Islamic Forum
arabia4allah

Welcome! Come And Join My Halal Nasheed Party!

Salams and duas to the ummah!

Everything seems to be falling into place today so why not! I'm feelin good, cant sleep for a while yet even though I'm gonna pay tomorrow I gotta get up early! What the heck! Let's have a nasheed party and everyone can come in. Only 1 condition. Bring ur own refreshments to add to the food table! I brought some, keep them coming so we can fill up the whole spaces with yummy things! Next we'll stop and get some halal refreshing drinks. Frozen ones too. Then I'll put on some nasheeds. Anyone wanna listen to anything in particular? Lets all just have a nice little halal nasheed party and keep the peace in here, ok? Bring your friends! Bring your friends' friends. Bring everyone! Yay! Dances around...

Salams!

See u there!

U can also bring your own nasheeds! Put in your requests and I'll play it!

PropellerAds

Salamu alaykum,

its a nice idea to have a halal party. :sl: But firstly, is that for sisters? Also i dont think you can dance if there plays a nasheed... If you put on music, yeah you can dance for fun (but if there is no boys around).

By the way, i cant come cuz i live in Turkey. :sl:

Wasalams,

Yep brothers can come too, but theres a separate party room downstairs.

And sure u can dance, just not to the nasheeds u have to do a wittle happy dance before they start playing, and u can come no matter where u are, it's a cyber nasheed party, unless lols u could actually make it to the real nasheed party I actually had last night hahehehehe...I'm sleepy from it.

Salamu alaykum,

its a nice idea to have a halal party. :sl: But firstly, is that for sisters? Also i dont think you can dance if there plays a nasheed... If you put on music, yeah you can dance for fun (but if there is no boys around).

By the way, i cant come cuz i live in Turkey. :sl:

cool but whats your adress lol :sl:

i brought WATER!!! NICE PLAIN WATER!!!!!! and its cold!!!!!!!!!!