Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hira (Devout)

What Are Your Career Goals?

:sl:

right now i'm at the point of my life where i have to decide what i wanna do ..

so still trying to figure out what i should go for!

just wanted to know what you guys are doing in your lives or what are you planning on doing..

PropellerAds

I currently am thinking about going for accounting. If not that something in business. Maybe go to university for business, or colledge. If your good with science, and math then you can be a doctor, or engineer. Finance is really good because some of the richest ppl in the world have financial skills. Doctor is good, but you need to be very good in studying. Take few courses in summer school so you can take next level course when you go back to school. For example

I take grade 11 English in summer school

I take Grade 12 English in school when I am in grade 11

now I don't need to take English again because I have already taken grade 12 english in summer school.

If summer school is easy for you to go to then defiantly take it because it gives you options.

Salaam,

Im currently studying AAT Accounting [at] Intermediate level.

Inshallah next year i'll move onto technician level and then after that either the ACCA or the CIMA

I just want to be a chartered accountant and work with intelligent people (i currently work with a lots of ex army people who read 'The SUN'... need i say more)

Salam i just got my certificate 3 in childrens services (to work at a day care centre) :sl: and now im studying to become a teachers assistant. my goal is to get work at one of the many Islamic schools here is Perth western australia.

i am still deciding wether i want to study to work with special needs children i dont know if i could handle it :sl: but i think it would have its rewards. if yall havent figured i would love to work with children :j:

Peace shaid,

I just want to be a chartered accountant and work with intelligent people (i currently work with a lots of ex army people who read 'The SUN'... need i say more)

'Av it!

Ishallah i hope Allah make this easy for me.

I am planning to become a teacher and get used to the british system of teaching and after having some experience i hope i will be able to go to those countries (LEDC) that are really in need of teachers and support. :sl:

And at the same time i wish to spread Islam if possible. B)

Right now i'm studying Law at univ. i'm in the 1st year, 2nd semester.

I actually wanted to be a singer(since i guess i'm talented and there's a proof for that), but this is not everything...it's better to have a stable profession.

anyway, i'm happy to study Law :sl:..it's the type of profession that goes along with my character :sl:...and i hope to become a lawyer someday...and a singer (maybe not at the same time, cuz it doesn't make sense). :j:

Before studying law i thought about studying Economics...but then i thought that it wasn't the right thing for me.

i hope you choose what your heart says. this is a very important decision for you. it gives you the direction you'll take in life and you gotta think it twice.

Good Luck!

I'm studying Business and Management, I have no idea where this degree will take me.

InshaAllah I want to work within the aviation industry. I always wanted to become a pilot but its too costly.