Islamic Forum
Crunchy Cat

"not All Muslims Are Terrorists...

By giving me this link, you made me understand that you didn't get my point! I wasn't accusing Muslims for being terrorists!! Because it's just obvious that not every muslim is a terrorist...

Plus,...you claimed to have given answer to my question...but you haven't yet!!

The answer I gave was that to alot of people there is no difference... I just did it in a subtle way. Did you see this quote in the article?:

""We know that when we go to the pumps we are sending our hard-earned dollars to a part of the world that wishes to destroy us,"

PropellerAds

[at]Crunchy--do you think extremism leads you to terrorism?

(because i'm afraid that yes...

[at]Crunchy--do you think extremism leads you to terrorism?

(because i'm afraid that yes...

My observation has been that the farther away a person gets from reality, the more likely their behavior will be destructive rather than constructive. I have seen what happens when a variety of religious followers sacrafice reality to go the 'extreme' mile, and if I put a gun in any one of their hands I am near-certain it would be used.

OK

salaams peeps,

The original statement is true for mostly Western countries and even some others. But I think a valid point has been mentioned, that different countries are being terrorised by different people. Muslims are not responsible for all the tragedies across the world. Its a vicious circle, Western governments are aggressive towards Muslims to protect their states, which causes the feeling of oppression amongst the Muslims, which in turn fuels terrorism.

The only people who can solve this problem are the Muslims. The West will never defeat terrorism with force. So the answer lies with the Muslims.

Peace

"Most terrorists are Muslims"

It depends on what your definition of a terrorist would be. Many people in third world countries think that America is a terrorist country, not in the sense that its people strap on bombs and blow themselves up, but that they bend everyone and everything to their will and do as they please without regards to other people's happiness or rights.

Well I think that to think that America is a 'Terrorist country' in the sense that they 'bend everyone and everything to their will' is not a reasonable definition of the term 'terrorism', which basically means the use of violence.

Peoples rights and happiness might be enhanced by the use of Coco-Cola etc, you never know..

Salam everyone

I think it is wrong they said the some muslims are terrorists because as we well know that what they do is wrong and sinful killing people. also they should not say muslims as no true muslim would do anything like that and would stop any other person trying to do it. They should name the group of people and why they are doing this so that it may be resolved instead of labelling them terrorists and trying to kill them.

Assalamu alaikum

I found this interesting quote today coming from the mind of an ex-Muslim now living in the West. Thoughts?

Although we all know that Islam literally means "Peace" and in practice it stands for " Terrorism" or " Mass Murder of Innocents". Followers of Islam are muslims or Momineen. According to the behaviour, there are 13 types of Muslims.

1) Suicide Bombers: These are the most dangerous type of Muslims, they are willing to die in order to take lives of innocent non muslims. They are filled with deep hatred to massacre non muslims and are willing to go to any extent to do it.

2) Suicidal Terrorists / Hostage Takers: These are those muslims who are not going for suicide bombings , but they are not afraid of death as well. These are mostly the Hostage takers, they know that there chance of survival is 50% / 50%. They take hostages and threaten them to kill if the demands are not met. They are so ruthless that they murder the hostages by slaughtering them like goats in front of Video Cameras to frighten the non muslims.

3) Terrorists ( But not suicidal): These form the majority of Terrorists, they are well trained in handling Explosives, Bomb making, Sniping, etc. They plant bombs, they carry on with snipe shooting, they do poisoning, they fire kassams, etc.

4) Active collaborators: These type of Muslims are not the terrorists themselves, but they actively collaborate and cooperate with Terrorists who are involved in Bombings or Suicide Mission.They provide Logistics, Shelter/ Cover, Transport, Ammunition, hardware, information, reconaissance,etc. They pose as normal citizens busy in their routine lives, infact aiding actively to these mass murderers. They form a significant amount of Muslims.

5) Supporters of Terrorism: These Muslims are the most vocal supporters of Islamic Terrorism, they hold open rallies in London, Nazareth, etc, holding playcards supporting Terrorism. They openly advocate JIhad and spread propaganda in support of Jihad. These are like opinion makers in favour of jihad.

6) Financers of Terrorism: These are those muslims who finance terrorism and give millions of dollars to wage a Jihad and Islamise the Non Muslim Countries.

7) Ideological Leaders: These are muslims which interpret Islam in the its real that is most cruel & voilent form, they often issue Fatwas. These are Ayatullahs, Al Sadrs, Head Imams,etc.

