Islamic Forum
Moises

How Do You Know Islam Is The Right Religion?

How do you know its the right religion? I dont follow any religion, i was raised to be Christian but I dont want to be "raised" to a religion, so i'd like you guys to help me out here please.

PropellerAds

sallam alleekom

go around the forums people will help you out.

read more things , see lecture videos of Dr Zakir , i hope your heart finds tthe destined.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_truth-Islam.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]truth-Islam.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link) [/url]

for an unbeliever i would sujest looking at scintific facts in the quran. as there are many.

sallam alleekom

go around the forums people will help you out.

read more things , see lecture videos of Dr Zakir , i hope your heart finds tthe destined.

first of all

mashallah it's amazing the way a person sometimes stubels on to Islam

second

i'm sorry but i'm going to have to disagree with you, the question that was posted is a very complexed question and i don't think that it can be answered simply by lectures and videos, now i'm not a convert but i my sister married on and so did my brothers so i know a little somthing about converting. to tell you the truth there is no real way to know if Islam is the right religon for you that kinda depedes on you if you went through a lot and you still think that Islam is the right one then i say go for it (remeber it's just an opaion and i'm no shek or conver) i think that the best thing you can do is talk to a sheik face to face and get your answers stright .

Moises.....you should go to see any Islamic scholars who may help you to solve your problem if you really want to know whether Islam is the right religion. I think this website (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsultan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsultan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] is a good Muslim website that may guide you to know more about Islam.

If you ask me, I will say that Islam is the right religion.

Edited by wiseguy

:D

How do I know Islam is the right religion?

Good question.

Well I have read the Quran a number of times and for me it is perfect,the way it melts the heart is immense,its elegance,comprehension and depth is far beyond human ability.It is breathtaking contains profound emotions when melt the heart to the depths,it really touches my heart.When I open the Quran I see a new world,full of success,hope and light,reading through the Quran is completely different from any other book.

The Quran is much more then a book,it is a way of life.It is the perfect reflection of Islam.It is the words of Allah(swt).I am 100% sure in that. :sl:

Give it a read,inshallah you'll see why us muslims feel it is exceptional. :sl:

The way the verses coherently bulid up and make a Surah is amazing,the depth it goes into is very deep.Its gives us guidance.

Islam is a way of living,a way of life,it is the best blessing bestowed upon us.

It is the key that will unlock the door to success in the Hereafter.It gives us limits and teaches us how to be a good human for our own good.

Every single thing in this life links with Islam,the way the trees sway left to right,the way the Universe is bulit,such perfection can only be made by Allah(swt),the most high.

There is a purpose,there is a meaning to why we are here and Islam answers that perfectly,Islam makes perfect sense.

Also the Hadith,the sayings of our Prophet Muhammad(saw).That is another strong evidence that Islam is the right religion.He has such words of magic,such words of remarkable wisdom.Its amazing. :j:

Quran and Hadith are 2 pivotal proofs that Islam is the right religion.

Give them a read,see what you think? :D

Islam teaches love,modestly,humbleness,love,

ucess, kindness, forgiveness,optimism,patience,

rust and much more.

Islam creates such an excellent brotherhood within the Ummah,we are all one tight group subhanallah.We are always here for one other.This great bond is only found in Islam.

:no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

salam

how d i know where Islam is the right religous for me i m asking myself

becuase there is not 1 error in the quran there is nothing in Islam which is wrong Islam answers to every question.bro try to find one error in Islam trust me u wont :sl: srry if i have offended anyone i apologize

:j:

Bro you haven't,Islam is perfect and thats a fact.[using large font size is not allowed] :sl:

Islam is the right religion.I follow one source and that is my heart.My heart says Islam to me in many ways.

Some dreams confirmed my belief aswell,subhanallah.

Nature confirmed my belief.

Its the feeling of Islam flowing within,hard to describe it.

Theres no flaws in Islam,Islam is perfect. :no:

:sl:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

To put it short and simple, use your mind. then you will come to know that Islam is the right religion...

Observe, research, and think.... May Allah show you the right path....

Let me give you a hint.... Think of the perfect design in your body..

Hello,

How is Islam the right religion?

Very good question. Because it is not just for the non muslims to ask this question, this question in itself should be asked ny the Muslims too, then maybe with Allahs(swt) blessing and favours we can return to implementing Islam into our lives.

