Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Zakariyah

A Little Miracle

:sl:

subhanllah this is pretty cool.... my little brother was eating custard when he almost finished it he saw some "patterns" then looked at it again and realised it had said Allah.....

although this is a miracle from Allah it shouldnt need to increase the emman of the belivers as they already firmly belive in Allah :sl:

P.S nope there is no way my little brother could do that...

Photo_0068.jpg

PropellerAds

wow :sl: SubhanAllah! Thats amazing! :)

:j: for sharing this brother!

Peace out

wow :sl: SubhanAllah! Thats amazing! :D

:) for sharing this brother!

Peace out

:j:

Indeed it is. It's so clear too.

:) for sharing.

Maybe i'm being a bit dumb i danno... but what is the meaning if any or rather what is the point of this sign? :sl: if what i am asking is bad

:)

:sl: amazing! I seriously doubted those things until it showed up on some food of my one friends and now this! :j: awesome.

Maybe i'm being a bit dumb i danno... but what is the meaning if any or rather what is the point of this sign? :) if what i am asking is bad

I wondered that before too. Allahu alam

it is pretty amazing subhanallah i never expected to see such sign with my own eyes cos you always see these things on internet etc..some you cant even tell clearly if it it says anything but alahmduliah this one is pretty impressivly clear... you guys should have seen my lil brothers reaction loool

"Let call the media!" lool

Edited by slave

^^ :sl:

wow! SubhaanAllah amazing!

:j: for sharing

Mashallah nice. :)

Tell your little brother,hes got cute little feeties,lol. :sl:

:)

LOOL i sure will

LOOL i sure will

Lol,inshallah. :)

Theres a wonderful miracle on your hands,get one hand,put your fingers together by closing the gaps,then take a look forward and backwards,its spells out Allah in arabic,subhanallah. :sl:

Salam wa alikum..

I wondered that before too. Allahu alam

ukhti, you know today i was thinking alot about this... and i think i finly understand allahu alam....

these signs are for belivers beacuase Allah tells us in the quran that signs are for the belivers...if you show any sign to some one Allah has misguided they will never belive it even if an angel appeared infront of them they would make an excuse "oh must be trickery of eyes oh must be bla bla" so a disbeliving heart will not accept it

so then i thought if it is for the belivers then signs may appear due to Warning, Reminder or give hope in peperation for fitna.

Subhanallah the quran answers many of these questions..

But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.002.039

many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" 010.092

feel free to add more ayahs regarding signs everyone.

Maybe i'm being a bit dumb i danno... but what is the meaning if any or rather what is the point of this sign? :sl: if what i am asking is bad

Salaam,

I think you are. It's very vague. It's one of those things that you can make anything out of. I can also see 'GOD' written in English, it means nothing. To make sense of something, your brain ignores some of the irregularities to see something you already have a mental image/representation of inside.

I also see two chromosomes :j: .

Peace

Subhannallah look at "insignia of Islam" he has proved exactly what i said about disbelivers and signs...

anyway Mr insignia this thread on my blog isnt started to use it as evidence or anything.. its for those of us know have firm belief in Allah not appostates..

p.s anyone else trying to make silly remarks like their post will be deleted right away so dont bother wasting your time..

Edited by slave

This aya comes to mind :)

سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِ بِرَبِّكَ أَنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ

[using large font size is not allowed]

41:53 Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?

Edited by Ghareeba

p.s anyone else trying to make silly remarks like their post will be deleted right away so dont bother wasting your time..

Oh, that's why.... sorry....

Assalam Alaikum

Subhaanallaah.. :sl:

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing this with us.