Islamic Forum

Hello my name is Abdullah Schmidt. I reverted to Islam 2 yrs ago from Catholism. Also after a long search of other religions and found none of them that felt right to me. Then when working one day I made friends with an Iraqi and we became good freinds and he started to teach me about Islam and As he taught and the more he taught the more I know but then he said don't take my word for it or even what I Have taught you at this piont. He simple said read the whole Qur'an and then If I don't belive Islam is the true religion then we will still remain freinds and nothing more said on the subject. So I did read the Qur'an And I was so convienced after that this is the true religion of Alllah that I started a more deeper studie into the religion. However before I was finshed studing Adhnam Had to go back to Iraq to be with family. So for about a half a year I just read some and didnot do much to futher pursue becoming Muslim. Untill About 2 yrs ago I got sick and was almost declared dead from what they thought at first was food piosoning but latter after a week and a half in hospital was told was liver failure. They said I would need a transplant so not know any Muslim prayer formally I just called out to Allah for help. I got better and I was stablized. So I said from that moment on I would become Muslim. So I found the local Masjid and began to studie a bit more and then at there annaul end of summer picnic I took my shahhadah and became a Muslim and I took the name Abdullah because it ment servant of Allah. I am stil doing well but still need a transplant but I am on the list and just recently was told I quilified for a live liver donor and so my doctor said being that so I could have my surgery within a 1yr or 1 1/2. I owe it all to Allah and my faith as a Muslim.

PropellerAds

As Salamualaikum/ peace brother Abdullah

first of all let me congratulate you on choosing Islam. May Allah bless you and keep you on the right path.

let me also welcome you to Islamic Forum. Insha Allah you will learn more about Islam here. And you may also make a number of friends here.

Allah has His own ways to guide a person. you came to Islam during your illness. anyone else may have cursed and complained or decend into depression. but not you. I am convinced that Allah has some special work planned for you.

May Allah restore your health. Insha Allah if you have to have a liver transplant it may be done soon.

you can recite Surah Fatiha ( the first surah of THE QUR'AN) and then pray for health. Insha Allah your prayer will be heard.

:sl:

:sl: MashaAllah brother ... congrats !

Wish you good health keep saying this supplication and surah fatiha after prayers and other times

"Allahumma ishfee anta shaafi laa shifaya illa shifaooka shifan laa yugaadir sakamah"

i dont know exact translation but i will give you approximate translation " O Allah cure me , You are the curer there is no cure except what comes from you which doesnt leave illness at all"

Keep your trust in Allah Alone inshaaAllah i pray that yr surgery will be successful :sl:

Subhan'Allah that is such an inspiring story of ur reversion Brother Abdullah , Insha'Allah your Surgery will be SUCCESSFUL ..Have faith in Allah (swt) for He (s.w.t) is the Availer the Decider and the best of AID.

Welcome to the forum and Islam, Brother AbdullahSchmidt! You are on my prayers.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

LAilaaha ila Allah

Congratulations, Im really happy for you ,Inshallah you will suceed in your life.

LAilaaha ila Allah

Congratulations, Im really happy for you ,Inshallah you will suceed in your life.

Inshallaah brother your surgery would be successful.

assalamm alaika ya akhy

Alhamdulillah

WOW!!thats some story.i am just glad you reverted and welcum to Islam dear brother.if only you can see my grinning face!!!

InshaAllah your surgery also will be a succes.

All the best.

As salamu alikum

Welcome to the family of Islam brother. May Allah ease your life......

Guest amani

Welcome brother!

may Allah grant you cure :sl:

drink loads of zam zam water if you can because in zam zam there are many benifits!

may Allah bless you!

Salam ALaykum Wa Rahmatullah "may peace and Mercy of Allah BE UPON YOU"

welcome to Islam !!!

MAY YOU ALWAYS BE AT PEACE !!

All your sins are forgiven ! As a Revert !

May Allah bless you always !

Wonderful name "servant of Allah"GOD"

I pray That Allah Gives you Jannah !! but since you reverted All your sins are Forgiven So That is A Amazing JUMPS STart :sl:

I pray for your Succesful Surgery and Your Good health Brother :sl: