Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Maysun

Day Of Judgement

:sl: brothers and sisters! :sl:

I hope you're all well!

I have a question to ask. Please don't laugh because it might sound really dumb. Anyways, I was thinking about something. In the Quran, Allah (SWT) says that "Whoever has done an atoms weight of good shall see it and whoevers done an atom weight of evil shall see it". In our book of deeds - would the sins that we are forgiven for also be mentioned or will they be erased and be as if they never happened?

I hope someone can answer this!

May Allah Guide us All in the Perfect Path.

Wasalaam! :j:

PropellerAds

:sl:

I asked the same question to our local imam once. He said sins that you have repented for, and been forgiven, they won't be mentioned on the day of judgment.

And Allah knows best.

:sl:

:sl: brother!

Thanks for the info! That's good to hear :sl: Allah (SWT) is truly merciful!

May Allah Guide and be pleased with us all!

Wasalaam!

Assalamu alaikum, I checked with a couple of Aalims too, and they said the same thing that Br. anonymous said, that once a person repents sincerely, then the bad deeds are wiped away, and there is no record of them. Even if the same bad deed is repeated again, it will be noted down only as once, and is wiped again if the person repents sincerely.

I hope it helps. Assalamu alaikum.

I repent a lot, but I always get doubts to wether my major bad deeds have been wiped out. And I certainly don't want to die that way.

Assalamu alaikum Br. Farasi, When we make Duaa sincerely, and we repent for our past Sins sincerely, we should have firm believe in our heart that Allah will listen to our duaas and Allah will forgive us. As long as we are sincere in our Taubah (Repentence) We can be sure the Allah The Most Merciful has forgiven us.

Assalamu alaikum.