Islamic Forum
atha

World War Three Might Begin

Greetings,

heh, *everyone* is stupid about something, idiotic about something, aye, even moronic about something. Is telling the truth to people therefore so bad? :sl:

Bad? no. discrediting an argument? yes.

Kindly make use of your pm facility when commenting on mod actions

PropellerAds

:sl:

Brother gnuneo, I hope I haven't given you the wrong impression. I am not a hater, a war-monger etc. Islam is about peace as you know. However at this present time it does not seem likely that there will be peace (Allah knows best) Islam, Judaism, and Christianity believe that the world will become very corrupt etc, full of injustice (I don't know if you know about the antichrist and so on) And I have reason to believe that this is the beginning of the end, the world isn't going to get any better. If you take a look at the youtube videos I posted on the first page of this thread maybe you will be able to understand my view on this a little better. There are many people preaching peace and what not, has it got them anywhere? Ofcourse, I am for peace, but it's not that simple. The world is going through a dramatic change (in my opinion) and this is God's decree/plan. Peace is at the end of it, but before that there is alot of corruption, wars, etc. Remember, us Muslims believe this life is a test, this is one of them.

Mehmet

Salaam,

within the West people have been preaching the 'beginning of the end' since 1300s (black death hit Europe, Europe traumatised for 2 centuries). People are more inclined to make the argument when they feel their world is changing for the worse, even if statistics don't back it up.

I think that it is important to consider humanity as a whole before caring more for one section or another of it (but then, I am taught that 'my neighbour' (as in, 'love your neighbour') can be my worst enemy). For humanity as a whole, the world has never been more peaceful. What has changed is the focus of where there is violence.

Africa has generally (Sudan/Darfur being a massive exception) less violent with far fewer wars and genocides since any time in the last 50 years. Latin America has got rid of its dictators who 'disappeared' people or invaded islands to draw attention away from their economies, the Us has stopped meddling in SA and setting up dictators, China has settled nearly all of its borders and the most violent continent in history (Europe) has settled for bickering over straight bananas and football for 50 years rather than killing each other. The only area of the world which has become more violent is the ME. Whilst I am sad for those who live there, I am glad for the situation of humanity as a whole.

Further, it seems to be unfortunate that the ME is self-perpetuating a great deal of its violence. Palestine is strained by fighting between Fatah and Hamas, in Iraq Muslims are shooting and blowing up other Muslims. It was observed by someone before but the fact is that even if every non-Muslim left Iraq today, the fighting would continue. WWIII may have begun (I don't think it has), but the death toll in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine and Sudan (the four areas of the orld I am most aware there is violence) is 99% Muslims killing Muslim rather than non-Muslim killing Muslim.

The last 50 years have seen a unique growth in international co-operation and a, thankful, questioning of the Westphalian ideas of statehood which had dominated international relations for 400 years. Long live the post-modern state, may more countries and more peoples be blessed with it in years to come.

Peace and Love (to all mankind)

DARLA

Assalam-u-alaikum

I am really annoyed to see muslims fighting with each other. I understand its hard but at least try to chill. You all seem so divided, Astaghfurullah.

Anyways. Read this article and try to chill a bit. Have patience and make dua for muslims all around the world. May Allah have mercy on our souls and may He show us the right path. Amin.

Kindly read this article. It doesn't relate to the above comments so I apologize for this abrupt although unintential change in tone.

Kind Regards

Assalam-u-alaikum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why George Bush is Insane

By Harold Pinter

03/30/07 "Assassinated Press " -- -- - "Earlier this year I had a major operation for cancer. The operation and its after-effects were something of a nightmare. I felt I was a man unable to swim bobbing about under water in a deep dark endless ocean. But I did not drown and I am very glad to be alive. However, I found that to emerge from a personal nightmare was to enter an infinitely more pervasive public nightmare - the nightmare of American hysteria, ignorance, arrogance, stupidity and belligerence; the most powerful nation the world has ever known effectively waging war against the rest of the world. "If you are not with us you are against us" President Bush has said. He has also said "We will not allow the world's worst weapons to remain in the hands of the world's worst leaders". Quite right. Look in the mirror chum. That's you.

The US is at this moment developing advanced systems of "weapons of mass destruction" and it prepared to use them where it sees fit. It has more of them than the rest of the world put together. It has walked away from international agreements on biological and chemical weapons, refusing to allow inspection of its own factories. The hypocrisy behind its public declarations and its own actions is almost a joke.

The United States believes that the three thousand deaths in New York are the only deaths that count, the only deaths that matter. They are American deaths. Other deaths are unreal, abstract, of no consequence.

The three thousand deaths in Afghanistan are never referred to.

The hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children dead through US and British sanctions which have deprived them of essential medicines are never referred to.

The effect of depleted uranium, used by America in the Gulf War, is never referred to. Radiation levels in Iraq are appallingly high. Babies are born with no brain, no eyes, no genitals. Where they do have ears, mouths or rectums, all that issues from these orifices is blood.

The two hundred thousand deaths in East Timor in 1975 brought about by the Indonesian government but inspired and supported by the United States are never referred to.

The half a million deaths in Guatemala, Chile, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Uruguay, Argentina and Haiti, in actions supported and subsidised by the United States are never referred to.

The millions of deaths in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are no longer referred to.

The desperate plight of the Palestinian people, the central factor in world unrest, is hardly referred to.

But what a misjudgement of the present and what a misreading of history this is.

People do not forget. They do not forget the death of their fellows, they do not forget torture and mutilation, they do not forget injustice, they do not forget oppression, they do not forget the terrorism of mighty powers. They not only don't forget. They strike back.

The atrocity in New York was predictable and inevitable. It was an act of retaliation against constant and systematic manifestations of state terrorism on the part of the United States over many years, in all parts of the world.

In Britain the public is now being warned to be "vigilant" in preparation for potential terrorist acts. The language is in itself preposterous.

