Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Mujahada

School Pic

:j:

:) this isn't offensive to anyone as it's not supposed to be :) . :D :D at all the sisters that do wear niqab :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_farm1.static.flickr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/157/355793119_8ab739e5fc.jpg[/img]

:sl:

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, No it's not offensive at all, did you know that was my school picture, I am on the right hand corner of the top row, lol, Oh no, no, what am I saying, the one showing the picture that's me, hahaha.

How do brothers locate their wives in a big Islamic gathering?

Also, how does it work out during hajj? Are women required to observe niqab during hajj?

Salam,

that was sooooo funny,it made me laugh, thanks for sharing :sl:

How do brothers locate their wives in a big Islamic gathering?

Also, how does it work out during hajj? Are women required to observe niqab during hajj?

I think women are not permitted to wear hijab during Hajj, may be cz of the reason, as you have mentioned above. However, I have a question, at what age, a woman can relieve of her hijab or veil? I mean what are instructions for aged women in their 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Do they have to observe hijab? I think, aunty Umm Ahmad can make us wise on the query.

think women are not permitted to wear hijab during Hajj, may be cz of the reason, as you have mentioned above. However, I have a question, at what age, a woman can relieve of her hijab or veil? I mean what are instructions for aged women in their 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Do they have to observe hijab? I think, aunty Umm Ahmad can make us wise on the query.

That is not accurate. They wear hijab but must not cover their faces. They can, however, put something in front of their face as long as the fabric does not touch the face. During hadj I saw many women wearing a baseball cap and throughing a peice of cloth on top, this way the fabric does not touch their faces but at the same time their faces can not be seen.

Regarding the older women not required to wear hijab. Up to my understanding, there is no particular age but the woman must reach an age where men do not wish to marry her any more. i.e., she is so old she is no longer attractive; in all cases it is better to continue wearing hijab (there is an aya in the Quran specifically mentioning that but I don't have an English translation; why don't you ask in the Islamic Discussing part).

Surprisingly, I tend to know who the woman is even if she is totally covering her face, so I guess her husband or brother or other relative can also. But I can't tell through the photos, only in real life; and I must have known her for a while after she started covering her face becouse if she just started, it would be hard to guess.

Surprisingly, I tend to know who the woman is even if she is totally covering her face, so I guess her husband or brother or other relative can also. But I can't tell through the photos, only in real life; and I must have known her for a while after she started covering her face becouse if she just started, it would be hard to guess.

Me too. I have a few niqab-wearing friends and I can always tell them apart, even from a distance. They don't have to speak for me to be able to tell who it is. It must be something in the eyes; they really are a window into the soul.

That is not accurate. They wear hijab but must not cover their faces.

Sis, actually I mistook hijab to be a piece of a cloth covering a woman's face, while leaving the eyes portion open.

Guest amani
That is not accurate. They wear hijab but must not cover their faces. They can, however, put something in front of their face as long as the fabric does not touch the face. During hadj I saw many women wearing a baseball cap and throughing a peice of cloth on top, this way the fabric does not touch their faces but at the same time their faces can not be seen.

it is also fine if the covering touches their face.

nice pic.. im the one on the top right..i think

as said though each niqabi is different and you can easily spot a person just by the way they walk :sl: