Islamic Forum
Luv2Learn

Attracting Angels

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

A question came to mind a while back that I meant to post, that is, will Angels come into a gathering or enter a room if a woman is uncovered?

Suppose a woman is reciting Qur'an, will the Angels enter the room if she is uncovered while doing so?

What about an Islamic lecture where only women are present and some uncover.. will the Angels enter?

Peace!

PropellerAds

angels are not sex driven creatures nor do they mate with humans they are made of light, alot of what we know about angels is to be studied deeply. However angels are recording your every actions as we speak right now whether your covered or not naked or not, and they are Allahs servents and Allah would not create something that will make you feel uncomfortable,.Our flesh bodies are not the bodies of angels angels are a different creation all together from us. I guess the best way in my opinion to really describe the situation you are talking about would be to say, its the same as if a baby is watching you naked while reciting or if babies are comming to a talk where women are uncovered, because the thing that is closest to purity an innocence is the baby and we would not bat an eye to uncover in front of a baby. Well angels have same purity and innocence no ill thoughts or actions come from angels so donot think of them as men hovering around sneaking a peak or anything like that these are Allahs obedient pure servents you being covered or not has nothing at all to do with the actions of the angels

Assalamu Alaykum

There is another lecture by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki in the story of Yunus alayhissalam that angels can see when Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is remembered. Yunus make du'aa inside three darknesses: In the Stomach of the Whale, in the darkness of the deep ocean, and in the darkness of the night, but the angels in the heavens recognized Yunus due to his du'aa and they saw the worshipping of Yunus like we would see stars. For them the worship appears like stars and they get attracted to that light.

I expect that deeds only appear as stars to the angels if the deeds are good and righteous. If there is no light then the angels don't get attracted.

Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows best.

Salam

angels are not sex driven creatures nor do they mate with humans they are made of light, alot of what we know about angels is to be studied deeply. However angels are recording your every actions as we speak right now whether your covered or not naked or not, and they are Allahs servents and Allah would not create something that will make you feel uncomfortable,.Our flesh bodies are not the bodies of angels angels are a different creation all together from us. I guess the best way in my opinion to really describe the situation you are talking about would be to say, its the same as if a baby is watching you naked while reciting or if babies are comming to a talk where women are uncovered, because the thing that is closest to purity an innocence is the baby and we would not bat an eye to uncover in front of a baby. Well angels have same purity and innocence no ill thoughts or actions come from angels so donot think of them as men hovering around sneaking a peak or anything like that these are Allahs obedient pure servents you being covered or not has nothing at all to do with the actions of the angels

another example would be animals and us! back home when there were no toilets and we had to use fields (lol) i would hide myself from fellow humans but not animals and vice versa!

another example would be animals and us! back home when there were no toilets and we had to use fields (lol) i would hide myself from fellow humans but not animals and vice versa!

oh the horror, those poor animals had to witness that :sl:

oh the horror, those poor animals had to witness that :sl:

lol

Assalamu alaikum,

One of the reasons why I bring this up is because a Shaikh once told me that there is a hadith that when reading Qur'an the Angels do not enter the rooom, if a woman is uncovered. He advised me to read while I am covered. Does anyone know of that hadith?

I will look it up.

Peace!

Assalamu alaikum,

One of the reasons why I bring this up is because a Shaikh once told me that there is a hadith that when reading Qur'an the Angels do not enter the rooom, if a woman is uncovered. He advised me to read while I am covered. Does anyone know of that hadith?

I will look it up.

Peace!

this could be true because i have also heard angels do not enter into house if there are pictures or animals in the house! and also i have heard your connection with Allah decreases if you become impure so to keep the connection strong be pure and be in wudoo!

Salam,

It is true that Angels do not enter a house if pictures are hung up and if there is a dog inside the house.

Peace

He advised me to read while I am covered

Salamu alaykum,

just like you cover yourself while praying, you must also cover yourself while you're reading Kuran. I dont know hadith about this issue in mind.

this could be true because i have also heard angels do not enter into house if there are pictures or animals in the house! and also i have heard your connection with Allah decreases if you become impure so to keep the connection strong be pure and be in wudoo!

Salam,

It is true that Angels do not enter a house if pictures are hung up and if there is a dog inside the house.

Peace

then people who wish to not be recorded by angels when doing wrong can simply hang up pictures or have a dog in their house if they wish to fornicate or use drugs they can do this and not worry about it being written down by the angels. Ok angels wont enter your house if you have a dog but they will enter the earth and roam around the earth where there are dogs outside??? You being naked has nothing to do with an angel duties neither does pictures or dogs. Our prophet never allowed a picture of himself to be drawn but he didnt pass law on pictures being in the house. Sometimes we make things so complicated when really they are not

then people who wish to not be recorded by angels when doing wrong can simply hang up pictures or have a dog in their house if they wish to fornicate or use drugs they can do this and not worry about it being written down by the angels. Ok angels wont enter your house if you have a dog but they will enter the earth and roam around the earth where there are dogs outside??? You being naked has nothing to do with an angel duties neither does pictures or dogs. Our prophet never allowed a picture of himself to be drawn but he didnt pass law on pictures being in the house. Sometimes we make things so complicated when really they are not

NO you misunderstood! but i am not sure but the angels I am talking about are not the ones on your shoulders! on certain nights (like laylatul qadr) when Allah commands all the angels to descend to earth (there is a hadeeth for this) then these angels will not enter if there are pictures or dogs!

Yeah lets make things uncomplicated, lets just not learn religion in the first place or be open minded! that way we will do things which may be haraam but because we havent learnt our religion we can escape their penalty!

in any case Allah can see what you are doing!

NO you misunderstood! but i am not sure but the angels I am talking about are not the ones on your shoulders! on certain nights (like laylatul qadr) when Allah commands all the angels to descend to earth (there is a hadeeth for this) then these angels will not enter if there are pictures or dogs!

ASA hey bro i understand completly, all im saying is lets look at this rationaly. If angels wont come in your house because there is a dog there then why would they come to Allahs masjid "the earth" where dogs run around freely. I mean to just enter the earth knowing that there is dogs but to not enter a house where there is a dog makes no sense. The earth is Allahs masjid and we can pray where ever your telling me that the angels wont enter because it has dogs??? Look at that hadeth more deeply and see that dogs represent somthing can be inside of us and who would enter a house where a man who claims to be muslim but is living like a dog what blessings can you get being like this?

Yeah lets make things uncomplicated, lets just not learn religion in the first place or be open minded! that way we will do things which may be haraam but because we havent learnt our religion we can escape their penalty!

open minded does not mean leaving off your common sense Allah invites us to think and not to be so open minded that anything can creep into that huge opening

in any case Allah can see what you are doing!

Thank you now look at that hadeeth and with this understanding why would the angels not come to a house with a dog literaly, no it means something else. Think bro, so what if i have a pig in my house and an elephant leaving their droppings all over the place thats cool huh? the angels would surly want to enter my place huh?

Please keep to the Topic, it is not fair to steer the topic in another direction, while the topic starter is looking for some answers. If you want you can start a new thread with the issue you are discussing.

The topics of pictures and dogs has been discussed many times before in other threads, just go on search and check out and also check in the controversial issues section.

Salaams.