Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
theunknown

Is There Any Specific Dua For People Undergoing Surgery?

asalamalikum brothers and sisters, i am about to undergo a two hour surgery next month, there are a lot of risks involved, is there any specific dua i can read before the surgery, and any dua for a speedy recovery, any inputs would be highly appreciated, jazakalla

PropellerAds

:)

Bro,I can't find any specific Duas for that,so heres a Dua I made for you. :sl:

Firstly,leave all your trust in Allah,leave all your hope in Allah,remember Allah,be patient and make Duas to Him.

Alhumdulilah that really helps.

Ya Rabb,Ar-Rahim-Rahman,Al-Malik,Al-Qudus,Al-Mumin,Al-Muhaymin please give our brother a wonderful recovery,and a speedy one,afterall you are the Lord of the heavens,the Lord of the Earth,the Lord of the Unseen and the Seen,it is you who sends water from the sky,it is you who is able to do all things,so please my exceptional Lord give our brother wonderful health,happiness,love and lots of blessings.AMEEN.

Inshallah everything will go great for you bro,hope u liked the dua i made for you. :D

Take Care bro, :sl:

May Allah accept all our duas for you.Ameen.

In my duas always. :j:

Bro,I can't find any specific Duas for that,so heres a Dua I made for you. :sl:

Firstly,leave all your trust in Allah,leave all your hope in Allah,remember Allah,be patient and make Duas to Him.

Alhumdulilah that really helps.

Ya Rabb,Ar-Rahim-Rahman,Al-Malik,Al-Qudus,Al-Mumin,Al-Muhaymin please give our brother a wonderful recovery,and a speedy one,afterall you are the Lord of the heavens,the Lord of the Earth,the Lord of the Unseen and the Seen,it is you who sends water from the sky,it is you who is able to do all things,so please my exceptional Lord give our brother wonderful health,happiness,love and lots of blessings.AMEEN.

Inshallah everything will go great for you bro,hope u liked the dua i made for you. :D

Take Care bro, :sl:

May Allah accept all our duas for you.Ameen.

In my duas always. :j:

asalamalikum brother aaqib, i cant thank you enough for taking time to make such a beautiful to for me, i appreciate this a lot, it gives me a lot of confidence going into this ordeal, all my faith lies with Allah, whatever he does is for the best, for i will do everything to please him, my dua is with everybody on this site, and especially you brother. may Allah guide us in the right path, jazakalla.

:j:

Aw :) brother,my love,duas and prayers are always with you. :sl:

Ameen to the dua,may Allah give u much more.Ameen. :)

Take Care

:sl:

:j:

I'm going to do my best to see if I can find some specific duas for you bro,inshallah I'll put them here,or PM them to you. :)

May Allah give u and yr family showers of blessings always bro.Ameen. :sl:

Bro heres a link that will really help,if you look to left,theres duas for health. :j:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgeocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/dua.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgeocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/dua.html[/url]