Ok sorry i digressed abit, so how do we know Islam is the correct religion?

Well for a start Islam is not a religion. Islam is a way of life and we shouldn't mistake it as a set or rituals that are performed in a Masjid or in private rather Islam shows us how to worship in the sense of ritual prayers, Islam teaches us how to behave, and Islam teaches us how to buy and sell.

So how do we know Islam is right?

Well when we look at people who aren't following Islam we see that they use many bases to live life? what do you mean well lets look at someone performing or wanting to fulfil his procreation instinct( thats the sexual instinct to the layman).

We see one who does not have the correct understanding of Islam or one who doesnt follow Islam he will go to many places to satisfy this instinct be it with a woman or a man or many women or many men but he still won't be satisfied with this because next time he will want it to be with someone else and much better so he is constantly trying to get better sex so to speak and in the process he is trying 1001 methods of achieving this which shows he has no tranquility in what he does and he isnt at peace with having satisfied his instinct so eh goes out looking for more.

Wheeas the muslim who abides but the codes of Islam to live his life you will find that in order from him to fulfil his procreation instinct he will get married and then he will fulfil his sexual instanct without the need to try many partners be they of the same sex or not and once he has achieved this satisfaction he is tranquil within himself and moves on with living life.

So in this sense because Islam agrees with mans make-up you will find that Islam is the correct way of life.

All mistakes are mine all good in the above reply is from Allah(swt)

Ma'asalaam

How do you know its the right religion? I dont follow any religion, i was raised to be Christian but I dont want to be "raised" to a religion, so i'd like you guys to help me out here please.

simply trust my instincts plus the opposition makes it more glamorous

It's something you feel in your heart and soul. Islam is not about following a religion; it's about the connection between God and His creation, about being aware of His existance and His purpose for us, and wanting to please Him.

When you believe, it all falls into place. It clicks. It all makes sense. It's not about doing what your fathers and forefathers do, it's about realizing God and believing in Him with your heart.

Islam is submission to the will of God. Muslim is one who submits. That's really what it's about; humbling yourself to your creator and loving what He loves, while hating what He hates.

For me, I honestly would be lost without Islam. When reading the Qur'an and when in prayer, there is such an incredible and profound level of contentment and humility that I feel. It's as though all the weight is lifted off my shoulders and I literally feel light on my feet. And when I go periods of time where I am detached from Islam (may Allah protect me from that), it's as though the light has been sucked out of my life and there is such a heaviness in my heart. I honestly find myself wondering how non-Muslims survive all the time in such a state (no offense intended at all, it's just amazing to me).

Islam isn't simply about jumping on a bandwagon. It's not about following what you've been raised to believe. It's about discovery and love and humility and compassion and wonder and all kinds of other things. At least, it is for me and I hope that perhaps you will come to learn this for yourself, Allah willing.

Salam.

:sl: my fellow brothers and sisters

Moises your question has many answers but only one answer can reflect why you would find it a right religion

I'm a convert, I was born into a Christian family myself but I never followed the religion, I was basically runned through the preachings and practices buthad no clue on what they meant and what were their purposes. I converted into Islam about a year and 9 months ago, I had many problems in my life and when I heard Muslims looking into the Quran for answers I was amazed because all of them would tell me it works and is the only guaranteed medicine. So I did my own research, I read the Quran, compared the teachings the scriptures the belief and I thought to myself, this is the truth to life.

Ever since I converted Ive been so much better, my life has been headed towards the right path I ve been proud of who I am and what I do. As akhi Ahmed said, it has no flaws, its prefect.

Asalam alakum so the question is how do you know Islam if Islam the real religon and i hope this helps

Society of Saint Pius X

Communicantes: November 2001

The Real Islam and the Imaginary Islam

Father Michel Boniface

This article was first published in French in Pour qu’Il règne, the Society’s Magazine for Belgium, in July-August 2001.

Fr. Boniface is a priest of the Society Saint Pius X. He is Syrian by extraction, but his family lives in Belgium. He used to be Aramaic by Rite. He now is stationed in Mexico.

