Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pe@ce

Embed Codes

Assalamu Alaikum brother Dot

Can you create embed codes for these sites:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtubeislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtubeislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

PropellerAds

:sl:

Thanks for your suggestions brother.

I've reviewed both websites.

YouTubeIslam has a good collection of vifdeos, but unfortunately they use a large part of the player screen to advertise themselves. If in the future they removed the ad, we'll consider playing them in our forum.

IslamicTube displays videos from youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link). You'll find the originals at youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link). But if you have no time to look it up there, you can still post them from IslamicTube. To do so, look at the right side, at the 'embed' bar. Copy the code that comes after '/v/' then use our youtube bbcode as you normally do when posting youtube videos. Here is an example:

embed:

The code you need from the above is 40bNu--0SOA

Now paste the code in your post, select it, then click 'Insert Special Item' > Insert YouTube Video.

That's it.

Thanks for your suggestions brother.

Walaykum Asalaam. You're most welcome brother Dot.

YouTubeIslam has a good collection of vifdeos, but unfortunately they use a large part of the player screen to advertise themselves. If in the future they removed the ad, we'll consider playing them in our forum.

I can't see this ad, when/where do they display the ad?

IslamicTube displays videos from youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link). You'll find the originals at youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link). But if you have no time to look it up there, you can still post them from IslamicTube.

When I first came across IslamicTube a while back I did notice that they were just simply linking to YouTube and Google Video, but some videos do not link (or hide the code) to YouTube. These are the videos with the green IslamicTube logo. For example here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view_video.php?viewkey=2dc76340b3822d9ea6c7"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view_video.php?view...340b3822d9ea6c7[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view_video.php?viewkey=eb8f757ae6439e879bb2&page=1&viewtype=&category=tf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamictube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view_video.php?view...amp;category=tf[/url]

Edited by [email protected]

Bro dot, can we embed flickr slideshows? If we could, it would be very easy to view many images at the same time.

Brother Pe[at]ce,

You can now embed JustQuran(contact admin if its a beneficial link) videos in your posts. Please see this (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=35477&view=findpost&p=475364"]post[/url] for details. I've embedded our first JustQuran video (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=58042"]here[/url].

Brother Mahid,

That's possible too, but I was not aware that flickr offers slideshows service. Can you give me some links examples of those slideshows?

Here is a link that will show the codes needed and an example is there too >> (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_paulstamatiou(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2005/11/19/how-to-quickie-embedded-flickr-slideshows/"]HOW TO Quickie: Embedded Flickr Slideshows[/url]

Thanks brother, but I meant links to Islamic contents. I need to evaluate the benefit to our forum.

It can benefit the forum, well especially for those who like to show many images at once without having to deal with slow loading of all the images, displaying images can be a lot faster through flickr slideshow.

I cannot implement the code in the forum without a real example brother. If you have an account with them, it would help if you pm me the user ID and picture set ID.

Thanks brother Mahid for your PM.

Now all members can embed Flickr slideshows in their posts.

Please read the details (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=35477&view=findpost&p=476694"]here[/url].

Brother Pe[at]ce,

You can now embed JustQuran(contact admin if its a beneficial link) videos in your posts. Please see this (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=35477&view=findpost&p=475364"]post[/url] for details. I've embedded our first JustQuran video (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=58042"]here[/url].

Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah khair brother Dot.

There's also minimuslims(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

In addition to Flickr, our members can now also embed picasa slideshows inside their posts.

Please find the details (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=35477&view=findpost&p=481037"]here[/url].