8) Hate Mongers: These are those muslims who are involved in teaching and preaching Islam in Islamic Seminaries/Madrassas around the World, In their Curriculum, D stands for Dar Ul Har , M stands for Mujahideen, K stands for Kaffi , and J stands for Jihad. Due to this education in 10 years we will witness whole generation of Suicide Bombers.

9) Tech Savy Muslims: These are those muslims who are modern in appearance but Jihadis in their hearts. They take western education and do learn from western means, They make full use of Western Books, Material, Hardware, Weapons, Internet to wage a hidden Jihad.

Sept 11 Hijackers: They studied in west, They learn flight skills in American Schools and Hijacked American Planes to Hit American Targets.

Recent Moroccan Muslim Hackers hacked a number of israeli websites.

10) Fifth Column Muslims: These are those muslims who are living in Non Muslim Countries or have entered non muslim countries by infiltration, they are engaged in espionage activities, thefts, crimes, rapes, and other anti national activities. These are those muslims who live in the Non muslim countries, but their hearts and souls are with Militant Islam, they demonstrate it as soon as they get chance to do so.

They are almost in all non muslim countries and are growing their populations by all means and trying to impose Islam by demanding Sharia, Islamic Laws, Halad Meat, Head Scarves, etc, They dream to take over their host countries by demographic Invasion.

11) Muslims Intellectuals: These are the Muslim Intellectuals who always claim " Islam means Peace ", " Muslims are peace loving", "Terrorists are the small minority", " Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam".

These sort of muslims are using muslim concept of " Taqqiya" to fool majority of Gullible Non Muslims, they keep on assuring non muslims that " Islam is peace ". Their duty is to buy time while remaining Muslim is ready to takeover the Whole Civilised World.

12) Supporters/Sympathizers of Militant Islam: Remaining All Muslims fall in this category. They sympathize with the cause of Jihadis, they support Osama Bin Laden etc. From them, the Miltant Islam gets supports.

13) Peace Loving Muslims ( Infact Ex-muslims ); These are the bold , courageous muslims who realised truth and they tried to speak it loud they were threatened with death threats and are hiding in West under full protection of Western Goverments.

If Mohammad's life is summary of Islam, than This Article is Summary about Muslims. take any muslim anywhere in world and you will see that he falls in one of the 12 categories given. If anybody is lucky to find the 13 category, please save him as he or she is the endangered species as Billion Muslims are thirsty of his or her blood.

Edited by Crunchy Cat

9) Tech Savy Muslims: These are those muslims who are modern in appearance but Jihadis in their hearts.

I reject such nonsense. Has any one seen any muslim terrorist wearing Islamic clothes before commiting suicide at the first place. The answer is definitely NO. All the terrorists that i have seen on TV were wearing western clothes.

Anyway...

All those terrorist people out there have no regard for Islam, they do not understand the purpose of their lives nor do they have knowledge about Islam, more likely some next tramp that aint got no life and willing to sacrifice his life to go to Hell instead.

Here is an example:

Say you love someone so dearly that you will do anything to meet such a person. While at the same time he knows there are some belongings that his beloved left somewhere. And they are the most precious things to his beloved. Now say if that person goes and destroy all his beloved's belongings and destroy himself too. Tell me do you really think his beloved will really LOVE him back or HATE him? Its common sense...

Likewise God has created humans, animals, angels etc. And God has said that he loves his humans best of all his creation. Now imagine a so called muslim going around killing the creation of God and killing himself, do really think God will forgive him and classify him as one of his pious and obedient servant or a kaafir (disbeliever)?

Really we need to understand that those so called muslim terrorists are not muslims at all but kaafirs (disbelievers). They are here to ruin the image Islam has as peace and instead fooling people to regard Islam as the worst religion!

I gota go right now...

Wasalaam

Has any one seen any muslim terrorist wearing Islamic clothes before commiting suicide at the first place
--it's not really neccessary for them to wear Islamic clothers. why would they? it's simple. Edited by Elidicious

--it's not really neccessary for them to wear Islamic clothers. why would they? it's simple.

No! What you haven't understood is that my point is, if these were truly muslim people doing the right thing by commiting suicide they did not even wear the Islamic clothes (juba, hat/topi and more..) at the first place therefore personally i see it even more surprising how people can call them muslims. Even though they may have muslim names that does not prove them to be muslims. I know as a muslim it is not obligatory to wear these Islamic clothing but for them as being extremists i doubt it really for they are ready to die anyway.....if they really wanted to represent Islam or to be seen as a good muslim i think they would have thought twice before putting on the western clothes...thats my point regarding the type of clothes worn...which you did not understand me correctly Elidicious.

wasalaam

Edited by Ajmal

muslim i think they would have thought twice before putting on the western clothes
i understood your point. but maybe they haven't been real muslims. i mean...though i call myself a muslim i'm not a real one because i often say things i shouldn't say for the Islamic religion. So it's the same for them...:sl: Edited by Elidicious

i understood your point. but maybe they haven't been real muslims.

