Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
amohsen

Muslims Majority In Germany By 2046

http ://###### .dailytimes. com.pk/default.asp?page=20071[##][/##]16[##][/##]story_16-1-2007_pg7_40

Muslims may become majority in Germany by 2046

BERLIN: Muslims may become a majority in Germany by as early as 2046, the Berlin-based BZ quoted on Monday an interior ministry-financed study as saying.

Sparked by the steady influx of Muslim migrants into Germany, Muslims could form the largest share of the German population by 2046, said the study conducted by the Islam-Archive Central Institute located in the western town of Soest.

The Islamic think-tank reported over the weekend that there has been a sharp rise in the number of Germans converting to Islam.

Around 4,000 Germans converted to Islam between July 2004 and June 2005 – four times as many as in the prior year according to the study, details of which are yet to be released.

PropellerAds

:sl:

Don't be so happy! It's only bad news if anything else! Why do people forget that they Germans are capable of kicking the Muslims out [and other measures to keep thier numbers low] like the spanish did, and others could do... So this type of news only helps to alarm the public and nothing else! And you know what happens when the people of a country feel threatened by 'aliens' :sl: ... they'll do anything to keep thier own power.... anything!

Humans are capable of many things, and ethnic cleanisng is one of them!

Peace

Define muslims. From my experience, most people just call themselves muslims, but are not real observant if you know what I mean.

Anyways who cares about 40 and 50 years from now, a lot of things can happen till then like global warming, world war 3, etc.

I like to concentrate on the present and near future.

Salaams

Humans are capable of many things, and ethnic cleanisng is one of them!

You are right, the increasing differences between europeans and muslims in europe makes me feel that there will be something similar what you mention is going to happen in near future..

this information is to just to add to so called IslamOPHOBIA of non-muslims.........they r lettin out such news so that when we do dawah to nonmuslims....the nonmslims get scared of us..lol

Allah knows best, but I think a LOT will happen before 2046...the world is changing rapidly and Muslims are the center of attention.