Islamic Forum

I was raised a Catholic I never really went to church unless I was dragged by my mom though. Around 13 I started hanging out with thugs even though I never got into it I was around alot of crime. By 16 I was ready to die I thought about it alot.

In 11th grade I was hanging in gym talking about rap I said a line about Islam from a muslim rapper and he said are you a muslim to. For 5 months everytime we where in that class we talked about Islam. About 2 months after I decided I was and wanted to be a muslim. I converted 3 months ago and I am so happy.

PropellerAds

:D

That is wonderful brother. Welcome and congrats on your reversion. May Allah increase and guide us to the right path.

Mashallah brother! that is so wonderful! i really loved hearing your story. it reminds me of my own. congratulations for finding truth in Islam.

salam

Mashallah That is wonderful brother, another person converts to the fastest growing religion in the world inshallah god willing more will find the truth of life

Assalamualikum

Mashallah, Alhamdullilah...welcome to the deen brother :D

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

masha'Allah Sub7ana Allah .. nice story brother .. thanks for posting ur story .. may Allah increase ur faith ..

æÇáÓáÇÃÂ

Úáíßã

wow :D thats great! welcome to the ummah brother!! nice story

:P

assalaam alaikum,

Congrats bro :D You sound like a young man and I'm wondering how old you are. It's a blessing to be guided and some people don't receive that blessing until they're much older or, even worse, never :D .

If you ask Allah(SWT) to keep you on the straight path and to increase your knowledge of the faith, soon those thugs and rappers will be looking to you for guidance because they will see the peace Islam brings to people, even in tough situations.

Welcome to Islam brother, if you need anything or have any ?'s, you can message me. I may not be able to do much for you, but inshAllah I'll be able to direct you to someone who can.

walaikum assalaam,

AS

:D awwwwwwwww!!!!!! :D

*i love details....do you happen to remember what was the rap line that got it all started?? :P* :shy:

257. Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light....(surat Al Baqara)

B) welcome to Islam, bro!

asalamu alaikum

wonderful story! welcome to Islam and may Allah keep you steadfast on this deen now. :D

do you happen to remember what was the rap line that got it all started??

i would like to know also :D

I told him Juelz has alot of lines about Islam then said this and two other songs before it for some reason this got his attention even though the others where actually talking about Islam itself.

I don't think like usual people

Who think like usual people, who don't think right

I think like Muslims, in movements of people, who move they people

And move on your people, power is stronger than voo doo and evil

-Why

asalamu alaikum

was those the lyrics brother?

hmm interesting

That is wonderful brother. Welcome and congrats on your reversion. May Allah increase and guide us to the right path.

AOA bro,

good stuff :D

Were those the rap lines? :P How interesting!

Thanks a lot for posting them :D

great to have you in the religion of Islam bro. welcome.

"May Allah (S.A.T) give you taufiq to follow the fardh and the sunnah ameen"

:P :D

mashallah!

such a nice story....

im so happy for your accepting the truth....cause Islam helps in our lives....

really great....

welcome bro/sis....