Exactly! So now if they aren't real muslims, how can you call them muslims? Moreover how do they relate to Islam when they are not real muslims at the first place? That is the whole point.

Edited by Ajmal

Moreover how do they relate to Islam when they are not real muslims at the first place
OK

Are there any "real" Muslim role models that can be followed? Are "non-real" Muslims given corrective feedback and held accountable?

Are there any "real" Muslim role models that can be followed?
:sl: :sl:

1. Are there any "real" Muslim role models that can be followed? 2. Are "non-real" Muslims given corrective feedback and held accountable?

man am feeling sleepy...zz.zz.zz..

1. To your first question, yes off course there are muslim role models. For us its not David Beckham or Zinedine Zidane or those famous people out there in this world that are our role models but as should be known by all muslims is that the prophet Muhammad SAW is our true role model. I swear down if you come accross a person who posseses some characteristics of Muhammad SAW you will surely be not be dissapointed to have met such a person in your life. But at this time of corruption it would be rare to come upon such a person when muslim nowadays are all after the wordly desires and have very little thoughts and awareness of why they have been sent here and what is the purpose of this life....

As for the companions of the prophet they too are role models for us. In the Quran it is mentioned and described that the comapnions of the prophet are like guiding stars. Whoever follows them will surely be on the right path. (please correct me if i said anything wrong)

(omg i just spotted a rat walking on my modem aaah!!! :) :j: :sl: :sl:)

2. Could you be a bit more precise please, do you mean in this world or the next life for the corrrective feedback and 'held accountable' are you asking whether by God? Thanks :)

Wasalaam :D

man am feeling sleepy...zz.zz.zz..

1. To your first question, yes off course there are muslim role models. For us its not David Beckham or Zinedine Zidane or those famous people out there in this world that are our role models but as should be known by all muslims is that the prophet Muhammad SAW is our true role model. I swear down if you come accross a person who posseses some characteristics of Muhammad SAW you will surely be not be dissapointed to have met such a person in your life. But at this time of corruption it would be rare to come upon such a person when muslim nowadays are all after the wordly desires and have very little thoughts and awareness of why they have been sent here and what is the purpose of this life....

As for the companions of the prophet they too are role models for us. In the Quran it is mentioned and described that the comapnions of the prophet are like guiding stars. Whoever follows them will surely be on the right path. (please correct me if i said anything wrong)

I think it's great that there are written role models to follow and my question is if there are any living role models right now to follow? If there are none, I would be curious as to why that may be. If there are then who are they and do other Muslims know about them?

(omg i just spotted a rat walking on my modem aaah!!! :) :j: :sl: :sl:)

Holy crap I almost fell out of my seat laughing when I read that!

2. Could you be a bit more precise please, do you mean in this world or the next life for the corrrective feedback and 'held accountable' are you asking whether by God? Thanks :)

Wasalaam :D

In 'this' world of course.

(omg i just spotted a rat walking on my modem aaah!!!
Sorry...where do you live...? :sl:

I found this interesting quote today coming from the mind of an ex-Muslim now living in the West. Thoughts?

Although we all know that Islam literally means "Peace" and in practice it stands for " Terrorism" or " Mass Murder of Innocents". Followers of Islam are muslims or Momineen. According to the behaviour, there are 13 types of Muslims.

1) Suicide Bombers: These are the most dangerous type of Muslims, they are willing to die in order to take lives of innocent non muslims. They are filled with deep hatred to massacre non muslims and are willing to go to any extent to do it.

2) Suicidal Terrorists / Hostage Takers: These are those muslims who are not going for suicide bombings , but they are not afraid of death as well. These are mostly the Hostage takers, they know that there chance of survival is 50% / 50%. They take hostages and threaten them to kill if the demands are not met. They are so ruthless that they murder the hostages by slaughtering them like goats in front of Video Cameras to frighten the non muslims.

3) Terrorists ( But not suicidal): These form the majority of Terrorists, they are well trained in handling Explosives, Bomb making, Sniping, etc. They plant bombs, they carry on with snipe shooting, they do poisoning, they fire kassams, etc.

4) Active collaborators: These type of Muslims are not the terrorists themselves, but they actively collaborate and cooperate with Terrorists who are involved in Bombings or Suicide Mission.They provide Logistics, Shelter/ Cover, Transport, Ammunition, hardware, information, reconaissance,etc. They pose as normal citizens busy in their routine lives, infact aiding actively to these mass murderers. They form a significant amount of Muslims.

5) Supporters of Terrorism: These Muslims are the most vocal supporters of Islamic Terrorism, they hold open rallies in London, Nazareth, etc, holding playcards supporting Terrorism. They openly advocate JIhad and spread propaganda in support of Jihad. These are like opinion makers in favour of jihad.

6) Financers of Terrorism: These are those muslims who finance terrorism and give millions of dollars to wage a Jihad and Islamise the Non Muslim Countries.

7) Ideological Leaders: These are muslims which interpret Islam in the its real that is most cruel & voilent form, they often issue Fatwas. These are Ayatullahs, Al Sadrs, Head Imams,etc.

8) Hate Mongers: These are those muslims who are involved in teaching and preaching Islam in Islamic Seminaries/Madrassas around the World, In their Curriculum, D stands for Dar Ul Har , M stands for Mujahideen, K stands for Kaffi , and J stands for Jihad. Due to this education in 10 years we will witness whole generation of Suicide Bombers.

9) Tech Savy Muslims: These are those muslims who are modern in appearance but Jihadis in their hearts. They take western education and do learn from western means, They make full use of Western Books, Material, Hardware, Weapons, Internet to wage a hidden Jihad.

Sept 11 Hijackers: They studied in west, They learn flight skills in American Schools and Hijacked American Planes to Hit American Targets.

Recent Moroccan Muslim Hackers hacked a number of israeli websites.

10) Fifth Column Muslims: These are those muslims who are living in Non Muslim Countries or have entered non muslim countries by infiltration, they are engaged in espionage activities, thefts, crimes, rapes, and other anti national activities. These are those muslims who live in the Non muslim countries, but their hearts and souls are with Militant Islam, they demonstrate it as soon as they get chance to do so.

They are almost in all non muslim countries and are growing their populations by all means and trying to impose Islam by demanding Sharia, Islamic Laws, Halad Meat, Head Scarves, etc, They dream to take over their host countries by demographic Invasion.

11) Muslims Intellectuals: These are the Muslim Intellectuals who always claim " Islam means Peace ", " Muslims are peace loving", "Terrorists are the small minority", " Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam".

These sort of muslims are using muslim concept of " Taqqiya" to fool majority of Gullible Non Muslims, they keep on assuring non muslims that " Islam is peace ". Their duty is to buy time while remaining Muslim is ready to takeover the Whole Civilised World.

12) Supporters/Sympathizers of Militant Islam: Remaining All Muslims fall in this category. They sympathize with the cause of Jihadis, they support Osama Bin Laden etc. From them, the Miltant Islam gets supports.

13) Peace Loving Muslims ( Infact Ex-muslims ); These are the bold , courageous muslims who realised truth and they tried to speak it loud they were threatened with death threats and are hiding in West under full protection of Western Goverments.

If Mohammad's life is summary of Islam, than This Article is Summary about Muslims. take any muslim anywhere in world and you will see that he falls in one of the 12 categories given. If anybody is lucky to find the 13 category, please save him as he or she is the endangered species as Billion Muslims are thirsty of his or her blood.

:j:

I have to say that is just about the biggest load I've ever heard! Not a single one of these stereo types describes me or any other Muslims that I know. Just because this fellow claims to be an "ex-Muslim" doesn't mean he ever had much in the way of Islamic knowledge to begin with. That post is complete joke. :sl: or perhaps there are billions of blood thirsty psychos after me! :sl:

Come on! You can't actually believe this guy!?

:j:

I have to say that is just about the biggest load I've ever heard! Not a single one of these stereo types describes me or any other Muslims that I know. Just because this fellow claims to be an "ex-Muslim" doesn't mean he ever had much in the way of Islamic knowledge to begin with. That post is complete joke. :sl: or perhaps there are billions of blood thirsty psychos after me! :sl:

Come on! You can't actually believe this guy!?

What about this fella?:

I was born in an Islamic country to Muslim parents, but I was raised in the United States. Throughout my life, I considered myself to be a Muslim, and I maintained a large arsenal of uninformed apologies, explanations, and blind denials to promote and defend Islam. Of course, I had never once read the Qur'an, and I had relied exclusively on what I heard from my parents, my relatives, my Muslim friends, and the Islamic media.

