Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

Can A Good Muslims Also Be Secularist?

ok i am sorry if i sounded a bit harsh...

Anthony said that his allegiance would be to Allah even in a secular country...then i said that the law that god has sent us should be implemented in order to pledge pur allegiance to god....i mean you have to follow what god has ordered you to follow if you want to 'pledge ur allegiance to him'.

Muslims just want to implement Islam on muslims in the muslim world..we do not want to implement Islamic law on the west ...we dont care ......live how you want...but the problem is you dont let us live how we want.

If i have said that i want to bring the world under Islamic law i apologise for that. When muslims talk about a worldwide caliphate we mean the Islamic world not the west.......i support the saying 'live and let live' ....but the west doesnt let us live.

Anthony, if I'm not mistaken, lives in Europe. Romania if I remember correctly. What would be the correct action for him then. How could he implement Sharia in his country without having it over non-muslims as well?

And the west, for the most part, does let Islamic countries live how they want. However when groups like Al Qaeda attack us because of who we are, then we are obliged to fight back. I agree that the debacle in Iraq is a stupid move, but not all Western involvement in the West is simply evil imperialism.

PropellerAds
Anthony, if I'm not mistaken, lives in Europe. Romania if I remember correctly. What would be the correct action for him then. How could he implement Sharia in his country without having it over non-muslims as well?

And the west, for the most part, does let Islamic countries live how they want. However when groups like Al Qaeda attack us because of who we are, then we are obliged to fight back. I agree that the debacle in Iraq is a stupid move, but not all Western involvement in the West is simply evil imperialism.

Buddy i wasnt talking about any country ..it was just an example that i gave when me and anthony were talking about state and religion....my god you ppl remind me of the asussie media..seriously.......

so thats it...just because u agree iraq was a mistake everything is fine and no damage done........

and why do u think al-qaeda or whoever it was 'supposedly' attack america...why do u think they would do that....did they just felt like attacking the US while the poor old US was sitting at home growing tea leaves...minding its own business......yeah sure. Go and check how many military bases the US has in the muslim lands.

saltwater nomad - i'm afriad that is totally false. A brief glance through history of the last couple of hundred years, and most especially in the last 100 since british and american oil was discovered under moslem lands will soon reveal that Islamic countries have very rarely had a moments peace to develop.

the few times they were able to start to, such as when mossadeq was elected in iran, the west intervened directly and put despots back in charge, despots who would guarantee western control of the oil and screw their own populations, purely for personal power. (such as the example of the shah).

iraq has been under overt or covert british control for most of the 20th century, and a very disgusting history it is to, and oddly enough doesnt seem to be taught in british schools - memorising stupid monarchs from medival times is more important for british children to learn than the recent shenanigans of the british elite it seems.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%20Iraq%20History.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%...q%20History.htm[/url]

something you might not have seen:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7374585792978336967"]robert newman - history of oil.[/url]

So you see.......its important to 'live and let live'

Indeed it is .....and when we ALL learn to do it , only then will the conflagration going around the world will end .

This is by no means one sided, as you would contend that it is .

Yes but i dont see any muslim miltary bases in the west or any muslim army invading a western country......but yes i agree we all have to learn.

And the west, for the most part, does let Islamic countries live how they want.

Absolutely untrue!!!

Examples:

1. Tony Blair (in 2006) threatened Indonesia about it's proposed implementation of Sharia. Even though, Indonesia is a overwhelmingly Muslim nation.

Even in the northern-most province, Aceh, where it is completely Muslim, the West huffed & puffed about Sharia.

2. The West Moaned about the northern provinces (overwhelmingly Muslim) of Nigeria, when they passed local laws to implement Sharia.

3. The Islamic Courts Union, of Somalia, ruled briefly, brought peace and stability, and then the US & Ethiopian troops invaded, and propped up a secularist-puppet government.

4. The Islamic Slavation Front, of Algeria, won democratically-run elections, the US & France gave the green light to the Algerian military to commence a coup. A bloody civil war followed.

5. The West & it's "sole democracy" in the Middle East, israel, implemented brutal economic sanctions against the Palestinians, after they elected Hamas, in a democratic-acclaimed election, that was even praised by Western powers.

6. The EU is forcing Turkey to implement Western-style laws.

The latest example, Turkey was forced to legalize prostitution. And all this is mere coercion, as the EU dangle's Turkey's admittance into to this exclusive Christian club, as an ultimate reward.

