Islamic Forum
ruthless

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

:sl: i hope everyone is doing good

i just was wondering, could someone on this

earth be related to prophet muhammad(pbuh)?

like his great great great great great great great

great......granddaughter and stuff? ...does anyone

know what his last name was?

wasalaam :sl:

PropellerAds

:sl:

A very good , tricky, confusing yet real question. If my memory serves me right ... I had read from Reader's Digest that the Current King of Jordan (King Abdullah II) is from the direct descendants of Rasool (s.a.w.s) i mean .. just type the King of Jordan and look at the titles associated with his name ..

eg: "King Abdullah II Official Website - King Of The Hashemite Kingdom "

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgmu.edu/departments/crdc/art/hmking_rabbis.jpg"]king of jordan[/url]

^ that is him, correct?

oh wow, i wonder if he resembles anything of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

he should be the happiest man on earth :sl:

I think there are some of his decendants but methinks they're all from his daughters side.

Hope this helps!!!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://############gmu.edu/departments/crdc/art/hmking_rabbis.jpg"]king of jordan[/url]

^ that is him, correct?

oh wow, i wonder if he resembles anything of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

he should be the happiest man on earth :sl:

King of jordan is not from descendants but he is from same family i guess hashimi family which was very very big thats what my friend told me

The descendants of prophet (peace be upon hm) are through imam hasan and imam hussain who are known as "Aal Nabi"

salaam,

King of jordan is not from descendants but he is from same family

oh okay, i understand. but he is still a lucky man overall! lol

there are lots of desendants of the rasool S.A.W who were from the same family, tribe etc i know a few families here in my town who share this connection.

This guy: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######en.wikipedia######/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV"]######en.wikipedia######/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV[/url]

And this guy: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######en.wikipedia######/wiki/Shoghi_Effendi"]######en.wikipedia######/wiki/Shoghi_Effendi[/url]

Heck a lot of people are probably descended from him. A lot of early Muslims Married his kids, and a ton of people married into the same familes from them on, every single Arab in the world could be descended from him.

i don t think that for a person to be a descendant of the prophet makes him lucky or blessed , i actually know it s irrelative , since the son of Noah was described in the Quran as he is not a good work , as for guys claiming to be descendant of the prophet well it s easy any one can claim what he wants but to this there is no real proof .

every single Arab in the world could be descended from him.

What up with arabs ?

There are many arabs who are coptic christians yet . Go to lebanon and see

Well many descendants of beloved prophet (pbuh) played major role of spreading of Islam in indian subcontinent.

One example is Khwaja Moinuddin chisti (may Allah be pleased with him) . They have really proved to be really the descendants of prophets by their excellent character , pious nature , tabligh of Islam

Assalamu alaikum, We are descendants of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti RA. through my Grandmother (father's mother), so from this we know that we are descendants of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, which is good to know, May Allah make us worthy of being connected to RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam.

It is no guarantee though that the descendants of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam are better than the others, Taqwa is what makes a person a Good muslim, and only Allah knows what is inside a Persons heart. May Allah make us all His beloved ones, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum, We are descendants of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti RA. through my Grandmother (father's mother), so from this we know that we are descendants of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, which is good to know, May Allah make us worthy of being connected to RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam.

It is no guarantee though that the descendants of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam are better than the others, Taqwa is what makes a person a Good muslim, and only Allah knows what is inside a Persons heart. May Allah make us all His beloved ones, ameen.

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

:sl: ! AUNTIE?! YOUR a DECENDENT FROM THE PROPHET (PBUH)?! :j: YOUR SOO LUCKY! MASHA'Allah! SUBHANA'Allah! THATS SOO LUCKY! Omg I'd faint if I was one of his decendants! If the King of Jordan resembles even a little bit of the Prophet (PBUH), then subhan'Allah - the Prophet (PBUH) would be truly handsome! Allauh Akbar - I really wish to see him in a dream Insha'Allah! Yea, i think his decenants are th e most luckiest people on the face of this planet!

EDIT: It says on the official site that King Abdullah II is the 43 generation direct decendant (you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkingabdullah.jo/main.php?main_page=0&lang_hmka1=1) Sooo lucky I wana cry :sl:

Wasalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

Edited by Maysun

oh is it if you see him in your dream, then he is really there??