How will - or can - public vigilance be embodied? Wearing a scarf over your mouth to keep out poison gas? However, terrorist attacks are quite likely, the inevitable result of our Prime Minister's contemptible and shameful subservience to the United States. Apparently a terrorist poison gas attack on the London Underground system was recently prevented. But such an act may indeed take place. Thousands of school children travel on the London Underground every day. If there is a poison gas attack from which they die, the responsibility will rest entirely on the shoulders of our Prime Minister. Needless to say, the Prime Minister does not travel on the underground himself.

The planned war against Iraq is in fact a plan for premeditated murder of thousands of civilians in order, apparently, to rescue them from their dictator.

The United States and Britain are pursuing a course which can lead only to an escalation of violence throughout the world and finally to catastrophe.

It is obvious, however, that the United States is bursting at the seams to attack Iraq. I believe that it will do this - not just to take control of Iraqi oil - but because the US administration is now a bloodthirsty wild animal. Bombs are its only vocabulary. Many Americans, we know, are horrified by the posture of their government but seem to be helpless.

Unless Europe finds the solidarity, intelligence, courage and will to challenge and resist US power Europe itself will deserve Alexander Herzen's definition (as quoted in the Guardian newspaper in London recently) "We are not the doctors. We are the disease".

Harold Pinter

The Assassinated Press

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.io/article17452.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article17452.htm[/url]

we should fight for justice, and fight the opressors, and free occupied lands.Offcourse I know about that, but until Imam Mahdi comes, we should strive to be as peaceful as we possibly can. we should fight against occupiers and opressors, but we should not become war-mongers like them.

Assalamualikum

What do you mean be as peaceful as possible...we are peaceful....but how do you that imam mahdi will come now ...what if he doesnt come for another 200 years...'until then' we have to do jihad against the occupiers of our land. I can understand where brother Righteous is coming from. We are being killed by them and if defending the ummah of rasullallah(saw) means WW3 then so be it. i'd rather see this world being destroyed completely then to see my ummah suffer. Remember the blood of a muslim is more sacred to Allah than the ka'ba.

And what do you mean that "we should strive to be as peaceful as possible"....we are peaceful.......so are you saying that we should not fight them until imam mahdi comes

Assalamualikum

Edited by SJ54

Peace

What do you mean be as peaceful as possible...we are peaceful....but how do you that imam mahdi will come now
When did I say that Imam Mahdi will come now?

...what if he doesnt come for another 200 years...'until then' we have to do jihad against the occupiers of our land.

Read again what I said please....

so are you saying that we should not fight them until imam mahdi comes
Does this look like im saying we should not fight to liberate muslim lands?
we should fight against occupiers and opressors

Peace

When did I say that Imam Mahdi will come now?

Read again what I said please....

Does this look like im saying we should not fight to liberate muslim lands?

Assalamualikum

you said "but until Imam Mahdi comes, we should strive to be as peaceful as we possibly can"....what do you mean by that.....because you also said we should "fight for justice, and fight the opressors, and free occupied lands"

Sorry i made a mistake about you saying imam mahdi will come now...i apologise

anyway what do u mean we should be peaceful until imam mahdi comes......and then u also want us to "fight for justice, and fight the opressors, and free occupied lands"

Assalamualikum

Edited by SJ54

No need for us to argue here - like sister atha said. In my opinion if people really want to be doing something, we have two options:

1 - Fighting

2 - Educating the youths

I think that in our current situation these two options are BEST. Although, I think they come together - we need both rather than one (If you disagree please let me know)

Mehmet

No need for us to argue here - like sister atha said. In my opinion if people really want to be doing something, we have two options:

1 - Fighting

2 - Educating the youths

I think that in our current situation these two options are BEST. Although, I think they come together - we need both rather than one (If you disagree please let me know)

Mehmet

Assalamualikum

Yes brother i agree.....we need both. I think we lack quiet a bit in the education department because lots of muslims fight for their countries and not Islam...Nationalism is alive and well in the muslim countries...unfortunately.

Assalamualikum

World war three has already begun - its just not exploded into an all-out war yet , rather its a low-level conflict at the moment.

no doubt that will change pretty soon...

i think muslims should be honest with themselves - we dont want peace in this state - at least not the "peace" the west mentions.

when war is forced upon you, talking about peace is useless

World war three has already begun - its just not exploded into an all-out war yet , rather its a low-level conflict at the moment.

no doubt that will change pretty soon...

i think muslims should be honest with themselves - we dont want peace in this state - at least not the "peace" the west mentions.

when war is forced upon you, talking about peace is useless

Assalamualikum

You've hit the ball right in the middle of the bat (my version of nail in the head)

well said

Assalamualikum

Yes brother SJ54 you're right. I would say that the majority of the people fighting in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, are not fighting for Islam, instead they are fighting for their own personal reasons. Some fight because there family has been killed, or homes destroyed, or have nothing better to do (you get the idea) And this is why we see people blowing themselves up and killing civilians, doing silly things - I think this is a major problem. InshaAllah things will change.

Mehmet

Salaam

Sorry that I didn't explain myself better bro SJ54. WHat I meant to say was

We should fight the opressors until the lands and our people are freed, however, if we achieve that, we should not be like the kuffar and start hostilities. But I agree, we must fight for our land and our religion first, and then be peaceful (unless the kuffar attack again) UNTIL Imam Mahdi comes.

Hope that explains it a bit better.

Salaams

Yes brother SJ54 you're right. I would say that the majority of the people fighting in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, are not fighting for Islam, instead they are fighting for their own personal reasons. Some fight because there family has been killed, or homes destroyed, or have nothing better to do (you get the idea) And this is why we see people blowing themselves up and killing civilians, doing silly things - I think this is a major problem. InshaAllah things will change.

there is nothing wrong with fighting to defend your home, family or people - also it seems that sometimes the ones who are bombing markets and such are the

ones claiming to "fighting for Islam" - people like abu-musab al-zarqawi. i think this is a bigger problem. this only creates fitna and a loss in support

for the resistance in Iraq - and it defines for all observers that there is not much unity in the resistance

when the americans leave - Iraq could turn into another post-soviet afghanistan whereby different groups destroy the country in their bid to rule it

inshallah that wont happen

Salaam

Sorry that I didn't explain myself better bro SJ54. WHat I meant to say was

We should fight the opressors until the lands and our people are freed, however, if we achieve that, we should not be like the kuffar and start hostilities. But I agree, we must fight for our land and our religion first, and then be peaceful (unless the kuffar attack again) UNTIL Imam Mahdi comes.

Hope that explains it a bit better.

Salaams

Assalamualikum

I am sorry brother...yup so we are on the same page.....agree 100%.......we love peace and thats how we want to live....its not like we want to fight for fun lol.

Assalamualikum

Edited by SJ54

hmmm you country is also planning to attack iran that means right?

of course i would be really worried if it wasnt.

china would be able to

yeah it already has and almost defeated the un forces in korea. but i dont think it will risk war with the united states.

here is an example of one who is not:

i LOVE the way you turn it around, so its not YOUR attack on iran that "starts" it, no - its those other powers step in and stop this illconceived, inhuman and insane war who "start" it. Let me guess - you also regard the israelis as victims and the palestinians as the abusers exclusively?

if herr goebbels could have looked into the future, and seen what his research and dreams had become, he would be a very happy man. :sl:

peace and love.

er.....im pretty sure i said we would attack iran first....

:sl: daer muslims

Although i dont agree with the way Brother righteous is explaining himself, i think he has made a valid point.

Call it World war 3, Wold war 4, War on Islam, War on Terror, whatever you fancy.

We cant deny that what is happening in Places like Iraq and Chechnya is a complete Joke. Muslims or no Muslims, The people there are getting done over silly.

Its all well and good to promote peace, sinec its the best and easist option to take.

However, when this fails, and boy, it failed badly, what can you do?

You cant condemn those who are fighting the occupation in Iraq, Palestine, Chechnya etc because they are ruining any chance of peace.

I say this, since the wars there were started with plain and simple lies, nothing else.

If you ask me, promoting peace there is just a naive though.

Assalam-u-alaikum and Hello

I have been working on something for quite a while and just managed to finish it today. So here is my small e-book on the situation that faces us today. I will posting all of it here. Kindly make sure not to post anything until you see the words `The End`at the end of my post.

Thanks

take care

Assalam-u-alaikum and Bye :-)

Moving towards establishment of a Evil Global Empire that will be ruled by the AntiChrist

A summary about the coming of Anti-Christ, Christ and Mahdi

Table of Content

Chapter 1: Key Players

Zionits

Video A: Zionism versus Judaism

Video B: Rabbi Against israel

Freemasons

Video A: Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order

Illuminati

Video A: The Illuminati and the New World Order

Skulls and Bones

Video A: David Icke’s Percpective on Skulls and Bones

Video B: Skulls and Bones K.O.’d

Video C: Bush admits to be part of Skulls and Bones

Video D: Kerry admits of being part of this club

PNAC

Video A: Henry Kissinger About an Emerging New International Order

Media

Video A: Globalisation and the Media

Video B: Origins of the "sectarianism"

Video C: The israel Lobby, A danger to the World

Video D: Jewish Media Control—Correction: The title should be Zionist Media Control

Video E: My Childhood & The Stone

Video F: (Canadian Prime Minister)Stephen Harper brings US style media control to Canada

Chapter 2: Prelude to WW3/4

Near-Past Event

Step1: 9/11

Video A: 911 the Myth and the Reality

Video B: 911 Stranger than Fiction.

On-Going/Current Events

Step2: Operation “Iraqi Freedomâ€

Step3: Poke Iran now.

Video A: Situation Room - Iran War – Gardiner

Video B: Brzezinski predicts provoking war with Iran

Future Events

Possible Step4: Attack on Iran

Video A: Congressman Ron Paul Speaks Out AGAINST War With IRAN - April 2006

Chapter 3: Dajjal—The AntiChrist

Chapter 4: Mahdi, the Last Caliph and the Return of Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him)

Chapter 5: What do the Muslims and Truth-Seekers need to do?

Recommended Videos

Edited by atha

No man is true in the truest sense of the word but he who is true in work, in deed, and in thought: Prophet Mohammad

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it: Woodrow Wilson

Key Players

Zionists, PNAC, Illumnati (one seeing eye), Freemasons, Skulls and Bones, America, israel and Allies, Corporate-Controlled Main Stream Media

So, who are these groups? What are their motives? How are they linked?

Zionists:

Zionist movement started in Europe. In the beginning, the Jews were living peacefully with the Arabs in Palestine. The Zionists, made up of European Jews, wanted their own state and ended up establishing israel.

Also, note that the Zionist government of israel isn’t identical with Judasim. There are many Jews who are against Zionism. So, kindly don’t identify the state of israel that is Zionist to the religion of Judaism.

The following videos talk more about Zionism, establishment of the state of israel and its illegal status in the eyes of the world. The videos are also helpful in differentiating between Judaism and Zionism.

Video A: Zionism versus Judaism

Part1:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=t-JrU54W6qU"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=t-JrU54W6qU[/url]

Part2:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=bFwpuvvXYjk"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=bFwpuvvXYjk[/url]

Part3:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=2g5NzGVfPuE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=2g5NzGVfPuE[/url]

Part4:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=Ei3yu6LqdQ8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=Ei3yu6LqdQ8[/url]

Part5:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=V2ba9m3IXuAf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=V2ba9m3IXuAf[/url]

Part6:(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=t3-UpuFtcVw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=t3-UpuFtcVw[/url]

Video B: Rabbi Against israel

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=t3-UpuFtcVw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6RjnvQHWyLE[/url]

Freemasons

It would be surprising for several to know that Bush and certain key players of his administration aren’t Christian. They say they follow the religion of Christianity but in reality they don’t. The people in the upper administration mostly are Freemasons which originally arose as a heretic sect in France that was condemned by the Church.

Watch this video to learn more about Freemasons and how they tie into World War 3/4:

Video A: Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=3753411785235077976"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=3753411785235077976[/url]

Illuminati

The illuminati are connected to Freemasons. They are both after the same goals. Perhaps, it’s the same group, the same cult; I am not so sure though. The videos which I have viewed so far show the same people who are freemasons as Illuminati so either they are the same thing or are tightly connected.

Video A: The Illuminati and the New World Order

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=m89SB59DT34"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=m89SB59DT34[/url]

Skulls and Bones

Freemasons (Illuminati) usually are part of a fraternity group called “Skulls and bonesâ€. For instance both Bush and Kerry are members of this club. This group does really odd things as part of their initiation process. Do view the following videos to understand more about this club. After watching the vids I thought its just another one of those weird fraternity club. What does this have to do with 9/11 and its aftermath. The answer is perhaps it has nothing to do with it except that it might have instilled certain negative elements inside its members.

Video A: David Icke’s Percpective on Skulls and Bones

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=MmX3k9csflg&NR=1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=MmX3k9csflg&NR=1[/url]

Video B: Skulls and Bones K.O.’d

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=cW9RtfIiMog"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=cW9RtfIiMog[/url]

Video C: Bush admits to be part of Skulls and Bones

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA[/url]

Video D: Kerry admits of being part of this club

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA[/url]

Edited by atha

PNAC:

William Rivers Pitt writes in his article titled “The Project for the New American Century”

The fundamental essence of PNAC's ideology can be found in a White Paper

produced in September of 2000 entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses:

Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century." In it, PNAC outlines

what is required of America to create the global empire they envision.

According to PNAC, America must:

* Reposition permanently based forces to Southern Europe, Southeast Asia

and the Middle East;

* Modernize U.S. forces, including enhancing our fighter aircraft,

submarine and surface fleet capabilities;

* Develop and deploy a global missile defense system, and develop a

strategic dominance of space;

* Control the "International Commons" of cyberspace;

* Increase defense spending to a minimum of 3.8 percent of gross domestic

product, up from the 3 percent currently spent.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article1665.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article1665.htm[/url]

If you visit their website, the first thing you will see is a world map and how US is involved in different countries. Sure, there is nothing wrong with getting involved. But doing it for wrong reasons matter. They use their influence to make other U.N. countries give in to their whims and desires. Ever wondered why American government acts like they own the world!!!

Origianl Website: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewamericancentury(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewamericancentury(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Henry Kissinger was the 56th Secretary of State of the United States from 1973 to 1977. I found this footage of him on youtube, where he talked about the emergence of a New World Order. Sounds familiar!! This plan to implement a one state government throughout the world has been in action for years, I believe.

Video A: Henry Kissinger About an Emerging New International Order

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=dSX9wkpnKQE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=dSX9wkpnKQE[/url]

Media:

Ladies and Gentleman, let’s give a big hand to the mainstream MEDIA. All this chaos and confusion wouldn’t have been possible without our mainstream MEDIA. Yeeaayyyyyy!!!

Popular Media Stories:

A) 9/11 was implemented by Osama Bin Laden

Truth: See section titled 9/11 in Chapter 2

B ) Saddam Husain is linked to 9/11

Truth: Yea sure!! If Al-Qaeda carried out the attacks, the Husain can`t be involved because he was anti-al qaeda and anti-osama bin laden.

C) Iran would like to erase Isreal from the face of the plant.

Truth: The Irani President never said anything along these lines.

Here is what he actually said: “"They say it is not possible to have a world without the United States and Zionism. But you know that this is a possible goal and slogan. Let's take a step back. [[[We had a hostile regime in this country which was undemocratic, armed to the teeth and, with SAVAK, its security apparatus of SAVAK [the intelligence bureau of the Shah of Iran's government] watched everyone. An environment of terror existed.]]] When our dear Imam [Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Iranian revolution] said that the regime must be removed, many of those who claimed to be politically well-informed said it was not possible. All the corrupt governments were in support of the regime when Imam Khomeini started his movement. [[[All the Western and Eastern countries supported the regime even after the massacre of September 7 [1978] ]]] and said the removal of the regime was not possible. But our people resisted and it is 27 years now that we have survived without a regime dependent on the United States. The tyranny of the East and the West over the world should have to end, but weak people who can see only what lies in front of them cannot believe this. Who would believe that one day we could witness the collapse of the Eastern Empire? But we could watch its fall in our lifetime. And it collapsed in a way that we have to refer to libraries because no trace of it is left. Imam [Khomeini] said Saddam must go and he said he would grow weaker than anyone could imagine. Now you see the man who spoke with such arrogance ten years ago that one would have thought he was immortal, is being tried in his own country in handcuffs and shackles [[[by those who he believed supported him and with whose backing he committed his crimes]]]. Our dear Imam said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front. This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime [israel] has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world." Source: you are not allowed to post links yetnytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

See, what two non-muslim authors think of this:

“It's becoming clear. The statements of the Iranian President have been reflected by the media in a manipulated way. Iran's President betokens the removal of the regimes, that are in power in israel and in the USA, to be possible aim for the future. This is correct. But he never demands the elimination or annihilation of israel. He reveals that changes are potential. The Shah-Regime being supported by the USA in its own country has been vanquished. The eastern governance of the Soviet Union collapsed. Saddam Hussein's dominion drew to a close. Referring to this he voices his aspiration that changes will also be feasible in israel respectively in Palestine. He adduces Ayatollah Khomeini referring to the Shah-Regime who in this context said that the regime (meaning the Shah-Regime) should be removed. Certainly, Ahmadinejad translates this quotation about a change of regime into the occupied Palestine. This has to be legitimate. To long for modified political conditions in a country is a world-wide day-to-day business by all means. But to commute a demand for removal of a 'regime' into a demand for removal of a state is serious deception and dangerous demagogy.”

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article12790.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article12790.htm[/url]

So, basically, the poor guy never said anything scary along the lines of total annihilation of israel. He was just saying that their regime is oppressive like Saddam’s was and its better not to have it.

The media is the first pawn these people play when starting a war.