A Muslim brigade of the Bosnian army

on the march at Zenica, Bosnia (December 1995)

© Le Spectacle du monde, Nov. 1996

The civil and religious authorities of the once Christian world are dangerously deluding themselves these days about the nature of Islam. As they see it, there is on the one hand a good Islam religion, open, peaceful, tolerant, and on the other hand the bad Islam, fundamentalist, violent, that would be a falsification of Islam. What proofs do they have to claim this and to set down this image for public opinion?

The age-old interpretation of the Koran, the Islamic law, the examples of Mohammed’s life, the history of the Islamic nations, unfortunately, reveal the so-called fundamentalist Islam. The intention to concoct an image of a liberal Islam is the fruit of an idealist philosophy that does not take into account the reality. And reality always avenges itself.

The role of passive Islam

The peaceful and open-minded Islam clears the way for the fundamentalist Islam. There are the realist Muslims who, intelligently, profit from the advantageous moment to implant Islamism into dechristianized nations. Their “open†attitude contributes to strengthen Islamism. Their realism keeps them from insisting that Islamism reign in absolute command. The moderates know this well and their influence is very advantageous for Islamism. However, they do not forget that Islamism is by its very nature theocratic, that it governs the entire life of the city. They know that there is no distinction, much less separation, between the Islamic religion and State. To claim the contrary would be to wish to misrepresent Islamism; it would be to imagine an Islam religion that does not really exist.

Fundamentalist Muslims

The Muslims who are serious about their religion and who wish to put it into practice just as they are supposed to, are treated as integralists, as fanatics… This accusation is unjust because their manner of looking at things and often of acting corresponds, unfortunately, to the Islamic doctrine. The Koran and the Islamic law justify them. That one be in disagreement with such a doctrine can be legitimate, but to wish to fabricate an imaginary Islam is not right and is dangerous. To imagine an Islam religion in the Christian style, where there is a distinction between politics and religion, is an added illusion, because the Koran itself, the Islamic tradition, the deeds and words of Mohammed contradict it. The Koran, for the true Muslims, is the norm, the law, because it is the “divine†word. Thus, the Koran being the word of Allah, it must, through the laws that it contains, govern all the social and religious life.

The tolerant Muslims don’t deny that. Certain liberals deny it in their minds. But both of these in the long run prepare the way for the Muslims of the Koran who, when they will be strong, and the circumstances are favourable, will enforce, through any means, the laws of the true Islam religion… Then the civil and religious idealists will be astonished that the reality doesn’t correspond with the Islam of their imagination. Then they will perhaps have to regret not having converted the Muslims to Christianity, the majority of whom are descendants of Christians, who were made Muslims by force, by menace, or by discriminating laws which humiliated them, crushed them and sometimes forced them to become destitute. Must we be reminded that all the countries of the Near East and of North Africa once were Christians? Would it not be the principles graven in the Koran, the deeds and words of Mohammed and the Islamic law, imposed through terror on so many Christian nations, that made them Muslim? Fundamentalist Islam is the true Islam, which puts the Islamic doctrine into practice. The problem is not fundamentalist Islam, it is Islam period. Islamic fundamentalism draws its principles from the Koran and from Islamic tradition. The action of the fundamentalists frightens the ignorant who do not want to see Islam as being by nature as conquering as WARRIORS inured to war. The best service that the civil and religious authorities could render to the Muslims themselves and to the Christians would be to send missionaries to the Muslims, to communicate to them the knowledge and the belief in God, the Trinity, who is charity. Every other standpoint is an illusion.

The Koran and war

The true Muslims who want the holy war follow the Koran. In fact, the jihad (a Muslim holy war) is an essential dictate of Islamism. The Koran, without which there would not be the Islamic religion, recommends it vehemently: “The true believers say: has not God prescribed a chapter that gives orders for a holy war?†(Surah 47, 22) and again: “Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, make them prisoners, besiege them and watch intently so as to ambush them†(Surah 9, 5) and “make war with those who do not believe†(Surah 9, 29). “When you come across infidels, kill them until there is absolute carnage, and tighten the chains of those you have captured. Later you either free them or deliver them up for a ransom†(Surah 8, 57). According to the Koran, a non-Muslim is less than nothing: “In the opinion of Allah, there is no animal more vile than those who do not believe and who remain unfaithful†(Surah 8, 57). That is why we must force them to become Muslims, by humiliating them. And those who resist Islamism and its founder must be punished according to the Koran: “This is what will be the destiny of those who fight against Allah and his messenger: You will put them to death or you will have them suffer the torture of the cross. You will alternately cut their hands and their feet. They will be chased from the country.†(Surah 5, 37). And as the Muslims are realists, they take into account the circumstances for making a temporary peace or for the war: “Do not show cowardice and do not call the infidels to peace when you are their superiors†(Surah 47, 22).

In one word, the Koran, being the word of Allah for all the Muslims, applies for all times and for all nations until the end of the world. It must be applied according to the instructions that Allah himself gave to his believers. This logically explains what is happening in Sudan, in Algeria, and in numerous Muslim countries. To idealize the Islam religion is the greatest wrong that one can do to the Muslims themselves.

News clips – Islamism

On March 11, in a solemn declaration, the bishops of Nigeria described as “irresponsible and unacceptable†the introduction of the charia (strict application of the Koranic law) in the nine states of Nigeria. They also announced that the Church intended to take judicial action against the nine states for not respecting the constitution, which forbids both the central and the local governments to adopt an official religion. The bishops have every reason to fear the consequences of this type of forced Islamization of the law and of morals. (“Aliasâ€, June 2, 2001)

At Motrovica, the forces of the KFOR (Kosovo-Force), under the aegis of NATO, have recently forbidden the churches of the conventional Serbian monasteries to ring the bells, so as not to disturb the tranquillity of the Albanian Muslims. (“Faits & Documentsâ€, June 15-30, 2001)

Fifty Iranians, men and women, were condemned to the punishment of receiving from between 30 to 99 lashes for what was judged indecent conduct during an evening anniversary party in the north of Teheran, reported the official daily newspaper “Iranâ€. According to the newspaper, when the group of police interrupted the party, the participants were dancing in an “obscene†fashion and a number of them were “half nakedâ€. The penalty was executed and no one resisted, which constitutes an admission of culpability. (“Le Soirâ€, July 6, 2001)

In Iran, no marriage is possible between a Muslim and a non-Muslim. Any conversion of a Muslim to Christianity is liable to the punishment of death. All exterior activity of minority denominations is taken for proselytism (an attempt to convert). The access to public employment, to the law, to the army, to the university, is forbidden to them or severely controlled. (Henry Tincq, “Le Mondeâ€)

How Do You Know Islam Is The Right Religion?

Answer: Islam Is The Perfect Religion and Best Way of Life for All !

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwefound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/texts/Islam_files/IslamPerfectReligion.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwefound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/texts/Islam_files/I...ectReligion.htm[/url]

When we study Islam or at least read the Qur’an and the authentic Ahâdith we learn that Islam is easy, complete and the perfect religion as well as way of life for the whole mankind. We read in the Qur’an and the Ahâdith the following unique features of Islam:

1. Islam is easy:

“But whoever believes and works righteousness he shall have a goodly reward and easy will be his task as We order it by Our command.” (Qur'an 18:88)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “Religion (Islam) is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the prayers in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights.” (Bukhâri 1/38)

Anas bin Malik (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repulse (them).” (Bukhâri,8/146)

2. Islam is complete:

“…He it is Who has sent unto you the Book, explained in detail. They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it has been sent down from your Rabb in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.” (6:114)

“For We had certainly sent unto them a Book based on knowledge, which We explained in detail -- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.” (7:52)

“…(This is ) a Book with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning) -- further explained in detail -- from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).” (11:1)

3. Islam is perfect:

“...This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” (5:3)

As the perfect religion, Islam teaches mankind how to attain success in the most perfect way. The following are some of the Ahâdith that serve as enlightenment and guidance to those who desire for perfection:

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Goodness and comfort are for him who worships his Rabb in a perfect manner and serves his master sincerely.” (Bukhari 3/725)

Ibn Umar (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "If a slave is honest and faithful to his master and worships his Rabb (Allâh) in a perfect manner, he will get a double reward.” (Bukhari 3/722)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Whoever believes in Allâh and His Messenger, offers prayers perfectly and fasts (the month of) Ramadan then it is incumbent upon Allâh to admit him into Paradise, whether he emigrates for Allâh’s cause or stays in the land where he was born.” They (the companions of the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "O Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam)! Should we not inform the people of that?" He said, "There are one-hundred degrees in Paradise which Allâh has prepared for those who carry on Jihad in His Cause. The distance between every two degrees is like the distance between the sky and the Earth. So if you ask Allâh for anything, ask Him for the Firdaus, for it is the last part of Paradise and the highest part of Paradise, and at its top there is the Throne of Beneficent, and from it gush forth the rivers of Paradise.” (Bukhari 9/519)