But as we've seen, the EU keeps creating demands, Turkey agrees and implements, and no membership materializes...

Just a few examples of how the West lets Muslim countries "live as they want."

That's because they dont need a military base , as you can see in Indonesia , Phillipines , Thailand ,Chechnya , all that is needed is a sharp knife and some C-4 .

BTW , there wouldn't be any military bases in the M.E. if a MUSLIM country -Iraq , did not invade another Muslim country Kuwait ....or if a muslim country Iran , at war with another muslim country -Iraq , had not tried to shut down the Straits of Hormuz .

It's a two way street -all the way .

Are you feeling alright...if a country attacks another countrry...what right does america have to be the policeman of the world and come and intervene. They attacked each other not america nor any western country...so how is it a so called 'two-way street'.

Absolutely untrue!!!

Examples:

1. Tony Blair (in 2006) threatened Indonesia about it's proposed implementation of Sharia. Even though, Indonesia is a overwhelmingly Muslim nation.

Even in the northern-most province, Aceh, where it is completely Muslim, the West huffed & puffed about Sharia.

2. The West Moaned about the northern provinces (overwhelmingly Muslim) of Nigeria, when they passed local laws to implement Sharia.

3. The Islamic Courts Union, of Somalia, ruled briefly, brought peace and stability, and then the US & Ethiopian troops invaded, and propped up a secularist-puppet government.

4. The Islamic Slavation Front, of Algeria, won democratically-run elections, the US & France gave the green light to the Algerian military to commence a coup. A bloody civil war followed.

5. The West & it's "sole democracy" in the Middle East, israel, implemented brutal economic sanctions against the Palestinians, after they elected Hamas, in a democratic-acclaimed election, that was even praised by Western powers.

6. The EU is forcing Turkey to implement Western-style laws.

The latest example, Turkey was forced to legalize prostitution. And all this is mere coercion, as the EU dangle's Turkey's admittance into to this exclusive Christian club, as an ultimate reward.

But as we've seen, the EU keeps creating demands, Turkey agrees and implements, and no membership materializes...

Just a few examples of how the West lets Muslim countries "live as they want."

Assalamualikum

thankyou thezman

Assalamualikum

Are you feeling alright...if a country attacks another countrry...what right does america have to be the policeman of the world and come and intervene. They attacked each other not america nor any western country...so how is it a so called 'two-way street'.

You are correct. If a country attacks another country then noone should do anything about it.

If the US invades Iraq then noone should do anything about it. If israel exists then noone should do anything about it.

If a Muslim nation is conquered, like Kuwait was, the whole world should do what the Muslim nations did about it..... nothing. If the Sudanese are killing each other hundreds of thousands at a time we should do exactly what is happening now.... nothing.

If tomorrow the United States were to invade Egypt then the correct response for the rest of the world would be to mind their own business, after all the US did not invade their country, right?

Wonderful logic you have.

Buddy i wasnt talking about any country ..it was just an example that i gave when me and anthony were talking about state and religion....my god you ppl remind me of the asussie media..seriously.......

so thats it...just because u agree iraq was a mistake everything is fine and no damage done........

and why do u think al-qaeda or whoever it was 'supposedly' attack america...why do u think they would do that....did they just felt like attacking the US while the poor old US was sitting at home growing tea leaves...minding its own business......yeah sure. Go and check how many military bases the US has in the muslim lands.

Well I don't mean to be ignorant here, but how does one implement Sharia law without putting it over a country. I just don;t really get what you're saying.

Seriously buddy, what the hell can I do other than acknowledging that Iraq was a mistake? Am I going to get an AK and join the insurgency? Am I supposed to torch the white house? Really, I don't see what else I can do. I am against the Iraq war, like many people, but there's nothing I can do.

I don't know why Al Qaeda attacked the US. I don't know why a bunch of Saudi's living in Afghanistan decided to fly planes into American buildings, or why guerillas and thugs who defended themselves against the Russians with money given them by the US decided to use that money to attack their former sugar daddy. I know I'm going to hear about israel and Britney spears, but why do Saudi's and Afghan's have the right to attack the US over who they support? Afghanistan is nowhere near israel, and they have no ties to the Palestinians, other than religion (barely).

I don't know why fanatics concoct excuses to attack the west, but I know what the suitable response is.

Assalamualikum

thankyou thezman

Assalamualikum

:sl:

You are most welcome, bro...

