Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mac111

Hello Atheists U R Close To Muslims !

So one because he claims lacks of evidence ( I dont know inspite of sooo much evidence what evidence he wants ) and because of his grandpa and another one because of bible doesnt believe in God and thinks universe is working on its own ! :sl:

Comeon! atheists these are just baseless reasons that there is no God and universe is working on its own !

You people have NO strong points :sl:[using large font size is not allowed]

PropellerAds
If by God you mean the God you believe in (Allah) then I'll give you a few compelling reasons that Allah does not exist.

1. There is no observable evidence for his existence.

of course there is.He is just not visible to the eyes.if it is not visible to the eyes it doesnt mean that it is not there at all.what about the bacterias for example.do you see them with the naked eye?ok under a microscope you can but what about the the electromagnetic waves-for example used for communication of wire less technology?there is no way you can see the waves.But you believe that it is there.because you see its efects.and we can see the efects of the existance of a God.so if you believe in these new discoveries y cant you believe in a Allah.

2. His supposed powers are contradictory. (Free will/omniscience)

dont you have the power to think and decide what you want to do?

3. Whichever human or group of humans wrote the Qu'ran messed up big time with the whole evolution thing.

Evolution-this is a huge topic.answer this.90% of the fossil fuels are discovered.But they havent found enough intermediate fossils of the previous organisms.so far whatever they have said it was an intermidiate was proved fake pretty soon after its discovery

4. The 'test' we are supposedly involved in is not something I agreed to and the rewards/punishments are out of proportion to the arbitrary nature with which our fates are decided. (I.e. Being born a Muslim)

so what do you think is the purpose of this life?to eat, drink, sleep and wake up the next day?

Edited by haw_wa

I have little doubt that he knew enough about Islam to be labelled by Muslims as a 'kafir'. Your religion says my grandfather is now burning in hell in unimaginable pain for eternity because of his 'arrogance'. Your religion is wrong.

If your grandfather didn't reject Islam when clear signs were shown to him then he won't necessarily burn in Hell and he will have a chance of entering Paradise.

Even if you sit refuting this also

Believe me, I could, but the bottom line is this:

For you, it is not necessary for the Quran to be filled with extraordinary scientific facts which Muhammad could not have known. Your belief does not depend on that.

For me, the "miracles of the Quran" which you have listed are not sufficient to spark belief. I regard them with an open but critical mind, and don't find them miraculous at all.

The Quran was not written to be a science book, so there's no need to strain to try to make it one.

I regard them with an open but critical mind, and don't find them miraculous at all.

Yea the light of faith has been extinguished i guess only God can light it up . Anyways spamsickle you didnot answer this question what reasons will you give that universe started on its own and universe is working on its on ??

if you believe in [things you can't see, like bacteria and electromagnetic waves] y cant you believe in a Allah.

There is evidence for these things. When I push the button on my garage door opener, my garage door opens. I see a chair on the other side of the room, and when I walk across the room, the chair is right where I saw it, and I can sit in it to satisfy myself that it's real. The properties of electromagnetic waves which scientists have written about can be tested and verified even by lowly non-scientists like me.

The properties which are claimed for Allah are not testable, and seem to me to be contradicted by the world we live in. All powerful and all good? If He's all good He would alleviate as much suffering as He could, and if He's all powerful He could alleviate it all. Yet the world is still filled with suffering.

Believers tell me suffering is necessary because the world is a test for human beings. The world existed for billions of years before human beings crawled out of the mud, and it has been filled with suffering for as long as there has been life. Scientists tell us about dinosaurs which died an agonizing death in Kansas because the air became filled with volcanic ash which cut their lungs from the inside out like a thousand tiny knives. Were they also being tested?

Then there is the matter of being so insecure, so needful of "worship", that Allah would actually torture someone for all of eternity just because they didn't come to believe in Him during their brief 80-year life. A being who is truly all good wouldn't be so unjust, and a being who is truly all powerful wouldn't be so needy. While I can conceive of a being so powerful that it could create the unimaginably vast universe, such a being would have no need for acknowledgement, much less worship, from anything as insignificant as human beings. He would no more care whether I worship Him than I would care how the words I type feel about me.

so what do you think is the purpose of this life?to eat, drink, sleep and wake up the next day?

Each of us must find his own purpose, or purposes. For some, it's to wring as much pleasure from life as they can. My purpose right now is to raise my children to be honest and productive citizens, and to improve (if I can) the society in which they'll raise their own children. God is not necessary for the purposes I've found for my life.

, or purposes. For some, it's to wring as much pleasure from life as they can. My purpose right now is to raise my children to be honest and productive citizens, and to improve (if I can) the society in which they'll raise their own children. God is not necessary for the purposes I've found for my life.

Then change into dust and rotten bones according to you right? For you existence is till here only right?

For you existence is till [death] only right?

That's it. When your time is up, that's all there is, so use it wisely.

can you please tell me why is that some die after living more than 100 years , some die in 40's , some die in teenage and some while infant . Some get killed suddenly in accidents,eathquakes, katrina etc. If according to you it this life in which you live and die and if there is no after-life then tell me dont you think everyone would be living equally ?

According to us whatever little life we get we try to do good side by side devoting ourselves to God because what is going to come will be eternal for everyone !

There is evidence for these things. When I push the button on my garage door opener, my garage door opens. I see a chair on the other side of the room, and when I walk across the room, the chair is right where I saw it, and I can sit in it to satisfy myself that it's real. The properties of electromagnetic waves which scientists have written about can be tested and verified even by lowly non-scientists like me.

that is exactly what i meant.the evidence of God's existance is right in front of us-all the creations and i mean everything-but most of us are either way too ignorant or too scared to face the truth.

ok then tell me why do we die?why cant we keep living forever.there must be a reason behind this.

i can tell you the answer.it because after your death you will be resurected on the day of judgement -this is when you will get absolute justice.so ofcourse we should use this life wisely

ofcourse we should use this life wisely
and how do we know that we're using it wisely or not? there isn't a fixed definition of Wisdom

that is exactly what i meant.the evidence of God's existance is right in front of us-all the creations and i mean everything-but most of us are either way too ignorant or too scared to face the truth.

All the creations are evidence that the universe exists, but I don't hear God's voice in the thunder, or see His hand guiding the course of the stars. I realize that believers do, but I think the belief came first, and the decision that the universe was evidence for God's existence came after.

I agree with believers that the universe is awe-inspiring. If I thought it had a Creator, I'd be impressed with His handiwork, flaws and all. I wouldn't necessarily conclude that this Creator must be the Allah which the Quran speaks of. I wouldn't conclude that the Creator of the galaxies and all the unknown vastness between them is offended and starts stoking the fires when people masturbate or eat bacon.

ok then tell me why do we die?why cant we keep living forever.there must be a reason behind this.

i can tell you the answer.it because after your death you will be resurected on the day of judgement

PeaceAll asked a similar question, and I thought the answer was so obvious it didn't need to be addressed.

Now that two people are asking, I guess it's not obvious to everyone, so I'll give you my answer.

Death is a part of life. Trees don't live forever either; are they also resurrected on the last day and judged based on how they waved their branches while they lived? Is there a Quran for them? Is there a dinosaur heaven?

Evolution would not have brought us to where we are without death. Early death is necessary, so the organisms which are less competitive in their environment are less likely to pass on their genes to a new generation.

People know that death is inevitable. Naturally this bothers them, so most cultures have developed some version of an afterlife to comfort the living who have lost loved ones and know they'll face the same fate some day. Whether it's reincarnation or heaven/hell, or simply wandering the earth as a spirit, there is no evidence that life goes on, only that we all wish it would.

Death is a part of life. Trees don't live forever either; are they also resurrected on the last day and judged based on how they waved their branches while they lived? Is there a Quran for them? Is there a dinosaur heaven?

Very good question raised

In Sura 'Al Teen' Allah says:

"We have indeed created man in the best of moulds, then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low, except such as believe and do righteous deeds: for they shall have a reward unfailing." (4­6)

These verses also indicate to the exalted position of human being. Of All the creatures God has given human beings so much abilities like speech and very important critical thinking which other creatures dont have. God gave the purest and best nature and man's duty is to preserve the pattern on which God has made him.Hence we come to the conclusion that man has a heavy responsibility to perform and his destiny depends up on how far he is able to execute this duty. It up to human being to search for truth or reject. But when he neglects this and goes in his own way, he will be abased to the lowest possible position thats why you find atheists comparing themselves to dinosaurs , trees etc.

Edited by PeaceAll

All the creations are evidence that the universe exists, but I don't hear God's voice in the thunder, or see His hand guiding the course of the stars.

ok then.i dont see my brain.does it mean that it is not there?

ok then.i dont see my brain.does it mean that it is not there?
:sl: :sl: :j:

[at]spamsickle--don't worry. you'll see God in the day of Judgement...:)

Elidicious

[at]spamsickle--don't worry. you'll see God in the day of Judgement...

I cant stop laughing :sl: :j: :) good one Elidicious :sl: . Regarding angels also Atheists are very eager to see angels , I tell them its not tooo far , the moment they will die they will see the angel coming to take their souls from their bodies :) :D :D

Edited by PeaceAll

the moment they will die they will see the angel coming to take their souls from their bodies
yep..that's what i've heard as well.

sis i guess too much arrogant and envious questioning by these atheists has become like curtain over their hearts where light of faith is bit difficult to enter. I pray to God to guide all of them to right path.

..curtain over their hearts where light of faith is bit difficult to enter
are you a writter?? :sl:

well...i know it's difficult for them...just like it's difficult for me..i mean..i believe in God...and yet i find it difficult...

what about them?? who don't believe even in God....it's mooore difficult....

are you a writter?? :sl:

well...i know it's difficult for them...just like it's difficult for me..i mean..i believe in God...and yet i find it difficult...

what about them?? who don't believe even in God....it's mooore difficult....

:sl: thanks for complement :)

sometimes I find these atheists' heart as hard as stone :j:

Yea we just pray to God for all of them .

:sl:
:sl: :j: :)