How do you rate IF?

How do you rate IF?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate IF?

• Best Islamic Forum!
    • Average!
    • Bad!

:D

Masha Allah & Alhamdulillah, in my humble opinion this is the best (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url] on the Net...

I've Browsed through other Islamic forums, but found that Gawaher is in a league of it's own...

Gawaher is huge, with many categories, and well layed out...Plus the mod's and member's are great...

May Allah {swt} Bless you all for your efforts :D

PropellerAds

SALAM

i think its great.

theres alot of Islamic information

old and new to learn everday!

jaazakllah for the great site.

wasalam

Im in Love with IF

Cant live without it, its become part of my Life

Il make sure i write in my will to inform IF when i die

Masha'Allah such an excellent forum. Best I have come across, and I am most active in this forum, in fact I don't go to any others anymore. I have found what I have been looking for, Al'hamdulilah. :D

Your Muslim Sis

Salaams :D

MaashaAllah it's the best (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] i've ever been on but there is always roonm for improvement. I think all bros and sis behind the setup of this forum are doing an excellent job......Alhamdulillah.

And I am sure inshaAllah they'll continue improving. :D

Keep up the Good work bros and sis and inshaAllah Allah will bless ur effort with Jannah. :D

wassalam :D

:D this forum is the best 1 on the internet!! keep up the xcellent wrk!! :D

This is the only Islamic forum I use. I only joined a few weeks ago and I've been spending a lot of time on this forum. It really is interesting. Thanks to amani for the link. :D

i think its easier to use, and i really like it :D hamdulah

but....one thing...im supposed to be doin my work :D

Assalmaou Alaicom wr wb

I'm no exagerating... but it is the most organise and recourceful forum i've ever came across in my eccessive use of the interent.

Not to forget to mention, it's a friendly place to be in.

Wassalamou Alaicom wr wb

Assalamaualikum,

I would say this is the best Islamic Forum. It's the only one I actually go onto and post messages on. It's very addictive.

i kno it is addictive

salam!

hmmm....well i wud rate gawaher average....the only reason is that its tooo strict otherwise its the best.....!

ma'salamah

Asalaam Alikum

I viewed a number of other Forums on the net before joining this one and I have found nothing but kindness from everyone here.

The amount of knowledge I have gained from this Forum I can not put in words.

The Best.

Salaams :D

It has been just over a year since this thread has been created and during that time, I have been thinking how to put my thoughts into words. The bottom line is, I can't.

IF is the best Islamic forum ever :D and is too good for words. :D

May Allah reward you immensely ya amu in this life and the hereafter for your efforts and for every click made on this beautiful forum!

And may Allah reward the mods for the time that give to the forum and help keep IF a better and safer place to be! :D

No, I am not saying that because I'm a mod. :D hehe

Im in Love with IF

Cant live without it, its become part of my Life

Il make sure i write in my will to inform IF when i die

my thoughts exactly :D

IF is my 1st Islamic forum..... :D i've learnt soo much n met so many ppl....now i'm addicted to it. As for it being strict....all the better :D thats what makes it an even better place :D

May Allah reward you immensely ya amu in this life and the hereafter for your efforts and for every click made on this beautiful forum!

I haven't found a better community than IF. But in my honest opinion IF doesn't allow different views or opinions, views/opinions that don't match those of the majority on here isn't given a chance. This is just my view of points, don't ban me for this.

The best Islamic forum on the web in my opinion...Masha'Allah.

Its the only one i come on to.

I think this forum is pretty cool. It has all the features you can expect from a forum. Keep up the good work.

i agree. it is addictive!! i love it here. it is a great place to learn about Islam in a very friendly atmosphere.

all admin are friendly. there are people with great knowledge, always ready to pass on advice, and there are sometimes heated debates. what more could you want for free? :D

Assalamu alaykum

Bismillah er rahmanir rahim

Alhamdulliah, IF is my family, i've learnt many things from this furom, knew many Islamic sites, many brothers and sisters found the true path

Alhamdulliah brother DOT May Allah bless you and May Allah bless all of my dearest brothers and sisters here

"May Allah bless us and guide us into the correct path"

wassalam

I've voted for the first option....

buy i think since i joined there has been a reduction in proper muslim and non muslim dialogue... Now it is more politcal discussion rahter then theological.

And it is nonetheless the best forum.... i have learn a lot here, and i'm sure many have as well...

w/salaam

IF is so the best forum there is. And okay, I mostly only post in the sister's only section, but that's enough to get me addicted. And I am.

I completely respect the rules on IF and am all for them, and so far have no probs with them, alhamdulillah.

Jazaak Allah kheyran, ammu dot, and baarak Allahu feekum all.

lol about everyone being addicted.. i can safely say.. im in the same boat hehe lol.. i cant stop coming on here man..

yup.. the most Islamic one there is too.. i been to others.. and they arent as good as this..