Video A: Globalisation and the Media

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=A6HRt1bH_dw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=A6HRt1bH_dw[/url]

See how they talk about secretarial violence in Baghdad making the Iraqi muslims look like animals who just want to tear each other off. Did CNN, CBC ever cover how the secretarial violence arose in Iraq?

D) The Iraqis are in a state of civil war and continuing American presence is needed to make things better for an average Iraqi civilian

Truth: The civil war was started strategically by the American troops following their motto Divide and conquer”

Video B: Origins of the "sectarianism"

Warning: Really graphic video. Don’t watch if you are not upto it. Just listen to it and open another window, so you don’t see any graphic images.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcoanews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=1771"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcoanews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=1771[/url]

So, the question is now, who controls the Media?

Corporate companies who have strong affiliations to certain governments.

Who are these corporate companies?

These are mostly Zionist controlled companies.

Video C: The israel Lobby, A danger to the World

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6720374854549743402"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6720374854549743402[/url]

Video D, reveals a list of corporate companies which are in control of the media. Kindly substitute, “Jews” with “Zionists”. I don’t want this to sound anti-semetic. I believe its wrong to call Zionists Jews and vice versa.

Video D: Jewish Media Control—Correction: The title should be Zionist Media Control

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=vJXavr95wwE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=vJXavr95wwE[/url]

Ever wondered how the media reports the killing of israelis but never talks about the murder of the Palestinians. Ever wondered why? They always say israel “retaliated” making it seem like that they were the ones who are being attacked and oppressed. Nobody talks about what these israelis are doing to the people of Palestine. There is an effort to make the oppressed and terrorirized look like oppressors and terrorists. But truth always gets out, no matter how hard they try holding it in. Tell me! Who is the terrorist? The people who illegally invade and occupy a land or the ones who die defending it.

It seems to me that the Zionists are behind the Iraq War as it serves their interests. Perhaps, America is just a pawn or perhaps, they are a strong ally. Either way, these parties, if allowed to continue their path of destruction, would cause huge chaos in this world ultimately leading to the establishment of an empire ruled by the Anti-Christ.

The next video is here in this section because it highlights the biased view of our mainstream media. This video seemed so foreign to me. Such news doesn’t show up in any of the popular channels such as CNN, CBC and Fox. By the way, I DARE you to watch this video all the way through.

Edited by atha

Video E: My Childhood & The Stone

Warning: This video contains graphic images. I am still keeping the Dare though. Just change to another window if it gets too graphic for you, just like I did.

Note: On the side of the website, where it gives the name, there is a small link that says “more”. If one clicks on it, it gives the following note:

My Childhood & The Stone is a documentary about the children of Palestine under the israeli occupation.

The illegal israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories has been violating the basic rights of Palestinian children for the last 35 years. All violations perpetrated by israel against the Palestinians over the last decades -- ranging from torture and illegal killings to expulsion, the prevention of access to medical treatment, discrimination, and the destruction of homes and livelihoods -- have had a disproportionate effect on the children of Palestine.

During the most recent Intifada, which began in September 2000, israeli repression has been particularly brutal, with the israeli army acting with excessive force and subjecting the Palestinian people -- particularly children -- to systematic collective punishment on an unprecedented scale.

The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child guarantees the fundamental rights of all children. The State of israel willingly signed and ratified this agreement in October 1991. Since this time, israel has not only failed to comply with the Convention's provisions, but has consistently and systematically violated Palestinian children's rights in every way

Part1: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=YUs5r_hANdc"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=YUs5r_hANdc[/url]

Part2: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6b2Sw8QPAR8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6b2Sw8QPAR8[/url]

Part3: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=2aZqDILCROM"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=2aZqDILCROM[/url]

Part4: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=0rxDhBv05wY"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=0rxDhBv05wY[/url]

Part5: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=J0NmufFrF8Y"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=J0NmufFrF8Y[/url]

Part6: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=F1tguC2vj9A"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=F1tguC2vj9A[/url]

Part7: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nMliYPMxKEY"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nMliYPMxKEY[/url]

Video F: (Canadian Prime Minister)Stephen Harper brings US style media control to Canada

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=jvE9EN4YPGM"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=jvE9EN4YPGM[/url]

Chapter 2: Prelude to WW4

• The Gulf War

• Establishment of israel and America

• Some say WW1 and WW2 were also part of this

I encourage you all to research the notion that “these events actually are a prelude to the upcoming world war”, yourself. These events might be connected or they might not be. I am not so sure. So, I am asking you to research this yourself and form an educated opinion.

Near-Past Event

Step1: 9/11

Official story: Some Arab terrorists hijack the planes and crashed them into buildings.

Real story: Organized and orchestrated by israeli government with acknowledgement and involvement of the American government.

Ever wondered, how they were able to show us the faces of all the hijackers just a couple of days after the attack? How did they manage to have the intelligence to dig down the names and pictures of the hijackers so soon after they killed themselves. Don’t forget that some of the alleged hijackers are still alive and living a peaceful existence in their homelands.

Video A: See Dr. David Ray Griffin’s 911 the Myth and the Reality

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=5382746000790234530&q=911+the+Myth+and+the+Reaity"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=53...and+the+Reality[/url]

Video B: 911 Stranger than Fiction.

Listen to this research paper. The author was careful enough to use an automated voice instead of his/her own:

Part 1:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1585562142333161866&q=911+the+Myth+and+the+Reaity+1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-15...d+the+Reality+1[/url]

Part 2:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1984095615597363412&q=911+the+Myth+and+the+Reaity+1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-19...d+the+Reality+1[/url]

Part 3:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7594751368248957785&q=911+the+Myth+and+the+Reaity+1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-75...d+the+Reality+1[/url]

Part 4:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3336794743906850633&q=911+the+Myth+and+the+Reaity+1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-33...d+the+Reality+1[/url]

Part 5:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4211430231941300896&q=911+Stranger+Than+Fictio"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=421...er+Than+Fiction[/url]

On-Going/Current Events:

Step2: Operation “Iraqi Freedom”

Official Story: Iraq has WMDs

Real Story: We want to establish a Global Empire. See PNAC’s website.

