Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mac111

Hello Atheists U R Close To Muslims !

this is for the other atheists out there: remember, a brick wall cannot learn anything. Speaking to any religious simpleton is quite similar to speaking with a brick wall.

loooooooooool ,

another metal freak hardcore guiter maniac , is this guy switched from devil worship or is this another de ja vu for you to reconsider about Islam , thismight be your last hope , thank you.

signature ,: ponder thoughts blameing conspiracies , molded world with hell and peace , look at you thinking just blame it on the jews or to your brainlords .

poseing cannot be achieved , brains have limit , like a fact of a theory that represents existence

, blood and voice a new explaination of a paper and a pen .

go ATHEISTS this is a program update , created by kgb's

just download these words , listen and then you have your new version something to deny that birds fly within year's 2020 after the bionuke polllution looooool your kids will sound funnyyyyy.

new stories will be airplanes we people can fly ect.. kakkaka

athiests im here to help the ones who doesnt want help then i just can say.

im something that you we're waiting for , im the new nightmare in this forum towards you , il be waiting for any zionwierdo to compete this knowledge , theyrs a zionist within my grasp.... <> wahahaha<>

why waste my time to fixgrammer theyr wierd they can get it lol.

Edited by alsheeba

PropellerAds
this is for the other atheists out there: remember, a brick wall cannot learn anything. Speaking to any religious simpleton is quite similar to speaking with a brick wall.

Aside from the fact that that's kinda mean and not very constructive, just thought I'd let you know that I have accidentally converted a few christians into atheists while trying to learn about their beliefs. I know what you mean about the brick wall but in my experience that's only in regards to matters of faith where they simply have difficulty questioning their most basic cherished beliefs. In non religious matters I haven't encountered any difficulty in conversing with the religious.

S!CK lol he says constructive

you guessing i care?

if you understood arabic you will have your head down right now and the flea's will come hit your eyes and face anddd STILLL you will not do nothing but STIL have your face down for the respect of my legitamate character and for allthe muslims out theyr , we dont like to suck offcourse we do our best tolearn what we can towards our religion and its main startpoint is understanding arabic.

mock sombody else mate

ok. you found out the christianity is contradictory. What about trying Islam? :sl: i mean...some people couldn't find themselves in Christianity and started discovering new things in Islam. Or maybe you don't want to deal with this religion? :sl:

I tried Islam until I found out that the supposedly perfect Quran terribly misunderstood the true nature of meteors and it thought the earth was flat. Those are only a few reasons.

I tried Islam until I found out that the supposedly perfect Quran terribly misunderstood the true nature of meteors and it thought the earth was flat. Those are only a few reasons.

This only means you didnot read this thread completely the question you have raised is answered in one of the posts in this thread regarding earth being flat , coiling , meteors etc etc all which dont enter your head straight as you sit reading some english translation . Are you an arabic expert by they way to understand true meaning of those sentences ?

This only means you didnot read this thread completely the question you have raised is answered in one of the posts in this thread regarding earth being flat , coiling , meteors etc etc all which dont enter your head straight as you sit reading some english translation . Are you an arabic expert by they way to understand true meaning of those sentences ?

Are you? I can give you 8 different translations that all basically same the same thing. Does the Quran say the earth is shaped like an ostrich egg? Hardly. It talks about it like it's flat. This is nothing but an excuse because you don't have an answer. Well, i don';t lie to myself, and I saw this clear as day, and so did the hadiths as well.

Ignore this post please. I made a mistake.

Edited by Ajmal