Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bin Qasim

Forum Skin Color??

Assalaam Alaykum

The color is red of my gawaher home page why??

I don't like it b'coz it affects my eyes......

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

When you are not logged in, the skin will be red.

Once you are logged in, you can change the skin by choosing option on the bottom left corner of the page. :D

:D

The skin should be kept default when not logged in, new visitors might not like red and close their browser, i know i would.

I agree brother..the red colour is off-putting. When i am logging in from other computers and i cant be bothered to sign in, the red colour hurts my eyes.

I would suggest that the original colour of light blue should return as it is quite welcoming for new visitors.

Yes Please change the colour! I was scolding my sister because I thought she put it on red colour, please change immediately mods because it looks so demonish and it hurts my eyes

For those who wish to use a different skin, there a quite a few available to choose from.

Simply scroll to the bottom of the forum pages, and on the lower left-hand corner you will see a drop-down menu that will let you select a different skin.

Different people have different tastes... And every other forums is set to the default blue, so we thought it would be cool to try out something different and unique. :D

:P

Elementary as A-B-C ... easy as 1-2-3 ... simple as a pimple ... your user friendly IF ... not any forum but IF ... For the people .. by the people .!!!