Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tom

How Do You Solve Israeli Palestinian Conflict?

Okay sister that explains it :sl: Check your PMs in 5-10 minutes I'll try and provide sources for you inshaAllah.

Mehmet

PropellerAds
את מדברת עברית?

yes that would be anouther good option, except arabs would never be loyal to a non muslim state and it still doesnt solve the problem of people wanting to kill each other.

how is that racist? muslims would never be loyal to a jewish state is that not true?

You stated "ARABS' would never be loyal to a non-MUSLIM STATE.

1. Arabs implies an entire race of people and is a blanket statement.

2. Then you stated: "A non-Muslims State"

Implying that All Arabs will never be loyal to ALL non-Muslim states.

You never said anything about the Jewish State.

Now, you changed your stance to "Muslims" will never be loyal to a Jewish State."

Which again, is a blanket statement and an Islamophobic one:

1. What about the Bedouins who aid israel?

2. What about the Druze?

3. What about the israeli-Arabs citizens (Muslim and non-Muslim)?

Are you saying that All Arab Christians have absolute loyalty, and don't have grievances against israeli rule, and this loyalty is only an issue with Muslim citizens of israel?

את מדברת עברית?

yes that would be anouther good option, except arabs would never be loyal to a non muslim state and it still doesnt solve the problem of people wanting to kill each other.

how is that racist?

Also, you accused sudden of being racist, here:

who would believe a word from the mouths of israel???? they are lying scum, whom believe non jews are animals. they tell us lies. mossads code is "by deception we wage war". jews have always been money grubbing, lying, murderers. and they are getting worse!!!!

Source:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=38882&view=findpost&p=410161"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=410161[/url]

Here's your response:
wow...your pretty racist friend

Source:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=38882&view=findpost&p=410183"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=410183[/url]

See the connection?

You stated "ARABS' would never be loyal to a non-MUSLIM STATE.

1. Arabs implies an entire race of people and is a blanket statement.

2. Then you stated: "A non-Muslims State"

Implying that All Arabs will never be loyal to ALL non-Muslim states.

You never said anything about the Jewish State.

Now, you changed your stance to "Muslims" will never be loyal to a Jewish State."

Which again, is a blanket statement and an Islamophobic one:

1. What about the Bedouins who aid israel?

2. What about the Druze?

3. What about the israeli-Arabs citizens (Muslim and non-Muslim)?

Are you saying that All Arab Christians have absolute loyalty, and don't have grievances against israeli rule, and this loyalty is only an issue with Muslim citizens of israel?

either way i dont see how it makes me a racist. most arabs wouldnt be loyal to a non muslim state. especially a jewish one, which is what i meant and what the topic was about.

druze are not muslims. bedouins dont really consider themselves the same thing as modern arabs. and israeli muslim arabs usually arnt loyal, 99 percent of the time. israeli christians are about 80 percent loyal. with palestinian christians this is substantially lower because a few side with the palestinians and the rest are too afraid to say anything. but mostly yes its only a big issue with muslim citizens because the majority of them dont consider themselves israeli and some of them will take up arms against the state.

like i said its not being racist, its just the truth. admittedly i should of put jewish state in there, but it would make no difference even if it was a christian or buddist or hindu or pagean state. understandably, they would not on average be completely loyal. though democracy is a different story.

If God is able to create the universe and all that is in it, is it impossible for him to send a being that will be able to bring peace and truth to humankind? Think outside the box, friend.

Salam.

you misunderstand me - i beleive that Free Will is given by God (else all is a sham anyway), and from this that any emissary from God is also bound by the rules of Free Will - any emissary will have to work with mankind to change its ways, there is little point in waving a wand and making 'israel and palestine peaceful', if the very same people continue in the very same practices afterwards. There have been a few boddhisattvas that have brought the message of peace and truth to humanity, its not like its a totally unknown notion. I just can't accept that idea that someone can come along and FORCE such a change. Strongly hint, eloquently argue, flat-down-nose-2-nose argue yes, wave a magic wand and change everything? No.

blame the royal jordanian army and the egyptians for not establishing a palestinian arab state like we did jewish lol.

this amuses you? :sl:

i wonder if you would find it SO amusing were it the jewish people who were expelled from their homes for being the wrong religion, wrong race, if it were jews who had their rights removed, if it were jews who were watching their homes bulldozed. You REALLY should visit auschwitz, and grasp the horror of the modern State, and realise it didnt just happen to jewish people, and that it is not just jewish people who ever suffer. Hell, you might even come out of it a human being.

