Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghareeba

The Story Of My 5 Dhs

:D

Well this is a true story that happened to me-it was suggested by a friend that i share it with others, so don't complain to me :D

A few weeks ago, right before exam time, I lost my wallet. Not a big deal except it had my university ID and my twin's (which we needed in order to take any of our university exams) and 200 Dhs (which is a lot, considering the fact that I don’t work, and despise asking my parents for money). :sl: I couldn't find it. I searched the house over and over again. :sl: I got the whole family to raid the house with me—but alas, I just couldn't find it. After several days of this, I was almost ready to give up. Then, my big sister asked me to go with her to this store to buy some pizza sauce (as she was baking). I had nothing else to do, and since she was broke but I still had 50 dhs, I settled on going with her. :j: While I was there, I found this little charity box and decided to pay 5 dhs.

5 minutes later, we were on the way home, when we noticed our brother walking beside us. By car, we were only 2 minutes away from the home, but by walking, my brother still had 15-20 minutes of walking left. He noticed us and jumped for joy and we let him in the car. He came in--- and maybe 30 seconds later, after rummaging around and burying his head in the back of the car, all of a sudden, he was like "HEY!! Here's your wallet!!" It was found!! My money was inside and so was my ID card…….SubhanAllah, :) right after I gave away 5 dhs, I got it all back.

34:39 Say: “Behold, my Sustainer grants abundant sustenance, or gives it in scant measure, unto whomever He wills of His servants; and whatever it be that you spend on others, He [always] replaces it: for He is the best of providers.â€

Þõáú Åöäøó ÑóÈøöí íóÈúÓõØõ ÇáÑøöÒúÞó áöãóä íóÔóÇà ãöäú ÚöÈóÇÃöåö æóíóÞúÃöÑõ áóåõ æóãóÇ ÃóäÃóÞúÊõã ãøöä ÔóíúÃò Ãóåõæó íõÎúáöÃõåõ æóåõæó ÎóíúÑõ ÇáÑøóÇÒöÞöíäó )

[using large font size is not allowed]

:)

PropellerAds

:j:

:sl: sis. :sl:

:) for sharing.

Indeed it is a wonderful reminder, and what do you know that verse was my sig not too long ago .:D

Some verses from Surah al Baqara :

261 The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

262 Those who spend their wealth for the cause of Allah and afterward make not reproach and injury to follow that which they have spent; their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them, neither shall they grieve.

268 The devil promiseth you destitution and enjoineth on you lewdness. But Allah promiseth you forgiveness from Himself with bounty. Allah is All-Embracing, All-knowing.

272 The guiding of them is not thy duty (O Muhammad), but Allah guideth whom He will. And whatsoever good thing ye spend, it is for yourselves, when ye spend not save in search of Allah's Countenance; and whatsoever good thing ye spend, it will be repaid to you in full, and ye will not be wronged.

274 Those who spend their wealth by night and day, by stealth and openly, verily their reward is with their Lord, and their shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

:D

:sl: :j: :) I love those verses, SubhanAllah!! Jazaki Allah for sharing!!

I'd like to add something:

I am aware of the fact that you are not supposed to tell others the money you give-- it should be secretly done. There is the hadith that our left hand shouldn't know what your right hand gives. However, i once saw a scholar on t.v. and he said sometimes you should let people know that you gave money to encourage them to give. He said that when people know that others give, they are more likely to get up and realize that there are opportunities for them to give and that good things will happen to them. Allah Subahnhoo Ta'ala knows what my intention was when i wrote this thread :D But please don't think i'm telling you to write how much you give or anything :sl: