• Dark Blue Skin
    • Simple Green Skin
    • Lilac Crush Skin
    • Vanilla Skin
    • Royal Red Skin
    • IPB Skin

:D

By the way...Yipeeeee

Dark blue skin is neck to neck with lilac crush with 7 votes.

PropellerAds

i like vanilla and lilac crush..lilac because the colour is really nice, and vanilla because its very calm. :D

And there goes dark blue skin leaving lilac crush behind...watch out default skin because dark blue skin is determined to win this race...It will take real good effort by default skin to keep dark blue skin behind now...Please keep watching as this race unfolds in front of your very eyes...

smile.gif

And it is turn of events...lilac crush skin has zoomed ahead of dark blue skin and is neck to neck with default skin...default skin is finding it very difficult to keep up with the pace of lilac crush skin...but dark blue skin hasn't given up yet and is close behind...this is unbelievable...anything can happen now...its getting difficult to predict the result of the race...each participant is determined to win and are not willing to give up...watch the whole excitement unfold live, right here on IF.

smile.gif

:P

Definately default. Stuck with it far too long to get used to the other colors.

In fact, colors on message boards make me act certain ways.. it really affects me. I tried that very dark black scheme, and I started wanting to post in an angry matter, which isn't good :D . The rose one just makes me not want to post at all, as does the vanilla and lilac one. :D They keep me quiet.

Blue and white is a great neutral color that makes me not post too much, but at least post a little bit, and in an efficient manner. :P

*stares in disbelief* :P

You know what...I agree with brother Mansoor Ansari! This poll MUST be rigged! How on earth can the default really be winning?!

At this rate, I don't care which wins, Dark Blue or Lilac... Anythin but the default! :crying:

Oh, btw, sis JannahJ, thats cooll..I understand. :D :P

:D :crying:

My favourite is Lilac crush (easy on the eyes) - But i use the default so that my masculinity stays in tact.

Ladoo Bhai aka Macho Man

Default please!

Anyother doesnt do for me. My eyes are hurting!

So now default is ahead....what are we going to do about it?? When is the big change to default..dont want to miss the big day!

i dont think there should be an option to choose DEFAULT!!

and will the "loser" skin be taken away? i hope not! as my favourite red is losing at the moment :D! oh and although i like the colour BLUE, that dark blue skin is hideously "bad looking"!

:w:

I like this new theme, man...I SEE RED :D:P:P

- MENJ

This poll was not created to remove any skins. They can loose, thats fine, but they won't be removed! :P

And whether the light blue default will be made default again, I don't think so. The red is more unique and outstanding, so I think it should stay. :P

Assalaam Alaykum

default skin is way better than others...

and second best is Dark Blue

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

Well ... lilac crush is PINK (o_0) ... and i am a guy ...

Royal red made my eyes watery and made me cry ...

Vanilla was sweet and Vanilla was nice .....

but it made my Pc look like a geeky device ...

Simply green ... made me scream ....

the green colour hurt my eyes to the EXTreme...

The Only thing left ... is DARK Blue ...

A colour so addictive ... and contagious ...

its as if i caught the Flu ...

better than the smell of spirit mixed with glue ...

if there wasn't any dark blue ...

i really wouldn't know what to do .....

** Takes a bow ** ... **Splluuurrtt ... rips pants from behind**

post-8572-1102990569.jpg

Edited by genetic_freak

We bring you the scores, courtesy of our exclusive sponsors “Gawaher�.

Dark Blue Skin 10

Simple Green Skin 2

Liliac Crush Skin 12

Vanilla Skin 7

Royal Red Skin 5

Default Skin 15

Total votes 51

There has a been huge turn of events which is very rarely seen in competition like these…the default skin, on which people had very few hopes of winning, is actually taken a huge lead…it is now well ahead of its main competitors…meawhile the other two popular contenders dark blue skin and lilac crush skin are still running neck to neck with lilac crush skin leading by few points…anything can happen between them…meanwhile the other significant is that vanilla skin and royal red skin has somehow picked up there pace and are desperately trying to join others.

The game’s end is very near now…and one thing is for certain that the results predicted before the game have been crushed…the end result of the game is forseable now…it will take a huge courage by dark blue skin and lilac crush skin to stop default skin from winning.

The audience is taking a huge interest in the game…there have been supporters for all the team making their voice heard…some have charged the game officials with the accusations of the game being fixed…while another member even dedicated a poem for the whole event…it was a nice poem but unfortunately the end was a disaster for the poet.

Keep watching this event which has become very popular among the people…and don’t forget that it has been brought to you exclusively by this forum.

Edited by AaTk

Whaats the Default color?

but i like any color it doestn matter to me..

Brother DOT has done a SPECTACULAR JOB.. thank you BROTHER DOT :D

:D Hehehe.. Brother AATK..icon6.gif thanks For the Entertainment.. You are a GREAT COMMENTATOR !!

We bring you the scores, courtesy of our exclusive sponsors “Gawaher�.

Dark Blue Skin 10

Simple Green Skin    2

Liliac Crush Skin 12

Vanilla Skin 7

Royal Red Skin 5

Default Skin 15

Total votes 51

There has a been huge turn of events which is very rarely seen in competition like these…the default skin, on which people had very few hopes of winning, is actually taken a huge lead…it is now well ahead of its main competitors…meawhile the other two popular contenders dark blue skin and lilac crush skin are still running neck to neck with lilac crush skin leading by few points…anything can happen between them…meanwhile the other significant is that vanilla skin and royal red skin has somehow picked up there pace and are desperately trying to join others.

The game’s end is very near now…and one thing is for certain that the results predicted before the game have been crushed…the end result of the game is forseable now…it will take a huge courage by dark blue skin and lilac crush skin to stop default skin from winning.

The audience is taking a huge interest in the game…there have been supporters for all the team making their voice heard…some have charged the game officials with the accusations of the game being fixed…while another member even dedicated a poem for the whole event…it was a nice poem but unfortunately the end was a disaster for the poet.

Keep watching this event which has become very popular among the people…and don’t forget that it has been brought to you exclusively by this forum.

I jusssst realized something... Techinically, the Default Skin is not the light blue one. The Default is what amu dot recently set as default, which is Royal Red.

So that means Royal Red is really winning?? :D :P

Oh, and great commentating brother AaTk. happy43.gifhappy43.gif

:P

We interrupt our normal broadcasting to bring you an important development...we have just received important news with the help of our informant who we will keep anonymous ^^^...the story involves the confusion about what actually is a default skin...to stop any more confusion our team has come up with a picture of the default skin...

We once again thank our informant and we vow that the informant will remain anonymous ^^^

default.jpg

IPBskin.jpg

Edited by AaTk

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

thanks for showing us the Default color..

Well i like both.. this Red is really mysterious and a Change from all the other forums who uses the default color..

Edited by Saira