You are correct. If a country attacks another country then noone should do anything about it.

If the US invades Iraq then noone should do anything about it. If israel exists then noone should do anything about it.

If a Muslim nation is conquered, like Kuwait was, the whole world should do what the Muslim nations did about it..... nothing. If the Sudanese are killing each other hundreds of thousands at a time we should do exactly what is happening now.... nothing.

If tomorrow the United States were to invade Egypt then the correct response for the rest of the world would be to mind their own business, after all the US did not invade their country, right?

Wonderful logic you have.

We were talking about the american military bases...if america wanted to 'help' kuwait or whoever...good for them....they did....but now why do they still have military bases all over the middle east.

P.S i didnt say anything about not helping other countries or not stopping violence and stuff.......i was talking only about america...because it seems they want to 'help' the entire planet which could be a bit suspicious.

i like seeing women allowed to wear what they want, date who they want, i like people being able to choose their own religion and partners, i like the growth in personal freedom to take the chemicals the individual wants, i like being able to choose non-majority-religious people to sit in parliament. You can say all these things may be open to discussion, but frankly they are clearly NOT.

... Of course you can do all those in your land.

i would also say that there is little scarier to many westerners than hearing (primarily young) moslems saying they want to bring in shariah law over western populations, and such opinions do not endear Islam to the general population.
Well, just don't believe everything you hear out there.

That is not an answer. Give me an example of how living in the West keeps you from practicing your religion.

Can a Muslim polygamist run for a public office? I'm not saying that this is a common practice in Islam, but it is allowed.

Even your golden age of Spain would be a step back compared to what we have today.
How so? When did your Western golden age really start? Has it been started?

There is a reason that the Christians rebelled and kicked out the Muslims, and it was not because they were thrilled with Moorish rule.

Then explain why they also needed to kick out Jews from Andalusia ..

What exactly do you mean by "not everything from the past must be copied in great details"? Do you mean that Sharia is flexible?
Yes, we have this concept in Islam called ijtihad

Do you mean you would change things about how Sharia was implemented in the past if it was implemented today?

Of course there are some issues that should be adjusted to current time and condition. Do you even know the basic concept of Sharia?

Can you look at my post #45 on this thread and answer any of the questions I asked about Sharia? It seems all the pro-Sharia members here have completely ignored them.
Have you read my links? btw, please tell me how long have you been in your Western golden age?

Again you did not answer the question. Why are you so evasive Yasnov? Tell me how the USA is lagging behind Iran and Iraq and Malaysia.

Take Iran for example, Christian and Jews are also tiny minority there but they have been long well-represented in the government/Houses of Representatives. The minorities are reserved seats in the Parliament so that they won't lose any seats.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Seriously buddy, what the hell can I do other than acknowledging that Iraq was a mistake? Am I going to get an AK and join the insurgency? Am I supposed to torch the white house? Really, I don't see what else I can do. I am against the Iraq war, like many people, but there's nothing I can do.

You can do many things ..

1. The most important thing I guess is to educate yourself bout US government's foreign policy (so that you won't be wondering why "Afghans flied planes to your building", you won't be wondering why US govt killed their own citizen to help their cause), or you won't be repeating the same mistake

2. Donate your money to Iraq widows, hospitalized children in Iraq, pay reparations to Iraqis, fix what you destroyed and start by going to the house of every Iraqi mother, daughter and sister and kiss their feet begging forgiveness. Have you asked for their forgiveness?

3. Hold protest against the US govt

4. Seeing what happens in Iraq, what have you done to stop US govt from nuking Iran?

5. Have you sent letters to your representatives?

6. When Blair said that UK and US are not responsible for Iraq violence, what do you do about that?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

1. The most important thing I guess is to educate yourself bout US government's foreign policy (so that you won't be wondering why "Afghans flied planes to your building", you won't be wondering why US govt killed their own citizen to help their cause), or you won't be repeating the same mistake

2. Donate your money to Iraq widows, hospitalized children in Iraq, pay reparations to Iraqis, fix what you destroyed and start by going to the house of every Iraqi mother, daughter and sister and kiss their feet begging forgiveness. Have you asked for their forgiveness?

4. Seeing what happens in Iraq, what have you done to stop US govt from nuking Iran?

6. When Blair said that UK and US are not responsible for Iraq violence, what do you do about that?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Assalamulikum

thankyou bro, good reply

Assalamualikum

Well, just don't believe everything you hear out there.
Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjihadwatch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dhimmiwatch/archives/010299.php"]Source[/url]

What is not to believe?

