Islamic Forum
o2cute4u

My sister, Asma

Assalamualakum,

So young subhan'Allah! Little Asma is in my duahs. :D May Allah bless the child and give her all the best. May he reward her the highest Jannah for all she has been through.

Subhan'Allah

Allahu akbar

Walakum masalam

PropellerAds

:D sister o2cute4u,

I am very sorry to hear what your family is going through :crying: . I will remember your sister Asma and your family in my duas. Inshallah she will recover from her illness.

Takecare.

:D

salams,

sis cute...how is ur sister doing now? Hope she is feeling ok inshAllah.

let us know inshAllah.

take care sis, Fe amaan Allah.

sister, you are in my duas! may Allah guide your sister to true health and happiness. you are in my thoughts and my prayers. i do know what its like to see a loved one live with cancer. Insh 'Allah she will pull thriough

Wa ALaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu.

:D brothers and sisters.

Um. All I can say is, her condition doesn't look that great, but we have faith in Allah.

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu.

so sorry to hear, sister o2.. i pray that your sister makes a speedy and successful recovery- may Allah(swt) and his angels give her strength to overcome this. i pray for your sister, you and your family, take care..

Assalamu alaikum my sis:)

i am feel sorry to hear these........how is my little Asma???? may Allah cures her and hows ur bro n ur family are u fine there?? forgives me not post here looooooooong times also not email u nor ur bro:(

bye now!

take care n give my hugs to Asma.....my salaam for ur family.

wassalam

salam wa alikum,

ameen to the duas, whateva happens may it be the best inshallah,

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Alhumdullilah, Asma's tumor looks smaller. I saw it yesterday when they were doing the dressing change (removing the gauze from the stump & then putting a fresh one on), and it looked smaller. Allahu Alam. The skin is open in some areas. And, she's eating a little bit more. She ate half a chicken sandwich and a couple of other small snacks yesterday. And today she ate kaale chole. Sorry. Don't know the English word for them. Oh. I just looked it up and it's Black Garbanzo Beans. Yum :D. Anyways, please just keep her in your dua'as, Insha'Allah.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Asalamu alaikom

MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah

Oh sis,, that's a great news, may Allah recover her soon,, amin amin amin,,

May Allah still keep her, you and family strong ,, amin amin amin....

Yes, Asma is in my dua's,,,,send her my best wishes,, send her many warm hugsss :D from me, please,,,

Your sister in Islam,,forever inshaAllah

samira

That is great news Masha Allah.

Insha Allah Allah (S.A.T) will cure her fully.

Also feed her honey unless she is allergic.

A sister sent me a PM and I’m sorry that I couldn’t reply back. I think it’ll just be easier for me to just tell everyone at once.

Asma was admitted into the ICU several days ago due to the fact that she couldn’t pee. They inserted a catheter into her and my dad that said she urinated more than a gallon’s worth. They did a CAT scan (or maybe it was an MRI) and it showed that one of the tumors is pressing on her bladder. There are three tumors that we are sure of: one at the stump, one pressing on the bladder, and one right on top of that. Asma developed pneumonia. They also found that there is a white blob in her right lung. They can’t be positive on what it is. The doctors think it’s a fluid and maybe a tumor. Please, just dua’a for her as much as you can. She came home Thursday from the ICU because they said that we wouldn’t be doing anything different at home than if she was to stay at the hospital. 8.gif

Please, please, please, please, please, please….make dua’a for her Insha’Allah.

Edited by o2cute4u

Oh. I forgot to add something to that. You might've noticed that I'm not here as often anymore, and Asma is the reason why.

Assalamu alaykum

Sister, insha'Allah your sisters situation will improve and Allah will ease her suffering insha'Allah.

Have you tried giving her black seed oil?

Wslm

As-salamu-Alaikum

May Allah [sWT] Cure Our Little Sister Asma And Bless Her With Years Of Happiness. May Her Suffering Be Used To Her Advantage And Secure Her A Place In Jannatul Firdaus, AAMEEN

wasalaam

Asalamalikum..

ameen^^^^^

Subhanallah sister :D subhanallah... may Allah grant you and your family sabar and grant our dear sister ease from the suffering and reward her in abundance for what she is going through inshallah and may Allah grant her full health.

Walikumsalaam