Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

Frozen Cherry Tree

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img295.imageshack.us/img295/8680/45ba2eb9ae201700323503fmo1.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img295.imageshack.us/img295/6990/45ba2eb9ed354760397041feb8.jpg[/img]

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, Look beautiful, but what a disaster, May Allah protect the gGreenery, the Fruits, Vegetables, Animals and Humanity and everything that is useful.

Proves beauty is not always what it looks like.

Assalamu alaikum, umahmad.

Assalamu alaikum, Look beautiful, but what a disaster, May Allah protect the gGreenery, the Fruits, Vegetables, Animals and Humanity and everything that is useful.

Proves beauty is not always what it looks like.

Assalamu alaikum, umahmad.

How's that a disaster. I thought the cherries were naturally preserved like that over the winter, so that people could enjoy them in summer.

Assalamu alaikum anonymous,

How's that a disaster. I thought the cherries were naturally preserved like that over the winter, so that people could enjoy them in summer.

I was wondering where you got that picture from, is is possible to to get the source. As far as I know the cherries should have been picked up before the snow hit the Tree, or if the Tree is from some warm place like California, sooner or later the ice will melt and the fruit will be of no use, like the oranges and nectarines and other fruits. In California, a large Crop of Oranges has been destroyed because of abnormal Ice storms and freezing rain in the area. Those oranges are not edible any more. The pictures of those orange trees and oranges looked as beautiful as the Cherry Tree above.

From what I know the cherries are not preserved this way to be enjoyed in the summer, but I COULD BE WRONG, this might be one of the ways. If someone knows for sure, please post it.

I have personally picked up cherries and grapes washed them and put them in the freezer and ate them frozen and they taste good, but once they defrost, then it's a different story, they become watery and not very enjoyable.

That's the reason I said What a disaster.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

wow :j: amazing :sl:

Assalam ALaikum

Mashahallah beautiful :sl:

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing this with us..