How do you rate IF?

How do you rate IF?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate IF?

• Best Islamic Forum!
    • Average!
    • Bad!

:D definatly the best forum i've ever been 2 mashALLAH

especially as i have been 2 loads of others , this forum has soooo many different topics 2 dicus mashALLAH

ma salaamah :D

PropellerAds

:D

Running a forum is difficult work. There is alot of improvment needed for IF. How you rate on google, how many topics, and how much activity are minor issues. This is an Islamic forum, yet, there is a real lack of basic knowledge on the forum. Clear cut issues are debated and argued over. The Kuffar ask simple questions and get misleading answers. The Kuffar insult Allah, Muhammad, and Islam often, without punishment. The exploits of the Kuffar forces in the Muslim lands are praised. Pious Muslims are slandered. I have been warned several times not to carry on a discussion because I will get into trouble perphaps banned, not for anything but telling the truth about the religion of Al-Islam. I have personally been slandered by the Kuffar on this forum. So many problems I have been staying away from discussions and dont even open many of the topics. I could go on. I will say finally although it is a very minor issue, the forum has too many rules.

How to fix? First people knowledgeable about the basics of Islam should be incharge not just someone who likes to welcome new members. Do not allow clear issues to be debated no matter who disagrees. Dawah should be carried out in the most honest of manners. It is no good lying to someone or misleading them as to what Islam is, they will find out latter and they will know you mislead them. The forum should stick as closely as possible to the Qur'an and Sunnah no matter which person dislikes that. Bidah must be refuted and not allowed to spread on the forum........

As Salaam alaikum

this is the best forum i have encountred on the net .

will i be breaking a rule if i comment on another member's post? :D

brother fussilat says "there is a real lack of basic knowledge on the forum. "

i don't agree with him. but yes one has to search a little before one can find the info. the library section could be made more prominant. :D

Assalam Alaikum

Alhumdulillah, Its the only one where I'm active.. So I'll rate it the BEST..

Jazaak Allah Khair for such a Informative Place..

GOD BLESS US ALL

:D this is a great forum... the first forum i came to when i discovered the internet actually!

its great that so many people have learnt much from this forum. it is a great source of knowledge and inspiration..

May Allah bless br dot for creating this great community, :D

Dear IF members

I would like to know your rating of IF, compared to other Islamic forums.

I know alhamdo l'Ellah that we are currently rated at top of all other Islamic forums, according to Google.com, But I'm interested to know your own rating, which is important to me, and to all other IF officials. :D

Just a suggestion bro

Could "Welcome drink" be replaced by "Welcome REFRESHMENT"......sounds better and

refreshmnet could also mean refreshment of ideas/beleifs etc.

refreshmnet could also mean refreshment of ideas/beliefs etc

Masha Allah, that sounds really nice :D

if you want my honest opinion...i will give but it wont be liked by many members here but that is not of my concern.

compared to other odd few forums that speak the truth this forum lacks that.

the kuffar on here get away with things though they are clearly jerks.

you will get sympathisers...so that just makes it further pathetic

you will get silly arguments over pathetic things.

i have seen alot of things here that go with emotion rather that quran and sunnah...

i thereby agree with fussilat.

[i am not here to be criticised...this thread is about how i rate IF...and i have spoken my opinion...not necessarily agreed by all...]

well...it's the only forum i'm part of so...it's the best!!... :D

jazakallah brother Dot for you hard work and admirable effort..

Salam,

I like IF because it has the largest members from diverse religions and countries.

The forum features are excellent too.

I have a question though : what does gawaher actually mean? what language is that? pakistani? Where does this forum owner reside if I may know?

Wassalam

Yasnov

I'm quite pleased with brother dot's work and hope God blesses him for his good efforts, but I only give an average. This forum has many good things about it. The only real problem I have with it is the 'no talking about other beliefs/ideas/sects'. It's a great forum for mainstream sunni Muslims, but not so much for non-sunni Muslims and non-Muslims. Good luck with your forum brother! You are in our prayers.