There is tons of evidence out there that shows US knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen. There is also evidence showing involvement of israel. I am not going to say that I am 100% sure that this and that government did it. What I am sure of is that it was done to provoke a war that would lead to the establishment of a system which would allow Dajjal to be accepted as a ruler. I am sure that 9/11 was an inside job done to provide an excuse to start war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Step3: Poke Iran now.

Just like they imposed sanctions on Iraq, hence killing thousands of Iraqis, they have now placed sanctions on Iran. The UN, as always, stood by and did nothing to prevent these sanctions.

They have been building a lot of military presence around Iran. The Russian Intelligence estimated an attack on Iran’s nuclear facility around April 06-07.

Attacking Iran would mean World War for sure. Remember that unlike Iraq, Iran is well-equipped to defend itself and has strong allies.

Just like the war of Iraq was already pencilled in, the same is happening for Iran. Look at this article which discusses the secret “Downing Street” document.

CDS said that military planners would brief CENTCOM on 1-2 August, Rumsfeld on 3 August and Bush on 4 August.

The two broad US options were:

(a) Generated Start. A slow build-up of 250,000 US troops, a short (72 hour) air campaign, then a move up to Baghdad from the south. Lead time of 90 days (30 days preparation plus 60 days deployment to Kuwait).

(B ) Running Start. Use forces already in theatre (3 x 6,000), continuous air campaign, initiated by an Iraqi casus belli. Total lead time of 60 days with the air campaign beginning even earlier. A hazardous option.

The US saw the UK (and Kuwait) as essential, with basing in Diego Garcia and Cyprus critical for either option. Turkey and other Gulf states were also important, but less vital. The three main options for UK involvement were:

(i) Basing in Diego Garcia and Cyprus, plus three SF squadrons.

(ii) As above, with maritime and air assets in addition.

(iii) As above, plus a land contribution of up to 40,000, perhaps with a discrete role in Northern Iraq entering from Turkey, tying down two Iraqi divisions.

The Defence Secretary said that the US had already begun "spikes of activity" to put pressure on the regime. No decisions had been taken, but he thought the most likely timing in US minds for military action to begin was January, with the timeline beginning 30 days before the US Congressional elections.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article8709.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article8709.htm[/url]

Hmm! Iraq has already been attacked. Millions of money has been made by big corporate American countries from its oil. Iraqi money has already been looted and is now part of American corporate empires. So, why did I post this up here? I mean Iraq is already in their hands, although I still believe there is hope for Iraq in the form of the Iraqi people. They won’t allow their country to be used like this, inshaAllah. The only reason I put this excerpt from the article up there is b/c it reminds me of the situation in Iran. They are doing the same thing with Iran now.

Video A: Situation Room - Iran War – Gardiner

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=Wmce6KmFh6o"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=Wmce6KmFh6o[/url]

On Feb, 2007, Brzezinski, the Former Natioanl Security Advisor of US adviced the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that a conflict in Iraq will eventually involve conflict with most of the Islamic world.

Video B: Brzezinski predicts provoking war with Iran

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=QvAGAkseh1w"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=QvAGAkseh1w[/url]

As Brzezinski comments, the war on Iran will start by someone/some government implementing a terror attack on America. I read somewhere that the next terror attack might even be in Europe. This would then push America and perhaps israel into a conflict with Iran.

Read article:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article9544.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article9544.htm[/url]

Edited by atha

Future Events:

For those who say, this conflict might not escalate to a global war, check out what Bush said at Capital Hilton Hotel in Washington D.C.

“… we're engaged in a global war against an enemy that threatens all civilized nations. And today the civilized world stands together to defend our freedom; we stand together to defeat the terrorists; and were working to secure the peace for generations to come.â€[using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/09/20060905-4.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20060905-4.html[/url]

He says “Global Warâ€, so wake up people! The more we tend to believe that its just going to be a localized event and won’t escalate into a world war, the more harm we are doing to ourselves, our families and our children as well as the future generations.

``The terrorists who attacked us on September the 11th, 2001, are men without conscience -- but they're not madmen. They kill in the name of a clear and focused ideology, a set of beliefs that are evil, but not insane. These al Qaeda terrorists and those who share their ideology are violent Sunni extremists. They're driven by a radical and perverted vision of Islam that rejects tolerance, crushes all dissent, and justifies the murder of innocent men, women and children in the pursuit of political power. They hope to establish a violent political utopia across the Middle East, which they call a "Caliphate" -- where all would be ruled according to their hateful ideology. Osama bin Laden has called the 9/11 attacks -- in his words -- "a great step towards the unity of Muslims and establishing the Righteous… [Caliphate]."

This caliphate would be a totalitarian Islamic empire encompassing all current and former Muslim lands, stretching from Europe to North Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. We know this because al Qaeda has told us. About two months ago, the terrorist Zawahiri -- he's al Qaeda's second in command -- declared that al Qaeda intends to impose its rule in "every land that was a home for Islam, from [spain] to Iraq. He went on to say, "The whole world is an open field for us."[using large font size is not allowed][using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/09/20060905-4.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20060905-4.html[/url]

OK, first of all, the sunni/shia extremist and al-Qaeda aren’t such a huge and popular group. The Caliphate can’t be established like this, with these people in charge. Muslims will resist such a group and Allah Subhannah Wa Taalah won’t grant them victory. The question isn’t whether or not they want to establish the Caliphate; the real question is would they succeed in doing so? Let’s take the entire non-muslim world out of the equation. Muslims make up almost 1/3 of the entire world’s population. A Caliphate ruled by Al-Qaeda can only come into existence if muslims of the world will back them up. Would the muslims of the world back them up? No. They won’t, b/c the ideology of Al-Qaeda is in opposition of the ideology of Islam. Would they be forced into submitting to Al-Qaeda and allies. No, that’s not possible because al-Qaeda and allies are way much smaller in number than the muslims in this world. Bush Administration is well aware of the fact that the threat of al-Qaeda establishing a tyrant regime isn’t real. I mean these guys only existed in Afghanistan where there was no actual government. They weren’t strong enough to get established in any other country and be popular and accepted there. One of the reasons I am sure that Al-Qaeda can’t establish a caliphate is that one of the prerequisite to becoming a khalifa is that the person must be trustworthy. (you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusc.edu/dept/MSA/politics/khalifa.html#prerequisites). Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda aren’t trustworthy at all so there is no way they can establish a caliphate.