Also, you accused sudden of being racist, here:

Here's your response:

See the connection?

no i absolutely do not see any connection what so ever. i am not slandering muslims in the slightest. i am pointing out that their loyalty to israel (or non muslim states belonging to anouther religion) isnt exactly the sturdiest. i think everyone can agree on that lol.

i wonder if you would find it SO amusing were it the jewish people who were expelled from their homes for being the wrong religion, wrong race, if it were jews who had their rights removed, if it were jews who were watching their homes bulldozed. You REALLY should visit auschwitz, and grasp the horror of the modern State, and realise it didnt just happen to jewish people, and that it is not just jewish people who ever suffer. Hell, you might even come out of it a human being.

i am merely pointing out that the jordanians and egyptians had a perfect opportunity to establish a palestinian state and they did not. and i have been to auschwitz and bergen belsen.

Edited by eyal

either way i dont see how it makes me a racist. most arabs wouldnt be loyal to a non muslim state. especially a jewish one,

admittedly i should of put jewish state in there, but it would make no difference even if it was a christian or buddist or hindu or pagean state. understandably, they would not on average be completely loyal. though democracy is a different story.

Those are still racist remarks.

Provide credible proof that they wouldn't "be completely loyaly."

BTW, you changed your assertions again, from NO loyalty, to not being COMPLETELY loyal...

Those are still racist remarks.

Provide credible proof that they wouldn't "be completely loyaly."

BTW, you changed your assertions again, from NO loyalty, to not being COMPLETELY loyal...

its the same thing, they are not loyal to the state of israel. if you dont believe me go to jaffa or umm al fahm, ask around see what they say. but if you really want numbers to tell you whats obvious:

This evidence is further corroborated by israeli daily Yediot Achronot's poll last week that found 66 percent of the israeli Arab population declaring they would clearly support the Palestinian side in any confrontation with israel; only 13 percent said they would support israel.

that polls from 2000 before the intifada. i did a simple search on google for it but im not looking in depth for something thats common knowledge.

:sl:/Peace To All

6 Reasons Why israel Should Talk With Hamas

israel has managed to avoid the dilemma posed by the formation of the Palestinian unity government concerning if, and when, to ease up the pressure and begin talks with Hamas.

There are six reasons for israel to hold a dialogue with Hamas, the last being the most important:

* It would enable israel to speak with the strongest power on the Palestinian side.

* Hamas is responsible for the cease-fire with israel, even though it is not forcing the Islamic Jihad to comply.

* Since Hamas agreed to the cease-fire more than two years ago, many fewer israelis have been killed in terror attacks than during the time of the Fatah leadership.

* Hamas is a far more disciplined and organized group than Fatah.

* Hamas troubles israel a lot less than Fatah did over civil rights issues, roadblocks and the separation fence.

* The gap between the Hamas position and that of Olmert and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni is much smaller than it seems.

The hudna, or extended truce, that Hamas is offering israel is not much different from the long-term interim agreement that Olmert and Livni are suggesting.

The two of them and Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh agree in their opposition to the final-status deal that Abbas is trying to promote.

But despite all these reasons, there is no internal debate in israel over the opposition to speaking with Hamas.

The left, which previously led the country to recognize the Palestine Liberation Organization, is committed to Abbas and Fatah.

The security-intelligence establishment is worried about damaging relations with Egypt and Jordan, which want to curb the Islamic movements within their borders, and will have a hard time should israel grant legitimacy to the Palestinian arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Due to the same factors that also affect israeli opinion - support for Abbas and regional considerations - there is also no external pressure on Olmert to change his position.