Can a Muslim polygamist run for a public office? I'm not saying that this is a common practice in Islam, but it is allowed.

A Muslim can run for office if he wants. He can't be a polygamist here. I believe he should have that option though.

How so? When did your Western golden age really start? Has it been started?
I never said this was a Golden Age, that is you putting words in my mouth once again.

Then explain why they also needed to kick out Jews from Andalusia ..

They kicked the Jews out because they were bigots and defined people by their religion, much like Muslims did when they ruled Spain. They were also upset at the Jews for helping the Muslims conquer Spain, as Jews made up a large part of their army and held many cities for them. Of course Muslims usually don't recall how the Muslim leaders treated Jews near the end of their power either. They forget the forced conversions and massacres that the Muslim leaders perpetrated on the Jews.

I am not defending the Christians who committed atrocities, neither am I saying that it was a time to be admired.

Of course there are some issues that should be adjusted to current time and condition. Do you even know the basic concept of Sharia?
Yes, I have studied it extensively. I understand the flexibility of it. I understand, that is why I say that Sharia rule simply means the rule of a small group of Muslim scholars because Sharia can mean anything.

The majority of scholars, though, do agree on many aspects of Sharia. You still ignore the questions I have asked my post #45.

Take Iran for example, Christian and Jews are also tiny minority there but they have been long well-represented in the government/Houses of Representatives. The minorities are reserved seats in the Parliament so that they won't lose any seats.

Their seats are a joke. They are simply tokens and their freedom of speech is very limitted. If Iran was your example of a nation that is more advanced than the US in this respect then you are sadly mistaken. Muslims are immigrating to the US in droves. Jews in Iran are moving out so fast that the Iranian government keeps putting limits on their travel so that they are forced to stay.

Who do you think has more freedom Yasnov, a Jew in Iran or a Muslim in the United States? Then tell me who is more advanced in this respect.

Let me repeat the questions I asked earlier that everyone has ignored. If you refuse to answer them I understand your fear:

What is the tax rate for non-Muslims compared to Muslims?

When are non-Muslims allowed to be armed? When are Muslims allowed to be armed?

How easy is it for a Masjid to be built? How easy is it for a Synagogue or Church to be built? A Hindu temple?

What are the rules concerning Buddhists putting up a statue in public?

Can a Muslim be killed by the state for converting to Christianity?

Can a Christian be killed by the state for converting to Islam?

Can non-Muslims be ruled in any fashion by non-Muslims? In what circumstances could a Hindu be elected leader of a Muslim city?

How is the Kalif selected? Who selects the people that select the Kalif?

Can Christian churches display the cross in public?

Can a Muslim man marry a Christian woman? Can a Christian man marry a Muslim woman?

What is the testimony of a Muslim compared to the testimony of a Hindu?

Can Muslims own Christian slaves? Can Christians own Muslim slaves?

Answer me these questions. Tell me what the scholars say. Show me where in history these "just" laws have been put into practice.

Can you explain to me how such a system is more just than the secular ones that exist today?

The most important thing I guess is to educate yourself bout US government's foreign policy (so that you won't be wondering why "Afghans flied planes to your building", you won't be wondering why US govt killed their own citizen to help their cause), or you won't be repeating the same mistake
Translation - Muslims did not commit 9/11. Muslims would never do that because they are all good people and only do bad things because the US/israel trick them into doing it. Watch out for the black helicopters.

Donate your money to Iraq widows, hospitalized children in Iraq, pay reparations to Iraqis, fix what you destroyed and start by going to the house of every Iraqi mother, daughter and sister and kiss their feet begging forgiveness. Have you asked for their forgiveness?

Translation - Go to Iraq and make yourself a target. Iraqis just love Americans who go around kissing Iraqi women. I'll give you two days before you are dead.

Translation: Wait... this one actually makes sense. No translation needed!

Seeing what happens in Iraq, what have you done to stop US govt from nuking Iran?

Translation: See first point. I am paranoid about the US government and think it is going to Nuke Iran. Here come those helicopters again.

Have you sent letters to your representatives?
That's actually a question, not an answer, but it works.

I thought you were supposed to be answering that question, not asking it. What do you think he should do?

BTW , there wouldn't be any military bases in the M.E. if a MUSLIM country -Iraq , did not invade another Muslim country Kuwait ....or if a muslim country Iran , at war with another muslim country -Iraq , had not tried to shut down the Straits of Hormuz .

