Islamic Forum
sudden

Us Forces Storm Iranian Consulate In Iraq.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...=danish+cartoon"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...=danish+cartoon[/url]

The beautiful face of Islam in the UK

Can you tell me what the video is all about? I can't watch any video right now

Wassalam,

Yasnov

PropellerAds
Can you tell me what the video is all about? I can't watch any video right now

Wassalam,

Yasnov

It's 25 minutes of the muslim protests against the danish cartoons, clearly showing them demanding revenge, via bombs and jihad. Try to watch it sometime, it's interesting.

It's 25 minutes of the muslim protests against the danish cartoons, clearly showing them demanding revenge, via bombs and jihad. Try to watch it sometime, it's interesting.

So, you are comparing the US official bombings carried out and approved formally by educated American leaders who seem to know some basic human rights (for a revenge) with grass root unsatisfied Muslim people chanting death and shouting bombing America during their protests in the public? Where is the common sense?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

LOL, I still remembered his male friend being molested by an Egyptian man in a shop in Egypt.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

He was a 68 year old Canadian man on a tour with us, not really a friend.

So, you are comparing the US official bombings carried out and approved formally by educated American leaders who seem to know some basic human rights (for a revenge) with grass root unsatisfied Muslim people chanting death and shouting bombing America during their protests in the public? Where is the common sense?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I thought we were talking about the storming of the consulate and revenge?

Come on Yasnov

:sl: / Greetings

I wonder when the US army is going to storm the Saudi consulate in Iraq...since there are reports that they too are supporting the Sunni insurgency there...

:sl: / Greetings

:j:/Peace To All

Actually, Reuters AlertNet reported today that the occupation troops (U.S) raided the Sudanese Embassy in Baghdad today...

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalertnet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/thenews/newsdesk/MCD752305.htm"]Link[/url]

Sudan says U.S. troops search Baghdad embassy

17 Jan 2007 15:02:55 GMT

Source: Reuters

KHARTOUM, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Sudan on Wednesday summoned the senior U.S. diplomat in Khartoum after it said American troops raided the Sudanese embassy in Baghdad, violating diplomatic conventions, a foreign ministry spokesman said.

In Baghdad, U.S. spokesman Christopher Garver denied U.S. troops had raided the Sudanese embassy, which is near the airport road where many bombs have targeted troops and convoys.

"Nine American soldiers in four military vehicles forcibly went into the embassy after overpowering the guards and searched the embassy offices inside," said Ali al-Sadig, Sudan's foreign ministry spokesman.

The embassy has been officially closed for more than a year after Sudanese diplomats were targeted in attacks by insurgents in an effort to get Arab states to withdraw diplomatic representation in Iraq.

But al-Sadig said two Sudanese guards still worked at the embassy.

Garver said he had no knowledge of any such raid.

"We have no record of any MNF-I (Multi-National Force-Iraq) troops conducting a raid on the Sudanese embassy," he said.

But al-Sadig said Sudan had demanded an apology from the U.S. Charge d'Affaires in Khartoum, who said he would consult his headquarters before replying.

"This violates all international norms and we expect an apology," al-Sadig said.

Sudan has tense relations with the United States, which has imposed stringent economic sanctions on the African nation, and lists it as a "state sponsor of terror".

(Additional reporting by Claudia Parsons in Baghdad)

I thought we were talking about the storming of the consulate and revenge?Come on Yasnov

It was in response to your statement ----> And how you can even begin to criticise US revenge, after the muslim world seems to have been built on the concept

.. what you need to see is that your brutal and violent revenge is formally condoned by the US leaders, while the violent protest carried out by a bunch of grass-root Muslims has never been condoned by Muslim world spiritual leaders. It's all carried out on individual basis and highly unorganized, it's just burst of the moment thing.. Aren't you comparing the US and Muslim world?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

And how you can even begin to criticise US revenge, after the muslim world seems to have been built on the concept.
How can you critisise the Muslim World, when the Western World has been consistently implementing acts of vengeance throughout its history?

Study Christian history. It appeared before Islam. Therefore it was nurtured on vengeance, from its beginning.

The beautiful face of Islam in the UK

You need to uncover the "Beautiful Face of Christianity," in many nations.

When you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones at other's. Clean up your house, first...

Edited by thezman

salaam.

US forces have stormed an Iranian consulate in the northern Iraqi town of Irbil and seized six members of staff.

:sl:

So, the US and israeli governments, plus some media mainstream media outlets continualy regurgitate that israeli soldiers were "KIDNAPPED," when they were actually captured in battle, by other soldiers.

But,

Here, the Iranian's were "SEIZED," but Not kindnapped, nor taken hostage

See the propaganda and double standards :sl:

:sl:

So, the US and israeli governments, plus some media mainstream media outlets continualy regurgitate that israeli soldiers were "KIDNAPPED," when they were actually captured in battle, by other soldiers.

But,

Here, the Iranian's were "SEIZED," but Not kindnapped, nor taken hostage

See the propaganda and double standards :sl:

israeli soldiers are kidnapped and used for prisoner swaps. You've said it yourself. So the wording seems correct. Are the Iranians going to be used by the US in the same way? I think not.

israeli soldiers are kidnapped and used for prisoner swaps. You've said it yourself.

No.

What I said was that, the israeli soldiers were captured in a military operation, and you're right, they were gonna be used in a swap.

but, the US media and the israeli & US governments used kidnapping instead of captured.

these soldiers weren't unarmed innocent school girls. They were in a battle and were captured and taken as prisoners.