Islamic Forum
cefarix

Musharraf Resigns

Alhamdulillah, Musharraf has resigned! Let us all make dua the coming days for Pakistan will be in the protection of Allah and Allah SWT will guide the new government and help the people who are striving to better Pakistan and may He make Pakistan a better Islamic country, and a place of opportunity.

PropellerAds

Musharraf had cooperated with the US regime to terrorize and massacre innocent Muslims in Pakistan so Musharraf should be put on trial and hanged to death for his crimes against humanity. He never serves Pakistani people but his masters in the White House so he is a traitor. He even overthrew the legitimate Pakistani government because the US regime didn't like it.

:sl:

Allamdulillah very good news, after destroying the country and killing Muslims for 7 years hes gone.

Pakistan needs some one like General Zia Ul Haq again

It is sad to know that General Zia Ul Haq was murdered by the US regime that was afraid that Pakistan would become an Islamic country that practises Islamic Law. The US regime also sacrificed a US diplomat so that the world would not accuse of the US regime of assassinating General Zia Ul Haq.

Zia initially ruled for a year as martial law administrator, and later assumed the post of President of Pakistan in September 1978. During his tenure he advanced the Islamization of Pakistan and carried out economic reform. The economy benefited from the influx of money from the West to support the mujahedin fighting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. To shore up the increasingly tenuous control of the central government over the tribal provinces, he appointed martial law administrators as governors of Balochistan and the tribal areas with wide powers, including the abridgement of civil liberties.

Zia was killed along with several of his top generals and the then United States Ambassador to Pakistan Arnold Lewis Raphel in a mysterious aircraft crash near Bahawalpur (Punjab) on August 17, 1988.

WASHINGTON: The US on Sunday said it was not considering granting asylum to "good ally" President Pervez Musharraf, facing an impeachment move, to help resolve the political crisis in Pakistan

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_timesofindia.indiatimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/US_not_considering_granting_asylum_to_Mush_Rice/articleshow/3374118.cms"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_timesofindia.indiatimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/US_not_...how/3374118.cms[/url]

I am Not a Musharraf Fan but Mushraff resigns after metting with ISI chief last week once again

showing how strong ISI actually is , problem is do MR 10% Asif zardari or other incompetent politicians

will solve the real problems of Pakistan faced by common people

who will solve them ?

the solution is obviously in strong judicial system and strong parliment of Pakistan without the influence of

Army and other foreign elements , do any of pakistan politicians except Imran khan and few others

have the courage to take actions against American policies ,the answer is NO ,

unless we do justice and give all the sects in Pakistan there rights we will see the continuation of bad situation in Pakistan , parliment , Army , Judicial system should work in there own domain ,

the solution for Pakistan is

1) Independant Election Commision and Judicial System

2)Independant Parliment

3)Army should work in its own domain as protectors not masters

4) Provinces should have there reality of whatever resources they have including

lets say , there should be atleast 50% share on the development of provinces from Gas , Coal , electricity ,

Cotton , Leather etc the resources they have

5) Provinces should be divided , in punjab we should have SRIKAI belt , in sindh Karachi and hyderabad should

be divided for urdu speaking people , in NWFP Hazara should be given to hindko speaking people ,

in Baluchistan a new province for Pakhtoons is the order of the day

and what if tribal belt should come under Pakistan province of Pakhtoons

It makes perfect sence if our leaders have the courage

6) the solution of Pakistan also lies in the strong private sector no the so called money looted NGO's etc

but real NGO's and organizations who have the feelings and courage

not on the earth we often see examples like SHUKAT KHANAM , EDHI , IBRAR hospital (sorry i forget the name )

our nation has lot more capacity then these

in the end I STILL BELIEVE IN PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS

AS a Pakhtoon i love Peshawar more then any other City in this world so when i say NWFP should

be named PAKHTOONKHAWA and Tribal belt should be part of PAKHTOONKHAWA i know what i mean

love pakistan

Wow, I really hope that we don't end up granting him asylum. :sl:

why turn your back on him?

wassalam,

y

:sl:

Allamdulillah very good news, after destroying the country and killing Muslims for 7 years hes gone.

8 years, 10 months and 6 days. Sorry, but most of my life has been ruined by him. :no:

With due respect, he deserves a lot more than just one death.

I am curious to see if Mushariffs departure will "solve all of Pakistans Problems " ,as his detractors have been claiming .

One dog is better than two.

inara, I partially agree with you. I think right now reform cannot be called a political level. As Shah Wali Ullah suggested for his time, the reform has to come from within the Muslim community. The day the 160 million (and growing :sl:) population of Pakistan even tries to adhere to the moral values of Islam, the day a political system will rise on its own. With corruption and loose character at every level, it's hard to imagine a political system which is balanced will even last a second.

I was never with him, but if you are referring to the US Gov, the answer is simple: Our main goal in regards to Pakistan is to get help with fighting the taliban. Our options have been limited to gaining favor with the new regime, especially since Musharraf resigned as opposed to being ousted. We won't be gaining any goodwill if we grant their former dictator asylum. Musharraf was useful; he was never really a friend.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

I was never with him, but if you are referring to the US Gov, the answer is simple: Our main goal in regards to Pakistan is to get help with fighting the taliban. Our options have been limited to gaining favor with the new regime, especially since Musharraf resigned as opposed to being ousted. We won't be gaining any goodwill if we grant their former dictator asylum. Musharraf was useful; he was never really a friend.

In other word, Musharraf is an expired US puppet. I wonder whether there is a disgusting hypocrite who is willing to be a new US puppet to serve the interest of the US regime not Pakistan nor Pakistani people.

Having a stable, democratic Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest, and now that Pakistan is out of this Musharraf funk, they can cooperate with the US on much more equal terms, because the new regime's power will be built on much more solid foundations.

Partnership, not puppetry. You know the difference, right? If you don't, the difference here is that Pakistan now has the ability and the right to refuse. But again, that would be against their own interest.

We won't be gaining any goodwill if we grant their former dictator asylum. Musharraf was useful; he was never really a friend.

you were using him the way you were using saddam right? using all means possible you worked with dictators as long as they served your interests. i don't mean to side with musharraf, but the way you treat your old friend that you no longer need is just disgusting ... how so opportunistic ...

please don't talk about goodwill yet, it is really too far-fetched. when is the last time the US gained goodwill in the areas that it interfered and invaded?

wassalam,

y

Having a stable, democratic Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest, and now that Pakistan is out of this Musharraf funk, they can cooperate with the US on much more equal terms, because the new regime's power will be built on much more solid foundations.

the problem with that is that the US does not have a good record of cooperating with others on equal terms.

wassalam,

y

hmmm I wonder whats going to happen now in Pakistan, especially considering that Obama is winning the elections and he plans to bomb Pakistan...