As long as Olmert continues to meet with Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, thereby signaling his willingness to negotiate, and as long as israel refrains from extensive military activity against Hamas in Gaza, the world will fall in line with the israeli position.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/839154.html"]Source: Haaretz (19/03/2007)[/url]

This sums it well:

Every time peace talks are discussed, as in Japan recently, israel and its Western stooges insist on “recognition of the state of israel†by the Palestinian government, and the talks get stalled. Why don’t, for a change, Palestinians and Arab states demand that israel and Western nations (those who demand recognition) should recognize the existence of Palestine on the occupied land? The demand is only reasonable and fair. You cannot ask one party to do something that the other party is not ready to do.

All this big noise about one-sided recognition is hypocrisy on the part of those Western nations who have sold their souls to the israeli lobby and do not have the courage to say what is right and wrong.

Thezman should you really be a moderator, you seem to moderate depending on your mood. There have been no rascist comments on this thread at all, I think you're way over the top and bullying people - maybe you should be warned by other moderators, I have made a complaint.

Wait for me to be silenced for criticising the almighty Zman!! Moderate this.

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #7. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #8. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Edited by shiningstar
violation

its the same thing, they are not loyal to the state of israel. if you dont believe me go to jaffa or umm al fahm, ask around see what they say. but if you really want numbers to tell you whats obvious:
why should they be? They are clearly second class citizens, would the jews in nazi germany be criticised for not being loyal to nazi germany?

Every time peace talks are discussed, as in Japan recently, israel and its Western stooges insist on “recognition of the state of israel” by the Palestinian government, and the talks get stalled. Why don’t, for a change, Palestinians and Arab states demand that israel and Western nations (those who demand recognition) should recognize the existence of Palestine on the occupied land? The demand is only reasonable and fair. You cannot ask one party to do something that the other party is not ready to do.

All this big noise about one-sided recognition is hypocrisy on the part of those Western nations who have sold their souls to the israeli lobby and do not have the courage to say what is right and wrong.

indeed.

There have been no racist comments on this thread at all,

Eyal was honorable, respectful and manly in his response. Unforyunately, you're completely the opposite

I think you're way over the top and bullying
BOO-HOO.

What a CRYBABY!

On another thread you WHINED about me being unjust to to someone else I banne. And I challenged you to tell me exactly what that person accused me off. But, as usual, you never responded, due to the fact that you're not interested in facts nor Justice.

So go apply for a Job on Faux News. They do a lot of crying there.

Thezman should you really be a moderator, you seem to moderate depending on your mood. I think you're way over the top and bullying people - maybe you should be warned by other moderators, I have made a complaint.

:sl:

What a mama's boy!

Wait for me to be silenced for criticising the almighty Zman!! Moderate this.

Why?

You haven't really stepped over the line, yet :sl:

On another thread you WHINED about me being unjust to to someone else I banne. And I challenged you to tell me exactly what that person accused me off. But, as usual, you never responded, due to the fact that you're not interested in facts nor Justice.

If you're talking about Makko you only ban him and his pseudonyms because he outwits you and outsmarts you in everything he posts.

I'm interested in seeing you argue a point instead of hiding behind your ban button when things aren't going your way, or diluting an argument with cut and pastes that you know will hide your inability to argue.

You call me a cry baby lol - "And I challenged you to tell me exactly what that person accused me off"

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #7. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #8. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Edited by shiningstar

If you're talking about Makko you only ban him and his pseudonyms because he outwits you and outsmarts you in everything he posts.

This is where you're wrong. Makko is the most disrespectful person on this forum, and his words are poison that will spread if not controlled. The fact that he has to keep creating accounts just to keep saying "you're wrong and I'm right" shows exactly what kind of person he is.

Salam.

I wish, you scan his comments posted in the favour of israel's genocide of Palestinians and Labanese and the way he was responded to, by the other members of the forum. No way he can outwit and outsmart anyone by showing his unprecedented love for the Zionists.

:sl: That statement shows the level of your own "wit."

:sl: Sorry Leics, but if there is one thing that most people on this forum have in common, it is a dislike of Makko. Go ahead, dissagree with him sometime and see what happens...

Let's get back to the thread topic. I think the best way to solve the israeli Palestinian conflict is if all the Jews convert to Islam.

Mehmet

I think the best way to solve the israeli Palestinian conflict is if all the Jews convert to Islam.

