Islamic Forum
o2cute4u

My sister, Asma

:D everybody. Many of you know that my sister had cancer. I'll just summarize what has happened thus far (for those of you who don't know).

In late May, early June of 2002, my sister was diagnosed (she had it before then) with osteogenic sarcoma. Now, osteosarcoma affects children most often between 10 and 25 years of age (my sister was about 9 1/2 years old). This cancer is also more prevalent in males than in females. She had it in the knee. She recieved many rounds of chemotherapy and then, in October of 2002, she had her surgery to have her knee removed. The surgery was six days before her 10th birthday. She spent her birthday in the ICU. After that, they still wanted to give her chemotherapy because they wanted to make sure that they killed the cancer cells. In March of 2003, she was 'cured.'

That summer (June, July), she relapsed. This time, she had several tumors. After attempting chemotherapy to no avail, we went somewhere else to treat her. This was VERY costly and the doctor was a cheat. I hate (I know it's a strong word) him now and if anyone ever tells me that they are going to be treated by him, I will do everything in my power to stop them. His "treatment" didn't work at all. Asma's biggest tumor was about the size of a small/medium watermelon.

And then, we found out about a natural medicine person who was practically living in the next town over. Unfortunately, we came to him too late. His treatment was actually working, but then my sister developed an infection (because she was sitting in her own pool of blood...we couldn't move her because of pain & fear that she would bleed even more). We amputated Asma's leg very early June of 2004. Just a month ago, we had a biopsy at her stump. And the surgeon saw the tumor and removed it.

We thought it was all over, but she has another tumor! <<<<nobody from here knew this, unless you're a member of JF.

Ya Allah, the first time she relapsed, her chance of survival was 10%. But she relapsed twice more! Conventional medicine is a joke. I learned that.

So anyways.........PLEASE PRAY FOR ASMA. (BTW, Asma turned 12 October 9th. )

Insha'Allah she will get better and in the future they will have something that allows the leg to grow back (they grew a jaw back on somebody). Insha'Allah we will all pass this test. Insha'Allah we will be rewarded for the pain and suffering that we go through.

:D

PropellerAds

salaam sister,

Ya Allah, cure her and make it easy for her.

May Allah give you and your family patience sister,

cancer is deadly weapon and many great souls it took. May Allah give them all mercy inshallah.

I will pray she gets well and this is over for her inshallah.

wa.salaam

May Allahs peace and mercy be upon you and your sister.

selam,

may Allah give her patience sis, i hope she will be ok :D

salaam sister,

cancer is deadly weapon and many great souls it took. May Allah give them all mercy inshallah.

wa.salaam

Assalamu alaikum

Ameen to the duas

May Allah ease her and your family's pain...

man..Im just getting sick of all these news about Cancer..I hope they find some cure soon insha'Allah

salaam sister,

wa.salaam

Wa Alaikum Assalam

Ameen to your post & to your sig.

:D for replying (everybody). Please remember her in your duas.

Assalam Alaikum

My poor young one Asma...inshallah i will keep her in my duas too , but please take care of urself too o2cute4u :D

Ameen to all the duas.

:w: :P

Edited by mm_ca04

:P to all the duas above. These things are very hard to deal with but remember Allah :D knows best. May Allah :P make it easier for Asma, you, and your loved ones.

Sister i am really sorry for all what you are going through,,please sister keep believing,, keep having trust in Allah,

May Allah recover our little sister Asma, may Allah ease her pains and make her healthy again,, ya Allah,, please bring back smile to this family by recovering their daughter, our sister,,,,amin, amin,,,

May Allah reward you for all this patience you have,,amin

My sister Asma,, is in my dua's, inshaAllah she will be rewarded here and hereafter life...

ur sister

samira

Ameen to the duaas

May Allah swt ease dear Asma through her sufferings and grant her a full recovery insha'Allah, May you all be patient as a family to support her through this trying time.

salaam sister,

wa.salaam

ameen to the duas

:w:

Assalamu Alaikum sister

I hope and Pray that Asma gets better - she is our sister too.. InshAllah everything will go well.

Allah tests those who He loves the most. Asma and your whole family are going through hardship after hardship, Allah see's that and is testing you and testing your patience. Be patient my dear sister - and everything will go well for you InshAllah.

I will keep you in my Dua's, please also Pray for me my dear sister.

Walaikum Assalaam

salaams sister

Ameen to the duas... you and your sister are in my thoughts and duas

sister may Allah help you all through this time in your life, and help your sister Asma, masha'Allah she is quite a character having gone through so much already at such a young age, may Allah help her and you and your family. Insha'Allah everything will be OK, just remember that whatever happens is for the best, keep your Iman sister, remain strong, have belief and perserverance and insha'Allah He will help you, as only He can help everyone

:D to all the dua's, during this blessed month I will insha'Allah remember her in my dua's and hope that insha'Allah eevrything works out for the best, this is a test for you and your family of course, and with the help of the Almighty anything is possible

take care sister, and jazakhallah for keeping us updated, and please continue to do so, look after yourself, your sister Asma and your parents becuase what they feel I cant imagine, but I pray your dua's dont go unanswered

I make DUA that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than Allah. Every battle is in your hands for You to fight.

May Allah cure little asma and take all the pain and suffering you all went through and change them for a true happiness :P.

Be patient sis Allah loves those who show sabr when inflicted with trials. :D everything will work out at the end.

I will keep asma and the rest of the family in my dua :P.

ameen to all the dua's

inshallah everything will work out sis, dont lose hope,

u'll b in my dua's

Salams,

Ameen to all duas.

May Allah make it easy for your family Ameen.

You sister will be in my duas inshAllah.

take care sis, Fe amaan Allah.

Asalamulaikum wa rakhmatulahi

Sis, this must be unbelievably hard for you and your family. May Allah give you sabr and give Asma another chance to fight this away. Y'Allah, let beautiful little Asma go back into remission and live to experience all the wonders that you have placed in your world. Let her leg heal and let her live full of life, energy, and imaan.

Ameen

Ameen to all the dua's

May Allah cure our sister and give her patience and give your family patience Ameen

We are praying for Asma and will continue to pray for her.

Cancer is such a ugly disease and so difficult to over come. Just know Allah is the best of Planners and know you all have all of us making dua for Asma and your family.

Salam

Ameen to all the dua's

May Allah cure Asma and give u and your family patience.

Dear sister May Allah swt grant you and your family sabr during these difficult times, and grant our sweet little sister Asma full health :D Stay strong, Every difficulty is followed by ease.

:P

May Allah make it easy on her, you and your family, may He expiate her sins and take her illnesses away without leaving a trace of either, ameen.

:D I wish I could take the pain from her even if I had to bear it instead. All this sad stuff going on in the ummah.. :D

5 So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,6 Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).