Islamic Forum
Pioussister

Dua For My Brother

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters can you please make a dua for my sixteen yr old brother who is in somalia and we are trying to find ways to get him out but they are bullets flying everywhere we were talking to him today and he said he cant go to sleep because he is really scared so can you all please make a dua for him so that he leaves somalia safely ,and Allah to protect him the time he is there

w/salaam

PropellerAds

salam

May Allah save your brother

Insallah i'll make dua for his safety!

:sl:

May Allah protect your brother sister and you all! :sl:

He'll be in my du'aa's insha'Allah.

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters can you please make a dua for my sixteen yr old brother who is in somalia and we are trying to find ways to get him out but they are bullets flying everywhere we were talking to him today and he said he cant go to sleep because he is really scared so can you all please make a dua for him so that he leaves somalia safely ,and Allah to protect him the time he is there

w/salaam

Asslam-u-Alaikum

May Allah Help and protect you and your Brother!

A advice for you:

Regarding to Haddi of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) you and your Family should say every time ;"Lahola wala quwata illah billah"

and aalso ask to your Brother to say these arabic words every time. I hope he will come back to you Very safly,

and ask to your brother that when he come out of house then read/speak the 9th verse of Surah Ya-Seen.

Allah Will Protect him Inshah-Allah

Assalamu alaikum

A very tough hardship to face,

may Allah protect him from any harm.Ameen.

And may Allah ease the hardship upon his family.Ameen.

Tell him to follow this,inshallah. :j:

Stay strong,keep trust in Allah,and be patient,hardships are a blessing to us,they:

1)remove sin

2)elevate one up jannah

3)make one closer to Allah

4)make one stronger

Inshallah everything be fine.

May Allah ease the hardship upon u,your family and brother.Ameen.

During hardships,do this:

1)read Quran

2)increase prayers,for instance nafal

3)seek Islamic knowledge

4)speak to others about it

Everything that we come across is preordained for us, just another one of our tests.

Say, "Nothing happens to us, except what Allah has decreed for us. He is our Lord and Master. In Allah swt the believers shall trust."[9:51]

Allah loves you and his mercy is always with his slaves. Whoever is afflicted with any sadness in this life an turns to Allah, will be praised in the highest part of heaven

‘’peace be upon you, because you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the home’’ 13:24

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe," without being put to the test?" We have tested those before them, for Allah must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars. [29:2-3]

Do you expect to enter Paradise without being tested like those before you? They were tested with hardship and adversity, and were shaken up, until the messenger and those who believed with him said, "Where is Allahs victory?" Allahs victory is near.[2:214]

Be patient, and you will lose nothing. This life is temporary and meaningless.

The prophet said:

This world is cursed along with all that is in it, except for these: the remembrance of Allah, what follows it (ie good deeds and whatever Allah loves) the scholar and the student.’’

He (pbuh) recited this dua as protection against anxiety and grief. And who showed more patience then the prophet ?

O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of

Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge

of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

The help of Allah is always there. Use this opportuity to show patience. Turn to Him and to Him only and you'll taste the sweetness of faith but you'll be rewrded in the hereafter, too.