In my opinion, Al-Qaeda is just an excuse, the Bush Administration and Zionists are using to attack and harass the entire Muslim world and to take their resources away from them.

I don’t care much if Al-Qaeda group lives or dies. I have read some bad stuff about them. But at the same time it doesn’t make sense to identify Al-Qaeda as a leader in establishing Caliphate. That’s just not going to happen.

As Matthew Parris writes in Times NewsPaper:

``There is an unwitting conspiracy between four separate powers to represent the worldwide al-Qaeda network as fiendishly clever, powerfully effective and deeply involved in the London bombings.

First, the news media. Al-Qaeda is a “narrative†and a gripping one. Everybody loves a mystery story. Everybody loves a thriller. Everybody needs a plot. All journalists have an in-built tendency to make links between things and find unifying forces at work. A series of random and unrelated facts makes for a shapeless account. Report without implicit explanation is baffling and finally boring. No British journalist I know would invent or consciously distort a report in order to exaggerate the involvement of al-Qaeda; but most of us are drawn to explanations that, well, explain.

Secondly, the Government. I would not be so rude or stupid as to suggest that ministers take any sort of satisfaction from terrorist atrocities. But leadership is made easier if there is a visible, tangible threat; and easier still if it can be represented as completely alien. Us v Them is the narrative a politician is most at home with. The BBC’s The Power of Nightmares made an important point: fear silences opposition, and governments walk tallest when an external threat can be identified and they can lead us against it. “Evil†is a more convenient opponent than stupidity, inadequacy and human dysfunction. We hold our leaders’ hands a little more tightly in the dark.

Thirdly, the security services. The police, British Intelligence, and our counter-terrorism apparatus, are all flattered in their work by headlines that suggest that the enemy is formidable, incredibly sophisticated and hard to catch. Any failure on the part of our security services to detect in advance or prevent a terrorist outrage, or to catch the terrorists afterwards, is easily explained if the terrorist movement is widely agreed to be fiendishly clever and well organised. It is not flattering to a counter-terrorism chief to suggest that his quarry is a muppet. The tale of a police mastermind calls for a criminal mastermind, too.

Finally, of course, the terrorist himself. A reputation for fearsomeness and sophistication is nothing but a boon not only to his self-esteem, but also to his efforts to recruit others to his cause. Never think that speeches about the wickedness and cruelty of al-Qaeda do other than burnish the legend. ``[using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article9550.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article9550.htm[/url]

So, simply put using Al-Qaeda as a threat to the world as an excuse to attack the Muslim world and announce a Global War on Terror is just lame and pathetic. Al-Qaeda is just a scapegoat for the outbreak of a Global War that will serve the purpose of total global domination of America, israel and allies.

Possible Step4: Attack on Iran

An attack on Iran has the potential to trigger a World War. Call it WW3 or WW4, eitherway it’s a World War.

Like al Qaeda and the Sunni extremists, the Iranian regime has clear aims: They want to drive America out of the region, to destroy israel, and to dominate the broader Middle East.

The road ahead is going to be difficult, and it will require more sacrifice. Yet we can have confidence in the outcome, because we've seen freedom conquer tyranny and terror before. In the 20th century, free nations confronted and defeated Nazi Germany. During the Cold War, we confronted Soviet communism, and today Europe is whole, free and at peace.

And now, freedom is once again contending with the forces of darkness and tyranny. This time, the battle is unfolding in a new region -- the broader Middle East. This time, we're not waiting for our enemies to gather in strength. This time, we're confronting them before they gain the capacity to inflict unspeakable damage on the world, and we're confronting their hateful ideology before it fully takes root. [using large font size is not allowed]

Hmm! Casting Iranians as evil-doers. Nice strategy Mr. Bush but we aren’t that naïve. Also, we know that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad never said anything about wiping israel off the face of the planet. That was just a story created to scare us.

See, how he contrasts the Middle East that comprises mostly of Muslims, as an opposite of Freedom. He is using a small set of extremist people as an excuse to attack an entire Muslim world. When I say extremist, I don’t include Iran in there b/c from what I have read Iran is a very peaceful country and they comply well with the International Law. By extremist, I only refer to Al-Qaeda and other small groups like them, which are in fact a very small minority of the muslim world. A small drop of black ink in a vast ocean.

Notice the similarity between Bush’s speech and that of Hitler’s.

“…We are not fighting Jewish or Christian capitalism, we are fighting every capitalism: we are making the people completely free."[using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/111hit1.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/111hit1.html[/url]

See, how Hitler harps on the idea of freedom for his people. How he talks about getting rid of Capitalism even if it would cost the lives of millions of innocent Jews. Same goes with the Bush Administration. We are seeing the birth of another Hitler but this time, it’s not just one man but an entire system of brutality and injustice.

Some details of US attack plans on Iran were revealed on BBC News.

According to their source, there are two possible triggers for a conflict with Iran:

1-Confirmation that Iran was developing nuclear weapons

2-A bombing campaign against the American troops in Iraq that can be traced back to Tehran.

So, if US can develop weapons of mass destruction and use them illegally (ex. Attack on Fellujah) why can’t other countries can do the same? I mean US loses its credibility by being so hypocritical. Secondly, if weapons with serial # tracing back to Tehran are discovered in Iraq does it not just say that its made in Iraq instead of saying its supplied by Iran?

“Earlier this month US officers in Iraq said they had evidence Iran was providing weapons to Iraqi Shia militias. However the most senior US military officer later cast doubt on this, saying that they only had proof that weapons "made in Iran" were being used in Iraq. Gen Peter Pace, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, said he did not know that the Iranian government "clearly knows or is complicit" in this.â€[using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6376639.stm?lsf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6376639.stm?lsf[/url]

By the way, US has been on Iranian grounds for quite a while gathering data. The information that was leaked out on BBC indicated that if Iran was attacked, the US will target Iranian air bases, naval bases, command-and-control centres and missile facilities besides their nuclear facilities.

A former CIA official told the following to Haper’s Magazine Journalist Ken Silverstein says:

“I see four types of evidence that the administration is planning military action. First, it is escalating its anti-Iran rhetoric. Second, it is parading evidence about Iranian involvement in Iraq, citing intelligence reports, serial numbers of weapons, and so on. Third, the United States is building up its military presence in the Gulf. Fourth, pro-United States regimes in the region, with encouragement, clearly, by the Bush Administration, are issuing statements denouncing Iran's threatening posture towards them, and its alleged efforts to pressure for the “Shiite-ification†of Sunni communities.â€[using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article17063.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article17063.htm[/url]

Watch US Congressman Ron Paul addresses the House of Representitives against War with Iran. He talks about US’s past mistake with Iran as well as how the war on Iran is unjustified just as the war on Iraq was. An excellent speech! A must see.

Video A: Congressman Ron Paul Speaks Out AGAINST War With IRAN - April 2006

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7456931596878368112&q=iran%2Bwar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-74...mp;q=iran%2Bwar[/url]

IF IRAN IS ATTACKED, A THIRD WORLD WAR IS MOST LIKELY TO BREAK OUT.

From here on, several Muslim countries including Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey etc. will be attacked. Yes, in my opinion, Pakistan is likely to change its position and get attacked. And yes, my country Canada will fight against my country Pakistan one day. :-(

Chapter 3: Dajjal—The AntiChrist

Now, since we don’t know what more things are going to happen in the future, let’s turn to Prophet’s Mohammad’s prophecies about the Anti-Christ.

First question is who is this Anti-Christ?

In summary, the Anti-Christ will be the embodiment of the system of oppression and injustice as seen implemented by the Zionists, Illuminati and Freemasons.

A) Dajjal will arise in the East of Madina

Sahih Bukhari, Book 041, Number 7028:

…….When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuu about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

B ) He will perish in Syria

Sahih Muslim Book 007, Number 3187:

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Dajjal will come from the eastern side with the intention of attacking Medina until he will get down behind Uhud. Then the angels will turn his face towards Syria and there he will perish.

C) By the time of the Dajjal, most of the Arab population would have died or be murdered.

Sahih Bukhari, Book 041, Number 7035:

Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number

D) AntiChrist will have Jews as followers. (I think it means Zionists). I am not saying only Zionists neither am I saying that some will be Zionists. I am just stating the hadith without thinking about any other details which aren’t revealed by the hadith.

Sahih Bukhari, Book 041, Number 7034

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Hmm! Persian shawls!!! Does this mean E) Iran will be conquered by the armies of the Antichrist?? Either it means that or all the Zionists who follow the anti-Christ are by co-incidence are huge fans of Persian shawls. That would be extremely interesting if if happened. 

F) WW3/4 and Dajjal will come after the conquest of Constantinople, Turkey

Note: The timing is not so clear here.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4281:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4282:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4283:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Busr:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The time between the great war and the conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjal (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh.

G) Appearance:

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4306:

Narrated Ubadah ibn as-Samit:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4306:

Narrated Ubadah ibn as-Samit:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553:

Narrated Ibn Umar:

Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0327:

'Abdullah reported on the authority of his father 'Umar b. Khattab that he heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) say: I was sleeping when I saw myself making circuit around the Ka'bah, and I saw there a man of fair complexion with straight hair between two men. Water was flowing from his head or water was falling from his head. I said: Who is he? They answered: He is the son of Mary. Then I moved forward and cast a glance and there was a bulky man of red complexion with thick locks of hair on his head, blind of one eye as it his eye was a swollen grape. I asked: Who is he? They said: He is Dajjal. He had close resemblance with Ibn Qatan amongst men.

H) Dajjal, AntiChrist, will have certain powers by Allah Subhannah Wa Taalah’s (Allah, the Praised and Exalted) permission

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 7015:

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant rand we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the datpalm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be lef t with them in the form of wealth.

He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will.

Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like ###### and the Last Hour would come to them.

Edited by atha

Chapter 4: Mahdi, the Last Caliph and the Return of Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him)

Mahdi is the promised caliph of the muslims during the end days. According to the ahadith, Mahdi and Jesus will form an allegiance and fight the Anti-Christ.

Here are some ahadith that talk about Mahdi.

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6961:

Abu Nadra reported:" We were in the company of Jabir b. 'Abdulldh that he said it may happen that the people of Iraq may not send their qafiz and dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money). We said: Who would be respolisible for it? He said: The non_Arabs would prevt them. He again said: There is the possibility that the people of Syria may not send their dinar and mudd. We said: Who would be responsible for it? He said This prevention would be made by the Romans. He (Jabir b. Abdullab) kept quiet for a while and then reported Allah', s Messengdt (may peas be upon him) having said There would be a caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to thd people wiothout counting it. I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-'Ala: DO you mean 'Umarb. 'Abd al-Aziz? They said: No (he would be Imam Mahdi.).

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 36, Number 4271:

Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja'far said: I heard AbulMalih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 36, Number 4272:

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 36, Number 4273:

Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam.

Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4278:

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah will raise for this community at the end of every hundred years the one who will renovate its religion for it.

Here are some ahadith that discuss the return of Jesus (Peace be upon him)

Sunan Abu Dawud,Book 37, Number 4310:

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

Sahih Bikhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)

Jesus would pair up with Mahdi

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0293:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: A section of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. He said: Jesus son of Mary would then descend and their (Muslims') commander would invite him to come and lead them in prayer, but he would say: No, some amongst you are commanders over some (amongst you). This is the honour from Allah for this Ummah