Then one day, at the age of 26, I decided to read the Qur'an so that I could become a "better Muslim." The first three pages alone shocked me with their illogic and obvious contradictions with the constant claim that Allah was the "most merciful" and "most compassionate," but I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth, held on tightly, and pushed ahead with absolute certainty that it would all be explained and would get better. However, it only got worse -- much worse. After reading the Qur'an, I realized that I couldn't possibly endorse Islam as a religion, as a philosophy, as a moral standard, as an ethical code, or even as useful fiction. I determined that these philosophies and this image of Allah could only come from an extremely warped and disturbed person who suffered from an aggregation of the most severe and profound human weaknesses.

Since 1996, I've read and re-read the Qur'an and the Hadiths (which are even worse than the Qur'an), and I've always reached the same conclusion -- Islam is an absolute disaster for the entire world, for Christians, for Jews, for pagans, for atheists, for women, for children, and, most of all, for Muslims themselves.

I've discussed Islam's fundamental weaknesses endlessly with many relatives and friends, and nobody has ever been able to respond in any meaningful way. Nobody has ever been able to manufacture any legitimate story that indicates that Islam is a useful or positive force on this earth. From the Islamic apologists, I hear that somehow the Jews are responsible for my betrayal. I hear that I've been "brainwashed" by the media, which, according to them, is Jewish. I hear that I need to understand Islamic "history" to understand that the unlimited illogic, cruelty, internal inconsistency, and injustice. I hear that somebody, somewhere in some distant Islamic country could validly answer my questions, but the people I speak with can say only that there is some good explanation, but that they don't know enough to tell me. Of course, when those allegedly wise Muslims appear, they themselves can't possibly answer the questions and they play the same game -- it's the Jews, it's the media, I don't know enough Islamic history to understand, and they know somebody 8,000 miles away who could explain it all to me. Ultimately, nobody can sufficiently explain how the Qur'an is anything other than arbitrary, cruel, unjust, evil, and riddled with evidence that it is based on the most profound human weaknesses. I don't use those terms lightly or imprecisely or emotionally. As a matter of dispassionate fact, Islam -- as written in the Qur'an -- is arbitrary, cruel, unjust, and evil, and it contains endless conclusive evidence that the founder of this "religion" suffered from the most intense form of the worst human weaknesses on earth.

Of course, my life has improved drastically since I actually read the Qur'an and realized the obvious human weaknesses from which it originated. I sincerely hope that all Muslims will read the Qur'an and simply think about whether this religion comes from a good person or a bad person, from an intelligent person or from a fool, from good or from evil, from compassion or from cruelty, from justice or injustice, from decency or from depravity -- however anyone wants to define those terms.

I just found this site today, and I'm thrilled to say that I've found here precisely what I've been telling people for many years -- Islam is, in fact, the problem for the entire world, but the biggest problem on earth for Muslims themselves. Unfortunately, in addition to destroying themselves with Islam, the rest of the world is likely to meet its end as soon as true Muslims assemble the weaponry required to destroy the earth.

It's absolutely imperative that the people who I call "pretend Muslims" -- who are the vast majority of people who call themselves Muslims -- disassociate themselves from this bizarre superstition called Islam and from the few true-believers, who rely on the pretend Muslims for their strength and legitimacy. President Bush and others are dead wrong when they say that Islam is a great and peaceful faith that has been hijacked by a few extremists. In fact, Islam is a vile and violent faith that establishes extremism and that has been hijacked by the pretend Muslims who, by their own human decency, have given this barbaric superstition the appearance of legitimacy to the uninformed.

Best wishes to all,

Sorry...where do you live...? :sl:

Can't believe your that blind enough not to be able to see that...

Maybe if you look above you might see...

Have a go... :sl:

lol

Edited by Ajmal

Can't believe your that blind enough not to be able to see that...
Of course i can see it ..but i wasn't refering to the country but to the PLACE(for example: home, cellar, office,)...i guess there's a difference....hehehehe..lol... Edited by Elidicious

What about this fella?:

:sl:

Boy, you sure can pick em' Crunchy! Lol

I too have read the Quran and must say that it only fills me with more peace, serenity and joy with every word. It is sad that the Shaytan gets such a hold on people that they turn there backs on Allah after all he has given them.

Of course i can see it ..but i wasn't refering to the country but to the PLACE(for example: home, cellar, office,)...i guess there's a difference....hehehehe..lol...

heh i live in an appartment at the moment...btw don't you know England is full of rats....!

Answer to Crunchy Cat : Are there any living role models right now to follow? If there are none, I would be curious as to why that may be. If there are then who are they and do other Muslims know about them?

Right now where it is i doubt you would be able to find a perfect role model, it is rare i guess. (anyone else know...?)

As for the last question, i don't think the non real muslims (terrorists) do get corrective feedback in this world. They probably have been brainwashed so badly i would assume.

Ye thats pretty it.

Wasalaam