Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Napster

My Mum Is Amazing

PropellerAds

Dear brother,

A truly lovable song.....got very teary at the end though. Makes a person really appreciate what he/she has, when you know others dont have that sort comfort in their lives. Insha-Allah ppl will watch this and think about adopting or giving charity to orphanages aroung the world.

-asmaa-

Assalamu alaikum

Aaw, the baby girl at the beginning is adorable! :sl:

Great nasheed. Jazakumullah Khair, for sharing. :sl:

Salam aw it got sad at the end, we have just found out my grandmother (dads mum) has cancer through her body and wont live for much longer and this song reminds me of her she had 13 children and is truly amazing

Assalam alaikum brother..

Its Just awesome...

Allahafiz,

Peace,

Adaa

Salam

Thanks for this song

Allah bless ur mom

our messenger Mohmmad PBUH "heaven under mom's feet"

:sl:

Its not by zain bhaika its surly a girls voice lol, Credit should be given to Nadra Ali

Salam alaikom

I showed this video to a friend of mine who has a REALLY bad relationship with his mother. He told me he would rather listen to Cleanin' out my Closet whenever he thinks about his Mom :sl: .

What should I tell him?

"heaven under mom's feet"

:sl:

In one of his lectures, Shaykh Yahya Ibrahim, mentioned that that commonly quoted narration is not sahih. Wa Lakin, I'd like to expand on that:

As we know, that does not mean that the meaning of this particular hadith is incorrect, since supporting sahih daleel exists:

'The Book of Virtue, Good Manners and Joining of the Ties of Relationship (Kitab Al-Birr was-Salat-I-wal-Adab)' of Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 6181 Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger, who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness).

Allahu alam.