Islamic Forum
o2cute4u

My sister, Asma

Salam sister,

Ameen to all Dua's.

Sister its really sad to hear,you & your family are going through a very terrible time.But sister don't loose hope,believe in Allah,stay strong,make lots of Dua's...................as this is the month of Allah's blessings, :D Allah will bless our little sister with a quick & full recovery forever.Ya Allah.......bless your all blessings on this little child,give her patience to go through this painful time easily& bless her with quick& fast health forever :D & :P .

Sister remember Allah is the greatest of all & :D by his kindness & blessings our sister will be blessed with health& happiness forever :D .

Don't tell Allah how big is problem.......tell problem how big is Allah.............so just pray alot to Allah & :D he will answer your prayers.My little sister & all your family will be in my Dua's :(

keep us updated,take care sister :P

:w:

PropellerAds

Salaam Sister,

I will keep you, your family and especially your sister in my das. May Allah SWT give you the courage and strenght to remain optimistic and to visualize her healthy again. And may Allah SWT guide the thoughts of her treating medical professional towards finding a cure for her.

:D

Your family and your sister Asma will be in my duas. This must be a really sad and difficult time for you all sis, try and remain and strong and have sabr, Make lots of dua yourselves and inshallah she will be on the road to recovery.

May Allah cure her and grand her the Status of Shaheed! It's very hard to lose a family member. I lost a sister as well. But personally the bond of La Illaha Ilalah Muhammadur RAsoolrullah is as strong as blood.

Make sure Asma sstays steadfast in her salats and dhikr. *praying in the mind etc*...shes a true Mujahidah.

Asma is not doing so well. The treatment that they (my parents, Asma, and my middle brother) went for (in Mexico) was somewhat of a fraud. Her alkaline level did go down (a lot), Alhumdulillah, but she her tumor is still growing. So, we have decided to do another treatment for her and Insha'Allah this one will work.

It was another Eid without them. We didn't have any of my mom's famous cooking (except for what was in the freezer), so our relatives gave us some stuff.

Oh my sweet dear little Asma,,, how i wish i am more near to hug both of you,,,,

Sis,, waallahi you touched my heart,,,i cant explain how much i feel for Asma,, and for you too,,sis,, you really seem to be such a strong muslimah,, mashaAllah,, so does your family,, mashaAllah,,

I would like to have you closer and give you my love,,,my care,,but its imossible phisicaly,, so i keep you always in my dua's sisters,,inshaAllah Allah rweard you for such patience,,, mashaAllah,,,,,

Sis,, please send many many hugs,, many greetings to our sister asma, and tell her that her sisters and brothers are making dua's for her,,,,tell her that we love her so much, and we want her recover soon,, inshaAllah,,,,

sis,,please keep remembering that Allah is the best of planners,,

i love you sis,,,,

ur sister, forever inshaAllah

samira

:D to all the duas

black seeds(nigella sativum/ kalonji), honey and olive oil have great healing powers . Do try them.

:D brother/sister

I am sad to hear that your sister has cancer, and the fact that you and your family have gone through such a difficult time and are still going through it.........i cannot say i understand what you're going through but i can imagine it.......cancer itself is an illness that can turn lives upside down, and although there are advances being made in certain arenas of different cancers including the improvememnt of treatments and diagnosis, i know this serves as no consolation to you as you have mentioned your experiences with conventional medicine.....i work in the cancer reserach sector so if you need someone to talk to or any information please do not hesitate to contact me....

May Allah (swt) help her and your family through this hard painful time, may he ease your sorrows and pain, may he grant you patience, comfort and relief, may her life be filled with happiness and joy, may he give you strength and courage as he has done to face this and anything forthcoming.......for life is in his hands and his hands only and he knows best....place your trust in him... :D Allah (swt) will help you through....AMEEN

she will be in my prayers....hope she gets better soon... :P

sister zeenat :P

Subhanallah. May Allah grant asma shifa. ameen, summa ameeen.

Is she eating now? i will make dua for her from the bottom of my heart akhi.

salaam

:D everybody. I cried at your posts....they were so touching. Nughair, :D for the advice. My dad bought a gallon of black seed oil from sweetsunnah.com, but that was bought for me (as my whole family has one problem or another....I don't think I get enough vitamins). Asma does take her medicine, but she always ends up throwing it up. As for olive oil, my mom uses it a lot when she cooks.

Asma had the central line inserted again because her IV was hurting too much.

My computer at home isn't working which is why I'm not here as often.

:P again.

:P

may Rabb give her shifa, and patient to you and your family sis..... :D

aoa

we are here for you sister whenevr you need us......we'l pray....

:D everybody. I cried at your posts....they were so touching. Nughair, :D for the advice. My dad bought a gallon of black seed oil from sweetsunnah, but that was bought for me (as my whole family has one problem or another....I don't think I get enough vitamins). Asma does take her medicine, but she always ends up throwing it up. As for olive oil, my mom uses it a lot when she cooks.

Asma had the central line inserted again because her IV was hurting too much.

My computer at home isn't working which is why I'm not here as often.

:P again.

akhi, check out halvit for your halal vitamin needs

salaam

May Allah give her health and happiness and your family the sabr and shukr to deal with such an illness. Ameen!

:D Do keep us updates sis, our dua'as are with your family and especially our dear sis Asma!

You and your sister will be in my dua's :D brother . Hang in there..it's probly a test, but :D :P :P she'll be al right soon!!!

May Allah help her, and be with her, and grant her shifa' ameen !

Salam

Ameen to all the duas above!

May Allah grant Asma aand you and your family patience!

May Allah give Asma health and happiness!

I'm a sister :D

salaam

so your not omar?

:CONFUSED * 10:

anyways, tell omar i said salaam

and tell asma she is my role model :D

dua and salaams

^Omar's my brother. Insha'Allah I will tell them both that.

Ameen to all the duas.

Asma's tumor (the area around it) is now bleeding a little (like it did before her leg was amputated). Her elbow was hurting a lot and we thought that she developed something there too, but Alhumdulillah the x-rays came back clear. I think it's just her nerves that are giving her pain in her elbow. She's gotten very skinny (she lost a lot of muscles and she doesn't eat a lot) and very dark...not her natural color. Whenever somebody visits us, they comment on those two things. Oh, I don't know if I said so, but they're all back from Mexico. They're giving her awhile to rest from the radiation.

Salam sister,

Sister remain strong & do lots of Zikar & inshahallah By Allah's blessings our little sister will recover soon Ameen.Inshahallah Asma & all your family will be in my Dua's.May Allah bless you all with health,Patience & peace forever Ameen.Give my love to little Asma :D :D :P :P :D

Takecare all,all the best :D,don't loose hope sister Inshahallah little Asma,you & your family will go through it quickly by Allah's blessings Ameen.

Wasalam

salaams,

She is gonna be in my duas inshAllah.

May Allah swt keep us all healthy and on emaan Ameen.

Fe Amaan Allah.

Sorry to hear what you're going through :D

Just have patience and have faith in Allah and make dua to him and insha'Allah eveyrthing will be fine :D