How do you rate IF?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate IF?

• Best Islamic Forum!
    • Average!
    • Bad!

:D

Dear IF members

I would like to know your rating of IF, compared to other Islamic forums.

I know alhamdo l'Ellah that we are currently rated at top of all other Islamic forums, according to Google.com, But I'm interested to know your own rating, which is important to me, and to all other IF officials. :D

PropellerAds

This is the only one i am active in.

I'll rate it Top, MashAllah your doing a good job!

It is marvelousssssssss!! Can't say enough good things about it. Alhamdulillah for giving us this splendid forum

It is still the top...but was better and much more active before it went down and when i signed up...s'pose every1's busy nowadys...and there r less debates as well on Islam with non-uslims :D

Assalamualikum

Alhamdullilah, brother dot IF is brilliant. Definitely the best "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] on the internet, it caters for all ages and all levels of knowledge in Islam. :D

Jazakallah khair for making IF what it is today :D

I find it pretty nice. I just joined though-- there are only two complaints I could have: it's a bit strict (i know, i know that's for our benefit!) and 2-the "simple green" skin color looks like christmas too me. :D :P other than that, it seems fine :P

Assalamu-alaikum

which low-life voted the last option? joking :D

best forum on the net! :P

May Allah reward you uncle dot, for setting it up in the first place! Ameen! :D

Wa-alaikum salam

out of curiosity, strider, when you say "uncle" dot, are you talking literally?

(because last time, when i was on this other forum, this girl kept saying "auntie' and it turned out it was just a sign of respect, so i was just wondering if you really are his nephew :D :P )

wasslamu aliakum

:P i just noticed my type (err...gender mistake!) Sorry strider, i meant "niece."

:D :D

so i think i'm supposed to have fifty words..........just filling up some space since i can't edit my post!

wasslamu aliakum :P

It's one of the good ones. My favorite.

But I don't like one thing abt it, the fact that we can't dispute a rule (not a warning but a rule) in public. We can only do this by PMing a mod. I think one should b able to ask question abt it or dispute it in public of a rule doesn't make sense or doesn't seem fair.

I think this should happen in public rather than behind closed doors as we r all part of a public forum & there should transparency when it comes to these things.

AOA,

I'm happy with the forums.. just some of the skins i dont know :D

Its great, but you guys should really stop abusing your power. Allah does not like those who abuse their power. Be a just ruler over the forums.

edit by dot: this post violated rule 7

Edited by dot

I think this is a GREAT site. I know i am knew but after looking at some of the topics I would say this is the best "google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] on the internet!!!! I just think it would be easier if I could start posting in some of the locked threads earlier.

Assalamu Alaikum

I am still here after 1yr and 6 months!!! i love it! just what sister Selina said! it is Brillant!!!! May Allah reward you in this life and the hearafter Ameen

Is there anyone who can tell me where else i may find other Islam related forums like this one?...

salam

a truly profound and unique experience, "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] does a wonderful juxtaposition of Islamic learning and fun, its one of the few forums that reaches out to its members and holds it forever in its solemn embrace.

salaam.....

ah i guess it will do, until i have time to make one to compete with IF :laughing:

yeah bro ... make all the forums you want but honestly ... THis Forum has got charms and better customer service !!! ... i would give a 11 out of 10 .... REally worth investing my trademarked nick name and e-mail address ...

Kudos to bro dot ... for the fruit of his labour ... and may it keep us nourishing with its sweet and fresh posts ....

This is a great Islamic site.

The only thing that I don't like is the fact that we can't talk about sects....oh and I also don't like the restrictions on the icons. Other than that though, it's wonderful. I can't wait until people get more active (or more people join). Usually I just had to wait a minute or two for somebody to reply, but now I may have to wait for hours. *sighs* finals take up so much time *sigh*.

Anyways, this is one of the sites that I most frequently visit.

Well sis... The sect rule can't be changed, like it says "This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam." I've been to many other forums where they accept sectarion discussions. But remember, people of different sects are joined, and this stirs debate after debate. IF focuses on presenting Islam in a form where it won't confuse new Muslims, etc.

Divisions and reasons behind the divisions cause confusion, so its best that we leave that as a read-only forum. Hope that makes sense. :P

What restriction on the icons are you talking about? :D The flash? Or something else? Sorry..I'm a lil confused... :D

:P

I was on Islamway b4.

but i find this website thrilling.

it has all about Islam.

Wa Alaikum Assalam Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu

Oh no, I understand that Sis MM. Don't worry :D. It's just that sometimes I wish that we could talk about them. But, it's okay.

Well, I'm a bit dense, so I don't know why we can't post a pic of a veiled person. It's not that big of a deal.....

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu

Average.... it should pay more attention to prevent any sort of extremisms , wich actually can be found in IF.