It's a two way street -all the way .

no, it isnt. When is the last time a moslem country organised a coup in an western country? When is the last time an Islamic country sold WMD to a western country to be used against rebelling tribes? When is the last time an Islamic country propped up militarily a corrupt and unjust absolute monarchy in a western country (we'll ignore any saudi/carlyle group/bush connections). When is the last time a moslem country economically and militarily supported an internationally illegal and universally condemned by human rights orgs occupation and ethnic cleansing program?

you think that the first ever western involvement in the ME was because of the invasion of kuwait? Here, i'll post the links of iraqi history again.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%...q%20History.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%...q%20History.htm[/url]

you should also have a quick read of the history of iran, and not from the perspective of a western history book that begins at the point of americans being taken hostage.

you can point out that moslems have also done atrocious things in history - well guess what, so has every group, heck even including buddhists, but you should at least have some decent grasp of what your 'own' side has done before condemning the 'other'.

I don't know why Al Qaeda attacked the US. I don't know why a bunch of Saudi's living in Afghanistan decided to fly planes into American buildings, or why guerillas and thugs who defended themselves against the Russians with money given them by the US decided to use that money to attack their former sugar daddy.

this is a documentary by a non-muslim australian journalist, it might help you understand where some of this anger is coming from. It was made before GW2.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1867691819991815704&q=pilger+paying+price"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...er+paying+price[/url]

Wassalam,

Yasnov

1. I am well educated on the history of the Us government's foreign policy. I am also well aware that the 9/11 attacks were not done by the CIA... Take your foil hat from over your eyes.

2.What did I destroy? Why should I ask anyone for forgiveness? How many times do I have to tell you twits that I am not an American? Will it work this time? NOT AMERICAN!!

3. Protesting does nothing. It's simply organized whining.

4. What the hell are you talking about? What have you done to stop Iran from nuking the US, or israel. I assume very little.

5. My representatives are NOT AMERICAN.

6. I partially agree. The US and UK created the situation that allowed these rival sects to go wild, but the actions of muslims against their fellow muslims are entirely their own responsibility. If a stranger beats you, does that give you leave to beat your brother? I don't think so...

I don't know who you are refering to with "you twits" but if you want to use that kind of attitude then don't bother coming to these forums. Your attitude is worst than us "uncivilized" muslims - that can't be good right?

swift kick, if you got nothing of use to say, don't say it.

Mehmet

Who said that part was refering to you?

Mehmet

C'mon now Saltwater , you may now cause Yasnov to actually ...........THINK . :j: :sl: :) :sl:

Salt Water Nomad cannot be taken seriously. He said he was well educated bout US government's foreign policy when it is very obvious that he doesn't know anything bout Nortwood Operation and stuff like this.

He said protest is just an organized whining ... of course he didn't know the American protests against Vietnam were so widespread that the government finally took notice ... make them to realize it was a lost cause. It definitely played a major role in ending the war "prematurely". It got the supporters of the protests in Congress to stop the funding for the war.

He said he only partially agrees that UK and US are fully responsible for the violence in Iraq when:

1. It is the US responsibility to keep stability and order in Iraq after their ousting of Saddam; if they are not prepared to do this then they should never have gone there in the first place.

2. The people of Iraq have been begging them to leave since day one. There were no roses and sweets for the American troops as thought ... how emberassing ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Ok, maybe I overestimated your intelligence. I'll explain it with extra special care for you. The first part of my post was referring to Saltwater Nomad, because of his attitude. The second part, was refering to your last post, because it seems to be your trying to team up with him against my brother, Yasnov. Which is a common thing done by non-muslims against Muslims on these forums.

I hope that makes it easier for you to understand,

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjihadwatch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dhimmiwatch/archives/010299.php"]Source[/url]

Even British, Swedish banks etc adopt sharia law..

The polling is good, it shows that Muslims love being Muslims despite of all of the "freedom" the West has offerred them.

A Muslim can run for office if he wants. He can't be a polygamist here. I believe he should have that option though.
You can believe anything but now I am not questioning you, but your system ...

I never said this was a Golden Age, that is you putting words in my mouth once again.

Then explain this: Even your golden age of Spain would be a step back compared to what we have today. <---- What do you have today in your modern age that makes you so proud?

