Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
arifisma

Freebies From Muslim's Website

Assalamualaikum..Dear brothers and sisters,

I just found one website providing a lot of free stuff ......This website is owned by a muslim......please visit this site ,....Really great site.....

Everything is FREE....

This is the site (you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######ez-mart.biz"]######ez-mart.biz[/url]

PropellerAds
Assalamualaikum..Dear brothers and sisters,

I just found one website providing a lot of free stuff ......This website is owned by a muslim......please visit this site ,....Really great site.....

Everything is FREE....

This is the site (you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######ez-mart.biz"]######ez-mart.biz[/url]

For some reason the link is not working.

:sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetez-mart.biz/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetez-mart.biz/[/url]

I love free stuff. Screw skype. I found other VOIP from your like.

Thanks for sharing. :sl:

you would like ######gaminglagoon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

basically you make an account and you do surveys/fill in stuff(it says to put in real information but please be smart and make it up because you will just get spammed). each survey is worth a certain amount of points. 1point=1 US dollar. You can buy stuff with this money. Good luck