Abdullah ibn Hisham (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated: “We were with the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) and he was holding the hand of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. 'Umar said to Him, "O Allâh’s Messenger! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self.” The Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete or perfect faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self.” Then 'Umar said to him, "However, now, by Allâh, you are dearer to me than my own self.” The Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Now, O 'Umar, you are a believer.” (Bukhari 8/628)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “The most perfect believer in respect of faith is he who is best of them in manners.” (Abu Dawud 4665)

Abu Humamah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “If anyone loves for Allâh’s sake, hates for Allâh’s sake, gives for Allâh’s sake and withholds for Allâh’s sake, he will have perfect faith.” (Abu Dawud 4664)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “Among the Muslims the most perfect, as regards his faith, is the one whose character is excellent, and the best among you are those who treat their wives well.” (Tirmidhi 278, 628, 3264 and Abu Dawud)

Aishah (Radhiallâhu anha) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition, and are kindest to their families.” (Tirmidhi 3263)

All the above Prophetic teachings in addition to the Qur’anic Ayât (Verses) earlier quoted clearly tell us that indeed, Islam is the perfect religion and hence the best way of life for all. Islam as a universal religion is Allah’s Blessing and Mercy for all of us. It is for us to enjoy it and be successful in the eternal world to come. The best way to attain success through Islam is to learn it according to its authentic Sources. That is, to acquire knowledge of Islam through the Qur’an and the Sunnah and the right deductions from these revealed Sources of Knowledge and Guidance.

Since Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala) is the One Who gives guidance, earnestly ask Him for authentic Islamic knowledge. We must seek His help and guidance to be able to apply such knowledge and share them to others – all for His Pleasure. May our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) increase our knowledge of Islam and enjoy the best life of being true Muslims forever. Ameen.

salaam

Islam is the right religion because as said before it is perfect, pure and everything fits into place. Science, even though it has contradicted all religions it has confirmed that the practises and beliefs of muslims are not just religious, but are healthy as well. for example the best excerise for a pregnant woman is reading namas(salat), studies have shown. These things, even though they are small emphahsises the fact that Islam is the right religion. But we have to look no further than the Quran to confirm this belief.

Salamu Alaykum/ peace,

Islam is the right religion. Allah proves it. He created all the mountains, water, earth, eye, hand, and body. Who can make them without one flaw? Also who make us to dream in our sleep? How can a man know in his dream what his wife did without knowing anything in real life? Allah let person know if He wants because He see everything He knows everything even if you are in the darkest forest thinking that no one can see you. Allah SEE YOU. He shows himself in real life if you look deep inside yourself, you'll get it. While praying in Masjid HE gives you that relief. While living Islam you are the happiest person in the world. Believe me. I am so happy to born and be as muslim, it is the most beautiful thing in my life. If i wasnt muslim, i wouldnt find the way. If i know myself, its due to Islam alhamdulillah (thank God)

:D

Improved version of the above. :D

How do I know Islam is the right religion?

Good question.

Well I have read the Quran a number of times and for me it is perfect,the way it melts the heart is immense,its elegance,comprehension and depth is far beyond human ability.It is breathtaking contains profound emotions when melt the heart to the depths,it really touches my heart.When I open the Quran I see a new world,full of success,hope and light,reading through the Quran is completely different from any other book.

The fact that it is easy to learn even a child can learn it alhumdulilah.Thats why we are told about Islam from an early age.

Every aspect of it says wow thats amazing,truly amazing. :sl:

The Quran is much more then a book,it is a way of life.It is the perfect reflection of Islam.It is the words of Allah(swt).I am 100% sure in that.

Give it a read,inshallah you'll see why us muslims feel it is exceptional.

The way the verses coherently bulid up and make a Surah is amazing,the depth it goes into is very deep.Its gives us guidance.

Islam is a way of living,a way of life,it is the best blessing bestowed upon us.

It is the key that will unlock the door to success in the Hereafter.It gives us limits and teaches us how to be a good human for our own good.

Every single thing in this life links with Islam,the way the trees sway left to right,the way the Universe is bulit,such perfection can only be made by Allah(swt),the most high.

There is a purpose,there is a meaning to why we are here and Islam answers that perfectly,Islam makes perfect sense.

Also the Hadith,the sayings of our Prophet Muhammad(saw).That is another strong evidence that Islam is the right religion.He has such words of magic,such words of remarkable wisdom.Its amazing.

Quran and Hadith are 2 pivotal proofs that Islam is the right religion.

Give them a read,see what you think?

Islam teaches love,modestly,humbleness,love,

ucess, kindness, forgiveness,optimism,patience,

rust and much more.

Islam creates such an excellent brotherhood within the Ummah,we are all one tight group subhanallah.We are always here for one other.This great bond is only found in Islam.

Allah's mercy is everywhere,it makes me cry. :j:

The fact that we are being blessing every second is touching.The gift of eyesight,good health,parents,friends etc is prizeless.

Islam is the best blessing bestowed upon us muslims.

Subhanallah for having Islam. :sl:

:no:

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

We know Satan and we know how to fight him.

Tell me any religion that KNOWS Shaytaan the Accursed and KNOWS how to fight him?

If you want to defeat Satan then firstly you have to know him and his tricks and his nature and his Jinn-nature.

The inquisition and witchhunt in the Dark Ages of Europe are the proof that they did not know Satan and how he works and they did horrible things out of superstition or ignorance about jinn, black magic and how the shayateen work on us. The tortured women and men who might be possessed.

We know that every individual human being has an individual Shaytaan appointed to him or her, how can we fight jihaad against Shaytaan if we don't know where he is and what he is. Even the pope and all the monks and nuns and priests.

Islam teaches us to overcome Satan and who he is.

Why are the devils mostly working in the Muslim World? Because their job is to mislead and misguide. Why should they go to the already misguided to misguide them. They go to the guided to misguide them; therefore, this is the proof that the Muslims at large are the guided.

Salam

Edited by muhsinmuttaqi

Hi, i have just started here and am not as knowledgable of Islam as many of us, but i am proud to be a muslim and happy with what i am knowledgable of, i will try my very best to put my opinion in the simplest way possible:

I belive that Islam is the only true religion, and without any controversy, would like to say that the Bible has no real evidence of Jesus's actions, as it was written by people who never actually met Jesus. However the Quran is the complete truth and the word of Allah.

I would also like to mention that life being a test seems only reasonable, and all these atheists seem to brainwashing young teenagers, and being a teenager myself, would understand being surrounded by lots of atheistic people in my society.

Assalaamu 'Alaykum

Great posts everybody, Mashaa'Allah, Alhamdulillah for Islam.

Why is Islam the right religion- if I were to describe this I could just go on and on in praising Allah :sl: and the biggest gift He has bestowed on us! We all compete in life and wish to be perfect in everything that we do. But the reality of humankind is that we're prone to mistakes and falling into ignorance and short-comings. This is bound to hit us sooner or later. Islam recognizes this and provides us a solution into rectifying our mistakes and becoming better and better, day by day. Islam recognizes that to be a good person in general isn't easy work- it takes strong-will and determination, and characteristics to handle matters successfully. Mu'mins are taught to trust Allah, the Most Powerful and Most High. They are taught to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong. They are taught to show kindness and mercy to our parents, children, brothers and sisters, and mankind in general. They are taught to give charity, to be grateful of our blessings and to always think of those less fortunate than us in order to appreciate what we have. It establishes equality and unity- see the beauty of Hajj- everyone stands equal despite their race, gender etc. I could just go on, however to sum it up- Islam teaches us to be serious and not take even small matters lightly.

I feel an immense rush of happiness when I read the verses of the Glorious Qur'aan. I remember a quote by someone along the lines of "every man's journey is to seek happiness, however we all take different routes, some find happiness early, others find it late but never too late...whilst the rest approach the dead-end"

You might want to also read this:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1119503544612&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar%2FFatwaE%2FFatwaEAskTheScholar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...aEAskTheScholar[/url]

And Allah Az-Wajjal knows best.

Wassalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

christianity rules!