:j:

oh is it if you see him in your dream, then he is really there??
Yes alhumdulilah,no one can take the form of our Prophet Muhammad(saw),not even the devil so if you see him,it will be him. :sl:

Ameen to Duas.

I really wish to see him in a dream

Inshallah u will sis,the key is good intentions and Durood Sharrif.

Somebody told me this hadith " kullun taqi aal mohammed :sl: "

Can someone check authenticity of this hadith and let me know

It means all pious muslims are part of family of mohammed (peace be upon him) :sl:

Asalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Oooh! I wish thats true! :sl: I really hate myself for being born in these times, its so depressing because our values as Muslim is less and less..i mean the Sahaba were in the blessed time and were the best of muslims...and we can't be the equal as the lowest of their time...sometimes i don't like fate.... I randomly came across this site...didn't look much into it, but i would like to know if the stuff they said was true....[you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnoori(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/seeratNameGene.html] I wish I was an Arab..and a descendant, or from the family of Abu Bakar as Saddique.........I dun like my family bloodlines...is there anyone else who feels this way too?

Don't think like that. No one is special nowadays due to their bloodline. The king of jordan is a fool, and whether or not he is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad :sl: , he isn't acting like it. In fact, WE as true Muslims (may Allah make us amongst them) have much more right to Prophet Muhammad :j: than blood descendants like 'king' whatever his name is.

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

To be a descendant of someone, even a prophet is not the criteria. The story of Nuh shows that an offspring of a prophet can go astray like the fourth son of Nuh alayhissalam.

Salam

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :j:

Brother daconcor, I know what your trying to say...but even though you hold that opinion, and regardless the fact if its true or not, it is still not right to talk about him that way as he is still our brother :) Its such a wonderful thing to be related...and I was talking about the era we live in. I mean (I forget where I heard this) the people in the time of Rasool Allah were teh best of people and the people that come after are worse and finally the people at the end are the lowest of the muslims...so im saying we have no baraqah in us...I mean were not special...like we have no hope of being as good as the people of that time...thats why i don't like fate... :sl: :sl:

There is barakah in us inshallah

It has been reported from the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'Alai wa Sallam, which has been authenticated by al-‘Allaamah al-Muhaddith al-Albaani in his Sahih al-Jami’ as-Sagheer – that he SallAllahu 'Alai wa Sallam said:

“Indeed Islaam began as something strange. And it will return as something strange the way it began. So give glad tidings to the strangersâ€.

“There will never seize to exist a group from my Ummah being apparent on the truth, those who forsake them will not be able to harm them.â€

(Muslim).

“Those who are righteous when the people have become corrupt.â€

(Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan and others. Sahih by supporting evidences, see "The Friday Prayer" by Jamalud-Deen Zarabozo)

You can read more here

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicawakening(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/viewarticle.php?articleID=688"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicawakening(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/viewarticl...p?articleID=688[/url]

so im saying we have no baraqah in us...I mean were not special...like we have no hope of being as good as the people of that time...thats why i don't like fate..

Sister, if you think we don't have a chance to be special in the akhirah then you need to really re-think that!

Allah has blessed us greatly for allowing us to live during this time. Remember, ajr is increased depending on how hard it was to do the good deeds. In our times today, just being able to pray 5 times a day and not break that for anything is a feat in itself. We really have a chance to be special in Allah's eyes.

And please don't ever say 'i dont like fate' even in jokes. This is completely unacceptable. Allah is the one who commands fate and destiny, even if we didn't like it, we can't change it...and who are we to say we don't like Allah's decree? We are simply the slaves and He is the Master.

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Astaghfirullah! ...you guys are right...gosh..I'm so stupid! :sl: I guess we should try to be the best we can and pray to Allah(SWT) to make us better... :sl:

Just wondering...is there anyone left from the bloodline of the Sahaba? Like Abu Bakr As Siddique Radiallahu Anhu?

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

Sheikh Muhammad Yaqoubi is from the lineage of teh Prophet (PBUH) as well. And also either Mishary Rashed Alafasy or Sheikh Khaled Barakat is also related to the Prophet (PBUH). Gosh soooooooooooo lucky! Insha'Allah if I am ever to marry somone - I want to marry someone from the lineage of the Prohet (PBUH) :sl:

Actually i take back what I said:

"The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)" :sl:

It' because we're so stupid and lack knowledge! Even the most learned of us are like an atom to the world if we compare our goodness to theirs! And on top of that we think that everthing is A-okay! :sl: