Islamic Forum
dot

Questions, Comments And Suggestions

:sl:

Never mind....I got it!

I always hated that type of reply. A good Muslim should try and share info that may benefit others who could be looking for the same answer.

What the sister found out here, is that, after downloading the mp3 zip files, you need to unzip them, then copy all surahs, then go to where you installed QuranReciter. You'll find an 'MP3' folder there. Paste the files inside that folder.

The .exe files don't need that step, they go there by themselves.

PropellerAds

Sorry about that responce my fellow brothers and sisters, it was rude and ignorant.

I found the mp3s' on shaplus(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and I downloaded it to the mp3 file folder. Then I think I click on the zip folder and it automatically went into the Quran reciter. I'll check what I did again and let those who don't know how to download the mp3s :j:, :) for the advice & excuse my behaviour

Salaam

Jazakum Allah Khayran for this competition brother - a competition where the reward is the only one that matters: from Allah Subhanahu wa Taala. My only q concerning this though is why haven't you started from the first Juz? Maybe you already did that in a previous competition? I just recently started to post proper since I was at a loss in the previous couple o' years, so I might've missed out.

Salaam :sl:

Welcome back brother to your community. You haven't missed out, as we have started with juz 30. There are several reasons for that: it has the smallest chapters, so it usually suit beginners. Another reason is the availability of several supporting materials. It took me about a year to prepare the tajweed pages of juz 30, word by word.

Insha'Allah later on, we'll decide where to go from there, and whether to go next to juz 1 upward, or 29 downward. Insha'Allah I'll consult huffaz teachers for this.

Assalamu Alaikum, I am wondering how come all the members who here registered are so quite. InshaAlah brothers and sisters, I am sure you must have done something, even if you have not completely done any Surah, please post something in the comments section, so we know what is happening. Are you having difficulty, did you forget about this challenge, or have you done all the Surshs and will give us a surprise by reporting you have done all the Surahs.

I would like to hear from someone in this section PLEASE, Let's have some progress, comment or suggestions inshaAllah.

Waiting to hear from any of you, how you are going about it.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Assalamu Alaikum,

I would like to hear from someone in this section PLEASE, Let's have some progress, comment or suggestions inshaAllah.

Waiting to hear from any of you, how you are going about it.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

I was also wondering about the silence of the people who have signed up. i am one of the silent ones too ---so far. the reason is that i wanted to spend every free moment to study & memorise the Surahs.I have been visiting IF almost every day but not posting .been busy looking after my mother and my father in law.

Alhamdulillah i have been able to memorise and study Surah an Naba. it took me almost 2 months but by Allah's grace i did it.now i'm reciting this surah in salaat.i want to make sure i don't forget this. so i'll wait another week before starting on the next one.

Masha Allah I can see you racing far ahead of everyone.

I also want to memorise and I hope it isnt too late to join. I want to memorise/understand as much as I can in time for Ramadan which is 3 months away. Can one join this late?

Edit: I have just joined and inshallah I will get started.

Edited by Swanlake

Yes sister, the challenge 37 contest is open, and insha'Allah will always be open for new sign ups. Each time a 3-moth round finishes, a new one starts. Brothers and sisters can freely join anytime they like.