Peace

Salaam,

I just couldn't wait till I had reached 200,even when I'm only like 5 posts away,lol.

Ok,my ratings are,

skins,10/10

information,10/10,

help,10/10,

rules,10/10,

appearance,10/10,

threads,10/10,

thread titles,10/10,

ideas,10/10

all the brothers and sisters on the Islamic Forum get a massive,9999999.../10, :D

Your all great people,mashallah :D

May Allah give you all and your family great health,happiness and a strong shower of blessings,Ameen!

We are all like a big family,mashallah!

I really like this forum,it is mashallah really good,this forum is of a very high standard. :D Its my first Islamic forum ever,and Inshallah it will be my last Islamic forum. :D

Uncle Dot,you done a fantastic job! :D May Allah bless you with happiness.Ameen!

The makers of this forum deserve a massive praise also.

May Allah reward them for making the forum,Ameen!

I can't find a negative point about this forum. B)

W/s

IF is the best forum. it has nice topics and friendly ppl. but i must agree with fussilat.

anyone who insults the religion of Islam should be punished. after all this is an Islamic forum. the kuffar are merily here to ask questions and get replays. some ppl are rude and they insult Allah, if that ever happens from now on i'll insult that person who insalted Allah.

Edited by brother_in_islam

Dont want insulted? then dont insult non muslims beliefs and life styles.

skins,10/10

information,10/10,

help,10/10,

My words are just the same for this forum, I also like the forum as it accomodates all types of people muslim and non-muslim alike.

Uncle dot keep up the good work!!!

Wa'ssalaam

Asalamu alaikum

This is the BEST Islamic forum- it's keeps everyone within their limits and it makes you learn things directly and indirectly alhamdulillah!

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about Islam or wants to discuss topics based on Islam :D

Asalaam Alaikum

What I don't understand is, IF has so many registered members (12706 at the mo), but I've noticed daily the users online at its peak is around 20-25, and for guests it's around 100-120.

The most users online was 1426 in May 2006. (WOW! What happend here on that day lol) So where have all these users disappeared to? Why the sudden big drop from May to Oct?

As salamu Alykum Brother Dot

I recently joined this forum Alhamdulillah, though i used to read articles before, i didnt rate this on poll but i like to give it 9/10

JazakAllah for bringing up such a nice place to discuss so much on Islam, May Allah bless you!

was salam.

pe[at]ce:

such days never happen, it is when searchbots from places like google descend and scan the forum. Don't worry, you haven't missed out. :D

i really like this forum, i think its filled with really good people (and thankfully that isnt restricted to just those that agree with me! :sl:), and although the moderators are a little stricter on some matters than i would prefer, they are also strict about things i find essential, such as good manners, politeness, and no-hate posts, these can drag a forum down (i have been a part of an excellent forum where that happened) and destroy it, so i am glad the moderators are strict there. And i also note that some people want *stricter* moderation, so i guess its a good balance now. :no:

my only gripes are that the topic range is a little limited, but actually i accept that as this IS an Islamic forum, not a general forum, and that means that most posters want to discuss Islamic matters, not so much global matters. But although posters on politics etc are few, the quality (thinking of you Zed, but not exclusively :D) makes up for quantity. The only other thing is that some moderators are occasionally too zealous in their closing of threads that they personally do not like, and there is no open mechanism for criticising moderator actions.

oh, and this post was just pure delicious joy:

Its great, but you guys should really stop abusing your power. Allah does not like those who abuse their power. Be a just ruler over the forums.

------

edit by dot: this post violated rule 7

ROTFLMAO :j:

peace and love. :sl:

:sl:

so far its the best Islamic forum i have been on, :sl: Its not dead like some, and mostly the topics keep flowing, and :j: lots of nice people.

I have worked in some other types of forums.. but it was so boring. so I just quit....Now, when I searched for an Islamic forum, I could not find any suitable place except gawaher.

Vishah

Edited by vishah

My opinion is that is that it is the best Islamic forum! I enjoyed my time here and learned a bunch from the members.

The best.

I kind find other forumns more chity chatty and less content.