They were also upset at the Jews for helping the Muslims conquer Spain, as Jews made up a large part of their army and held many cities for them.
I doubt it if you can give me any proof.

The majority of scholars, though, do agree on many aspects of Sharia. You still ignore the questions I have asked my post #45.

What is the tax rate for non-Muslims compared to Muslims? < ---- how do you know that they are charged higher tax?

When are non-Muslims allowed to be armed? When are Muslims allowed to be armed? <--- ??

How easy is it for a Masjid to be built? How easy is it for a Synagogue or Church to be built? A Hindu temple? <---- quite easy

What are the rules concerning Buddhists putting up a statue in public? <--- the Prophet used to make a treaty with disbeliever ... pagans ... so today, they would be allowed.

Can a Muslim be killed by the state for converting to Christianity? <--- Apart from being a religion, Islam is an ideology. (Just like your secular ideology .. I believe you would punish those who tried to change your ideology to Sharia inconstitutionally)

Can a Christian be killed by the state for converting to Islam? <--- No

Can non-Muslims be ruled in any fashion by non-Muslims? In what circumstances could a Hindu be elected leader of a Muslim city? <--- they can be leaders in economy, social, political department and etc. I can list them all.

How is the Kalif selected? Who selects the people that select the Kalif? <--- you said you have studied sharia .... but it seems you haven't

Can Christian churches display the cross in public? <--- Yes, they can

Can a Muslim man marry a Christian woman? Can a Christian man marry a Muslim woman? <--- Yes for the first question, no for the second.

What is the testimony of a Muslim compared to the testimony of a Hindu? <---- ???

Can Muslims own Christian slaves? Can Christians own Muslim slaves? <---- yes .. yes ...

Answer me these questions. Tell me what the scholars say. Show me where in history these "just" laws have been put into practice.
I gave you link ...

Can you explain to me how such a system is more just than the secular ones that exist today?

It may not be just in the eyes of many "freedom" lovers .. but it has greater benefit in preventing society diseases.

If Iran was your example of a nation that is more advanced than the US in this respect then you are sadly mistaken.
Yes Iran is more advanced ... because they do think bout their minority in getting a seat in Parliament long before America whether or not you think it is applied properly

Who do you think has more freedom Yasnov, a Jew in Iran or a Muslim in the United States? Then tell me who is more advanced in this respect.

I don't see any difference between a Christian in Indonesia and Muslim in America in terms of freedom. So your statement that US is more advanced in this respect than Muslim countries is absurd.

Muslims are immigrating to the US in droves. Jews in Iran are moving out so fast that the Iranian government keeps putting limits on their travel so that they are forced to stay.

It doesn't show anything ... even the Christian Timorese people would move to the US when they got their chance, so were Christian Mexicans ... Christian Venezuelan, argentina ... and many other Christian countries in Asia, Africa and Latin and South America

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Assalamulikum

thankyou bro, good reply

Assalamualikum

Wa'alaikum Salam, thank you, Brother. You are welcome : )

2.What did I destroy? Why should I ask anyone for forgiveness? How many times do I have to tell you twits that I am not an American? Will it work this time? NOT AMERICAN!!

Okay sorry then, I might be wrong but it just seems to me that you have a bit American mentality? since you are asking and you are not an American, maybe you can start thinking about boycotting at least one American product ...?

no, it isnt. When is the last time a moslem country organised a coup in an western country? When is the last time an Islamic country sold WMD to a western country to be used against rebelling tribes? When is the last time an Islamic country propped up militarily a corrupt and unjust absolute monarchy in a western country (we'll ignore any saudi/carlyle group/bush connections). When is the last time a moslem country economically and militarily supported an internationally illegal and universally condemned by human rights orgs occupation and ethnic cleansing program?

you think that the first ever western involvement in the ME was because of the invasion of kuwait? Here, i'll post the links of iraqi history again.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%...q%20History.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbusinessbookmall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Editorial%...q%20History.htm[/url]

you should also have a quick read of the history of iran, and not from the perspective of a western history book that begins at the point of americans being taken hostage.

you can point out that moslems have also done atrocious things in history - well guess what, so has every group, heck even including buddhists, but you should at least have some decent grasp of what your 'own' side has done before condemning the 'other'.

this is a documentary by a non-muslim australian journalist, it might help you understand where some of this anger is coming from. It was made before GW2.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...er+paying+price"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...er+paying+price[/url]

Wow ... thank you for giving us your wonderful input, Gnuneo

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov