Islamic Forum
Arsalan

Each Year 30,000 Inmates Convert To Islam Each Year

It's your own people that conduct the scientific research, not me .. not Muslims, and I don't want to start a new conspiracy thread. I don't even need "Jesus' bones" to prove how the history of Christianity have been filled with fundamental errors, since the early christendom until today.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

And I don't need further evidence that your religion is an evil plague on humanity and merely a succesful political initiative to take influence away from Christ's teachings. Christ was a man of peace, and didn't even own a sword, let alone spread his word with one.

Edited by leics23

PropellerAds
And I don't need further evidence that your religion is an evil plague on humanity and merely a succesful political initiative to take influence away from Christ's teachings. Christ was a man of peace, and didn't even own a sword, let alone spread his word with one.

Funny ... that statement coming from a Christian whose religion had been spread to world over by swords, forced conversion, wars and murders. How do you prove that Islam is an evil plague on humanity? Please state your age in your profile.

Wassalam,

Yasnov