How do you rate IF?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate IF?

• Best Islamic Forum!
    • Average!
    • Bad!

Assalamualikum

its been a very good forum...learned alot...........only one too :sl:

and just wanted to take this opportunity to say thankyou to the mods and brother dot....u guys have been doing a good job.

thankyou :sl:

Edited by SJ54

PropellerAds

:sl:

This is the best Islamic Forum ever brother dot!

:sl: for making such a wonderful forum!

mashallah brother

this Forums is the best

the information here is accurate which i thank all the helpers here and who helps the umma and the misleaded ones...

Al7amdilla Raby AlAlameen , wa sallaato wal sallam Alla syedna Mohammed wa Alla alehe wa sahby wasalem ajmael

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Insha'Allah you are all in a high state of Imaan and well-being

Masha'Allah, this is an excellent forum. Alhumdullilah that I found such a place, and I am sure a lot of brothers and sisters would agree. It's a blessing to be in such a wonderful community - especially when such people are scarce to find. Furthermore, the topics discussed are truly very beneficial. Alhumdullilah - may Allah reward you brother Dot and all the wonderful brothers and sisters who contribute in making this little home. :sl:

(The only suggestion would be perhaps changing the forum layout? It's been the same for quite some time :sl:)

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Assalaam-o-Alaikum,

I love IF, It is the best forum dedicated to Islam Masha' Allah. Jazzak Allah Khair brother Dot! This forum helps a lot of people, from Muslims to Non-muslims. It's a perfect source of gaining knowledge, and I'm happy to be a member of it.

Salamu alaykum,

BEST IslamIC FORUM!!!! :sl:

Asslamau Alaikum!

This is an excellent forum! To say it is the BEST is unfair of me, because I have not been a member of any other Islamic forums. I came to IF because I was attracted to the Black Magic / Jadoo thread from a Google search on the subject. It is the most comprehensive thread I was ever exposed to on the subject and I needed answers. My interest was satisfied and I stayed.

Staying has been worthwhile, though I have come and go many times (only to return!). I've learned and continue to satisfy my love for learning and sharing. I have enjoyed reading conversations from both Muslims and non-Muslims and have gained some excellent friendships. Those friendships mean a lot to me. I appreciate the efforts put forth to keep this a friendly forum and good place to learn about Islam.

Jazakum Allahu khair