Islamic Forum
dot

Apply To Become An If Reporter

:sl:

Dear IF members

We've just created a new 'IF Reporters' group. The idea behind the group is to allow our members to give us a hand in moderating our community, by reporting bad posts or bad members.

As you probably noticed, our forum expands rapidly with huge number of members and posts. While moderators do their best , they alone cannot moderate each and every post made. And here comes your part. There is now a new section called 'IF Reporters Meeting Room' where IF Reporters can tell us about any post or member that needs our attention. If you apply to become an If Reporter, there are no duties or commitments, just browse the forum like you always do, and when you come across any violating post or member, let us know in the reporters room (the room is viewable only by the reporters, officials and senior members). Insha'Allah by doing so you'll be greatly helping our moderators in taking proper actions where they're needed.

Anyone can join the IF Reporters group if they meet the following requirements:

• has made at least 200 posts.
  • understands the importance of our forum rules.
  • has made no serious rule violations.
  • is a moderate Muslim or a fair non-Muslim.
  • knows how to give a link to a specific post [(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=14862"]details[/url]]

As a reward, those who join the reporters group and prove to be productive and helpful will be granted the same privileges that senior members have, like bigger PM boxes and the right to have their own IF blogs.

If you meet the above requirements and would like to become a reporter, please post your request here.

There are bad posts and bad members hiding somewhere inside, and we need your help to find them.

Help us improve our forum by becoming a reporter today.

Jazakum Allah khayr.

PropellerAds

Masha'Allah ammu, this is a good idea. I sometimes come across members and posts that I want to report- this makes it easier alhamdulillah.

Is the forum viewable to members who aren't Reporters too? :sl:

Inshallaah, i m ready to be a in IF Reporters group.

:j: for maintaining this Forum.

:j:

Masha'Allah thats a cool idea :sl: I guess I would like to apply. I come across posts/threads that need reporting quite a bit, so it would be easier to just post in there.

:)

Alhamdo l'Ellah, I'm glad that you like the new idea.

Sister xXxXMuslima-4-LifeXxXx, the reporters room is viewable only by reporters, IF officials and senior members. Senior members need not apply, they now already have the power of reporters and the reporters' room is ready for them.

I'd be more than happy to help out :sl:

Mehmet

Assalamu Alaikum,

I'd like to help out too, however, I don't spend a great deal of time daily on IF.

Peace

Sure sister, and there are not commitments regarding how much or how often you login. All you need is to review our rules and try to remember them, to help you better judge what violates our rules and what doesn't.

btw, please use normal font size in your signature sister.

Sure, I'd like to sign up for this...I think I fit the qualifications. Honestly though, when I saw the topic title I thought it was something to do with journalism!

i wouldn't mind...:sl:

Edited by Ajmal

salam

Brother i would like give my hand, i wannna help out

salam

I want to become an IF reporter because there are many muslims and nonmuslims members who are playing around here and there aim is not to learn or clear doubts about Islam BUT to create confusions here and bring baseless points

salam

thats absolutely coooool.. would love to be one

peace

Edited by vishah

So far, all applicants masha'Alah have been accepted, and are now IF Reporters.

We need more reporters, feel free to apply here.

I've noticed that most of the reporters didn't report anything yet. Only 2 brothers are active so far, and posted many reports in the last few days. We do hope that other reporters and seniors become as active insha'Allah.