Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
elif74

need links

selam,

i need some enzyme links for a study do you know beneficial ones????

PropellerAds

selam,

aw i forgot to say. it is about body enzymes...i found when googling but i need all the knowledge about them....you know w/out enzymes we are useless -inshaAllah- although many people do not know about them...

the only people that interested in the thread is you, you like chem. or will be a chemists or something... btw what about your problems about chem?????

salam alikum,

i dont have much time atm but here is a few sites i used to revise on enzymes in biology inshallah i'll post some more up later,

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.s-cool.co.uk/topic_quicklearn.asp?loc=ql&topic_id=12&quicklearn_id=4&subject_id=3&ebt=79&ebn=&ebs=&ebl=&elc=13"]enzymes, theory+biology[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.s-cool.co.uk/topic_quicklearn.asp?loc=ql&topic_id=12&quicklearn_id=8&subject_id=3&ebt=79&ebn=&ebs=&ebl=&elc=13"]industrial enzymes (related to food)[/url]

selam,

thx bro, 1st one is helpful...i need something like this:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.iridis(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glivar/Enzyme"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.iridis(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glivar/Enzyme[/url]