Islamic Forum
Livius

Apostasy In Islam

I know you have used it repeatedly. I have questioned you on it repeatedly as well. Repeating such an assumption does not make it better.

what do you mean by assumption?

i repeated it to every new Moslem, and it's not assumption but a good tidings and gift from Allah,

025.070 S: Except him who repents and believes and does a good deed; so these are they of whom Allah changes the evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah knows best

Edited by AHMAD_73

PropellerAds
025.070 S: Except him who repents and believes and does a good deed; so these are they of whom Allah changes the evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

That verse isn't what I was talking about. It was your constant insinuations of insincerity that was bothering me. Do you have verses for accusing people of being insincere as well?

After reading through the first 6+ pages of this thread, I have to say, I feel very happy to have not grown up in an Islamic state.

I truly hope, for your own eternal happiness, that you will change your mind about that someday.

Salam.

I truly hope, for your own eternal happiness, that you will change your mind about that someday.

I am sure my Christian friends and family have a similar hope for me as well. I think it would probably have to be God who changes my mind, however. I have expended a significant amount of time and effort trying to change my own mind. It didn't work.

On the other hand, if I had been born in an Islamic state and had the same problem that I currently have, I probably wouldn't be alive for you to wish me a change of mind.

On the other hand, if I had been born in an Islamic state and had the same problem that I currently have, I probably wouldn't be alive for you to wish me a change of mind.

non- of the 57 ruled Islamic states apply the sharea'a but Saudi Arabia and some districts in Nigeria. even for those who apply the sharea'a have different opinions about the apostate punishment.

It's odd and more than odd in the Islamic history tell this moment.

There are some figures in Egypt who tried to find the truth by them selves, DR. Mostafa Mahmoud spent decades of his life seeking it in Christianity, Atheism, Buddhism, comunism... but finally he came back a stronger Moslem. He had a very famous series about his journey called "science and belief ÇáÚáã æ ÇáÇíãÇä" and how he find that science just supports the right believes.

May Allah show .... show ....every truth seeker the right way.

Is that seems ok,

non- of the 57 ruled Islamic states apply the sharea'a but Saudi Arabia and some districts in Nigeria. even for those who apply the sharea'a have different opinions about the apostate punishment.

It's odd and more than odd in the Islamic history tell this moment.

There are some figures in Egypt who tried to find the truth by them selves, DR. Mostafa Mahmoud spent decades of his life seeking it in Christianity, Atheism, Buddhism, comunism... but finally he came back a stronger Moslem. He had a very famous series about his journey called "science and belief ÇáÚáã æ ÇáÇíãÇä" and how he find that science just supports the right believes.

May Allah show .... show ....every truth seeker the right way.

Is that seems ok,

OK, but according to the majority opinion of this thread, apostasy was akin to treason unless I was silent about it. If you think this isn't true, then your argument isn't with me, but rather with the members who contributed to this thread.