Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mahid

Improve My Presentation...

:sl:

My friend is going to do a presentation on the topic 'Why I want to be a practicing muslim' and he wants some comments on it. Help needed asap!

Here is the summary:

Why I want to be a practicing Muslim

I have always alienated my religion, got myself involved in my own fantasy world and never have I asked myself what kind of a life a Muslim should really live in. but it came to the point where I thought what I have been doing was nothing more than just a dance to my desires and not whatsoever beneficial for the hereafter. So I wanted to discover the reality of this life given to us by Allah Almighty. Hence, I want to look inside what I consider something I should reflect in order to better understand the character of a practicing Muslim.

Let us analyze who in literal terms is a practicing Muslim. Muslim means the one who submit himself to Allah and practicing means putting something into practice. So practicing Muslim becomes the one who practices to submit to the will of Allah. Now let us reflect on what I have learned about the earlier generations of Muslims and the current state of the Muslim today and what would be the impact if we apply the ways of Islam truly.

The prophet and the sahabah (companions of prophet) had very distinctive qualities that we have failed to recognize. Some of the qualities are generosity, patience, brotherhood love, bravery, manners etc. and such qualities made them great and respected people among Muslims and non-Muslims.

Muslims nowadays have shut themselves in their own worlds, neglecting from their reality which is the Quran and Sunnah thus going to their downfall. They show the exact opposite of the qualities of sahabah not thinking about the path they are paving for the future generations. Therefore deteriorating the growth of the ummah and destroying it.

If we apply the ways of the earlier Muslims who adhered to the Quran and Sunnah strictly, we can attain success just like them and bring back the glory of being a Muslim and the unity of the ummah (Muslim brotherhood). If we manage to maintain even only one of the qualities of the sahabah there would be a huge difference in terms of social, economical and political aspects.

To conclude, i want a better world with peace, prosperity and also not to be ashamed of being a Muslim but to be proud. To play a part in establishing such a scenario, I want and need to be a practicing Muslim.

:j:

:sl:

PropellerAds

Assalam alaikum,

brothers and sis...... plz proofread it for him........ he's gonna have the presentation in 2 days..........

wassalam

:D Mahid brother, :sl:

Inshallah your in great health,

I feel its got the important points in there. :sl:

If u want any advice or tips on presentations,let me know,and I'd love to help you out bro. :j:

Heres a suggestion,

Have a few quotes from Quran and Hadith,inshallah that will strengthen the presentation.

May Allah give your friend immense success in the presentation bro.Ameen.

Send my salaams to him inshallah. :D

p.s. another suggestion,expand on the term "practicing muslim".

For instance what one is,how one becomes one?

Like show kindness to others,keep trust in Allah,follow the pillars of Islam,follow the Quran and Hadith,etc. :D

Inshallah I've helped a bit Mahid bro.

Take Care

:no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Peace and Blessings to all

Muslims nowadays have shut themselves in their own worlds, neglecting from their reality which is the Quran and Sunnah thus going to their downfall. They show the exact opposite of the qualities of sahabah not thinking about the path they are paving for the future generations.

Dear Brother

do not mean to criticize but as a non muslim would find it a bit more clear if you'd be more specific about how Muslims nowadays shut themselves, I mean what are they actually doing and what is the result of their deeds on society

Just a suggestion

One!