Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mac111

Please Vote For Our Prophet

Dear All Assalamu Alaikum

Please vote & forward to your Muslim contacts if you agree with this as dawah.

A Spanish news paper is carrying out a survey: Who was the greatest personality with influence on Humanity?

Prophet Muhammad pbuh name is in the list

The most popular person will have a special programme about his contributions to mankind.

Please click on Mahoma (d missing purposelly or not purposely not know) and circulate this to your contacts.

I voted just this morning and total 84% voted in favor of our prophet so pls join us.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetelmundo.es/elmundo/debate/2007/01/689/prevotaciones689.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetelmundo.es/elmundo/debate/2007/...aciones689.html[/url]

:j:

:sl:

:no:

How do you know its Mohammad (saws)?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_es.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mahoma"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_es.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mahoma[/url]

:j: can u post us with more info, i already voted.

I just voted..

Salam brothers and sisters

is Muhammad(pbuh) really the most influential? He is the best human being no doubt, but is his teachings and do people know as much about him as lets say Jesus(pbuh). Remember that Christianity is the largest religion in the world which means that more people are influenced by Jesus(pbuh) or at least what information they have been given about him.

I would say that Muhammad(pbuh) was the best human being in the world and is most influential on me but perhaps not the most influential on the whole of humanity especially in modern times.

Edited by saleri

Salam brothers and sisters

is Muhammad(pbuh) really the most influential? He is the best human being no doubt, but is his teachings and do people know as much about him as lets say Jesus(pbuh). Remember that Christianity is the largest religion in the world which means that more people are influenced by Jesus(pbuh) or at least what information they have been given about him.

I would say that Muhammad(pbuh) was the best human being in the world and is most influential on me but perhaps not the most influential on the whole of humanity especially in modern times.

ok you say largest religion is christianity for sure there would be only few who are really following teachings of jesus (p.b.u.h.) right now. many christians dont knw really about jesus life and what his teachings were . To say christians beings influenced by prophet jesus is wrong rather one would add here that they are not influenced by his teachings nor do they follow his teachings but rather they ONLY PRAY to him

If by influential you mean only on a fraction of the pop. then sure...

Im voting for the dude who invented the wheel!

ok you say largest religion is christianity for sure there would be only few who are really following teachings of jesus (p.b.u.h.) right now. many christians dont knw really about jesus life and what his teachings were . To say christians beings influenced by prophet jesus is wrong rather one would add here that they are not influenced by his teachings nor do they follow his teachings but rather they ONLY PRAY to him

Indeed thats true,

the figure they think of as being the 'true' Jesus(pbuh) and the false teachings attributed to fales depictation has influenced far more people than Muhammad(pbuh)

Hahaha

Muhammed (SAW) has 201953 votes!!

He's beating everyone by so much!

:sl: ah yes. Good stuff.

Done

me too, but it has been while so who won

The prophet Muhammad leads the list of the world's most influential persons

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsultan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/muhammad.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsultan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/muhammad.pdf[/url]

Michael H. Hart said "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

Michael H. Hart

The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History,New York: Hart Publishing Company Inc. 1978, p 33.

Edited by wiseguy

Thanks for posting bro. oh and i voted a long time ago. When is the voting officially over btw?

87%? a poll in spanish language with most of the people not muslim but again 87%? Well, this is amazing subhan Allah..