Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
emel

Islam Channel Tonight 8pm

:sl:

I pray you are all well.

Just to let you know:

Don’t miss Imam Suhaib Webb this Friday night on the Islam Channel at 8pm (GMT).

He will be taking calls and answering your questions live! He is really excellent at answering questions pertaining to the deen and as he is an American convert, he is also considerate to Muslim issues in western societies.

Ma'a Salaama.

PropellerAds

:sl: for telling us... oh yea micheal jackson's brother will be in an interview today as well that should be intresting aswell.

So sorry. It turns out that the date has been changed. Imam Suhain Webb will now be hosting IslamiQA on Monday 26th Feb, at 8pm inshaAllah.

Please see this link: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_thetranslators.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/02/22/suhaib-webb-on-the-Islam-channel-this-friday-evening/"]The Translators[/url]

Why are they taking out the sheikh who does friday nights for one night? his answers are amazing...

why not take out the other ones....

I agree. I like the shaykh who does the Friday night QA but they aren't 'taking him out'. It was going to be a one-off, because Imam Suhaib Webb is from America and he is currently in the UK for a short period of time.

Anyway as you can see, it turns out that he will now be on this Monday night.

Apologies for any confusion I caused.