Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tech diver

Four American Soldiers Were Abducted ...

The reason insurgents execute prisoners is quite simple.. they don't have Prison systems. They r kept alive till they have a leverage & I think executed as soon as they become liability...

That's a bogus reason. If the insurgents can hide weapons caches and get money and people in and out of Iraq, then they can find a place to keep prisoners. If prisoners who become a 'liability' are executed, there wouldn't be any left at Gitmo.

PropellerAds
Interesting how terrorists and insurgents are the new moral reference point for the US.

When in Rome...

I'm not home 'smeared in someone's poo' at the moment, but I'm not a terrorist, taking up arms against the U.S. either. Do you really think a fake 'baptism' or being made to wear an enemies flag amounts to torture ?

Fighting a military occupation is not terrorism. dropping hundreds of thousands of tons of explosives on a city the size of Paris is. over 650,000 Iraqis have been killed. you are responsible, I am responsible, every tax paying American is responsible. You may reply "but Lars, it was against my will!" did we really do ALL we could to prevent this mass slaughter?

Fighting a military occupation is not terrorism. dropping hundreds of thousands of tons of explosives on a city the size of Paris is. over 650,000 Iraqis have been killed. you are responsible, I am responsible, every tax paying American is responsible. You may reply "but Lars, it was against my will!" did we really do ALL we could to prevent this mass slaughter?

You may have trouble 'wrapping your head around this', Lars, but I don't share your point of veiw. Besides, you're off-topic. We're talking 'torture' here, big guy. :sl:

You may have trouble 'wrapping your head around this', Lars, but I don't share your point of veiw. Besides, you're off-topic. We're talking 'torture' here, big guy. thumbsup.gif

Then u were the first one to go off topic with the whole beheading thing. Beheading is the final sentence, not torture.

America is free to treat the prisoners as according to their rules but the crazy part is that America is violating their own rules. It would b better if America changes its rules & does what it wants. Atleast then American won't b hypocritical.

:sl: dear muslims

You may have trouble 'wrapping your head around this', Lars, but I don't share your point of veiw. Besides, you're off-topic. We're talking 'torture' here, big guy.

lol.

You were the first who went off-topic in THIS thread !!

Dont embarrass yourself

Do you mean to tell me, that by smearing a 'fluid' on your face, and telling you it's menstrual fluids, I could get you to spill your guts ? Tell all your secrets ? That's enough to 'break' you ? Holy cow !!!

I didn't want to get graphic and I assumed you would have read some of the article but in Abu they were raping little boys, sodomizing men with bottons, jumping on broken limbs, sexually abusing (my guess is rape also) women, allowing poisonous snakes to bite detainees cuasing them to die, and physically abusing detainees until they died.

Much of it has gone unpunished.

I've read specifics of the abuse that include worse things from sites I believe are reliable.

I don't support the kidnapping and murder of the soldiers and obviously not the events at Abu. They aren't comparable.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? don't act like we didn't bring this on ourselves.

post-5194-1170137582_thumb.jpg

Abu, that's blood.

Something I wish we'd think about more is the things the Iraqis are doing too eachother. They are much much much much much worse.

Edited by Sky

So now there is something wrong with having a point of view ? Because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. And I have used many news sources for many of my posts, all with their proper link. So there, Mr. Smartypants !!

LOL,

Exactly you cant tell me that its right when its your point of view, if you want me to beleive you; bring me facts! so you say abu ghraib is not torture? read the post above me.