WRONG. conversion will not gonna solve the conflict. no way. i think you're kidding. the solution is simple as pointed out by mr GNUNEO. nonetheless i don't quite agree israel should help PALESTINIANS economically. i prefer israel leaves them alone and uproot itself lock stock barrel from occupied PALESTINIAN territories :sl:

the solution of the problem is actually quite simple, and easy to achieve. All it requires is for israel to elect some decent law-makers, who realise that peace cannot be achived through guns, but through diplomacy and negotiation. First of all, recongise palestine.

yes, there are loads of news headlines about hamas refuting israels existence, but what exactly has israel defined 'palestines' borders to be? Because it HAS recognised palestine of course... :sl:

the next step is israel pushing for palestinian economic democracy, ie forwarding finance for local palestinian partnerships to form, in areas like infrastructure, building, plumbing etc.

this will ultimately create a viable palestinian state alongside israel, economically self-supporting, with right of defense against its neighbours, just like every other state.

It doesnt require much, just following UN laws.

:sl: Sorry Leics, but if there is one thing that most people on this forum have in common, it is a dislike of Makko. Go ahead, dissagree with him sometime and see what happens...

not quite correct. it's not a matter of dislike, it's more like mr MAKKO lets his emotions boss his rationality. posters and moderators alike tend to tolerate him. otherwise he wouldn't have 2,289 posts before he's out of the picture.

it's up to mr MAKKO to rectify the situation by being benign than malignant :sl:

i am merely pointing out that the jordanians and egyptians had a perfect opportunity to establish a palestinian state and they did not. and i have been to auschwitz and bergen belsen.

why should jordanians and egyptians establish a PALESTINIAN state when they PALESTINIANS have PALESTINE? so that israelis can have the whole of PALESTINE all for themselves. right? shame on you

first jews lost israel to the romans. then imported jews whined after un until they get a part of PALESTINE to be called israel. then israelis whined after the us for billions worth of arms to cower PALESTINIANS so that they can squat permanently in occupied PALESTINIAN territories via illegal jewish settlements and apartheid security walls. right? now you're whining after jordan and egypt to share their nations with dispossess PALESTINIANS. shame

if you truly honestly wanna peace with your brethren the PALESTINIANS you would have empathized with their sufferings. in the beginning they have the whole of PALESTINE for themselves. then they're forced to share their PALESTINE with imported jews. then they're forced to bow submissively when israeli government stole occupied PALESTINIAN territories for illegal jewish settlements and apartheid security walls. now you expect them to let go PALESTINE and move to jordan and egypt. rats :sl:

. . . . i support the benny elon peace plan . . . .

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettherightroadtopeace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eng/DefaultEng.html"]benny elon peace plan[/url]

methinks saudi peace plan is a better deal towards harmonious coexisting between israelis and PALESTINIANS :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtonpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ac2/wp-dyn/A33644-2002Mar28?language=printer"]Arab Countries Unanimously Endorse Saudi Peace Plan[/url]

BEIRUT, March 28 -- Arab governments unanimously embraced Saudi Arabia's peace offer today, formally expressing willingness to live in peace with israel in exchange for a Palestinian state and an israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights, Gaza Strip and West Bank.

The proposal, including demands for a "just solution" for Palestinian refugees, was largely a reiteration of long-held Arab positions. But it was endorsed by such hard-line Arab nations as Iraq and Syria in addition to such long-conciliatory U.S. allies as Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with the Jewish state. Because of the unanimity and the regional prestige of Saudi Arabia, the offer was seen as a landmark in the history of the conflict, which has divided Arabs and Jews in the Middle East for more than half a century.

"It is a very clear equation -- frank, straightforward," Prince Saud Faisal, the Saudi foreign minister, told reporters at the Arab League summit where the Saudi ideas were endorsed. "The initiative calls on israel to take certain specific steps, and we pledge to take other steps. . . . If israel refuses, the peace process will not go on. This is it. We return toward violence. . . . We return toward the threat of widening conflict."

Saud added that the israeli people should look beyond the "lies" of their own government about Arab enmity and believe the sincerity of the ideas Crown Prince Abdullah, the de facto Saudi ruler, first advanced more than a month ago. Those ideas now represent the official stand of the Arab League's 21 member governments and Yasser Arafat's Palestine Liberation Organization.

Can you please stop spamming, no need to start new posts just edit previous ones..

Mehmet