Islamic Forum
Abu Zakariyah

Dreaming Of Jannah...

:sl:

what kind of things would you want or like to do in jannah?

please post some description of jannah..

as for me i would like to visit the prophets of Allah and talk to them about their life and experiance :sl:

May Allah have mercy on us and grant the ummah of Muhammed (saw) jannat-ul-firdous.

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum

Ameen to your dua. May Allah also grant Muhammad :sl: Al Wasilah, Ameen.

A Description of Heaven

The Doors of Heaven

Hadith implies that the heaven has eight doors: Whoever performed a perfect ablution and recited shahadah then all the eight doors of the heaven are thrust open for him–he may enter from whichever door he likes. (Sahih Muslim).

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) has also told us:

When Ramadhan comes round, the doors of the skies are opened. Another tradition has it that the doors of the Heaven are opened and those of the Fire are closed (Sahih Bukhari).

Width of the Doors of Heaven

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

By Him in whose hands my soul is, the distance between the two gate posts of paradise is like the distance between Makkah and Himyar or between Makkah and Basra (Bukhari).

Keys of Heaven

Indeed swords are the keys of heaven. (Ibn Abi Sheeba, Kitabul Jihad)

The Width of Heaven

Be you foremost (in seeking) forgiveness from your Lord, and a garden of Bliss the width of whereof is as the width of heaven and earth. (Al-Hadid: 21)

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) has described the width of heaven thus: Harith’s (RA) mother came to the Prophet (SAW), Harith had been martyred during the battle of Badr. She said: "O Prophet of Allah! You know how much I loved him. If his reward is heaven, than I will not cry but if not than you see what I will do before you." The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said: "Is that just one heaven? There are very many heavens and your son is in the best of them, Al-Firdous Al-Aala." (Sahih Bukhari)

The Width of Hundred Grades of Heaven and Sublimity of Firdaus

Indeed, there are hundred grades of the Heaven and the distance between the two grades is as great as between the heaven and earth. Allah has prepared these grades for those who perform Jihad in the way of Allah. (Bukhari)

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said of Firdous:

When you pray ask for Firdous, for it is in the middle of heaven and is higher in grade than the heaven and above Firdous is Allah’s throne, moreover the canals of heaven flow from Firdous. (Bukhari)

Land and Weather of Heaven

"And then I was showed in the heaven, I saw there were camps made of pearls and the soil was of musk." (Bukhari)

The Qur’an says of the dwellers of the heaven: They will see there neither the sun’s (excessive heat) nor the moon’s excessive cold.

Trees in Heaven

Indeed, there is a tree in heaven so big that if a person keeps riding on a brisk Madhamar (a specially bred horse) for a hundred years even then he would not reach the end of that tree. (Bukhari)

Each Tree is of Gold

Abu Huraira (RA) reported that the Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

There is no tree in the heaven that does not have a trunk of gold. (Muslim)

A Tree That Will Manufacture Robes

There is a tree in the heaven, which will manufacture robes for the dwellers of the heaven. That tree is called Tuba.

A hadith has these words about this tree.

Tuba is a tree in the heaven, which spreads out as much as a distance that can be covered in a hundred years. Robes for the dwellers of the heaven will sprout from its buds.

How to Plant Trees in Heaven

In the night of Isra when I met Ibrahim (AS) he said: O Muhammad (SAW) tell your people that the heaven has pure soil and sweet water but the land is bare. If they want to plant trees in the heaven, they should say Subhan Allah Al-Hamdulillah and Allah Akbar.

Quranic Names of Heaven

Jannat–This name has been used most commonly in the Qur’an and Hadith. (Al-Baqarah: 35, Al-e-Imran: 133, 142, Al-Maidah: 72)

Dar-us-Salam–This means the Home of Peace (Yunus: 25)

Jannat-ul-Khuld–The Eternal Gardens. (Al-Furqan: 15)

Darul-Maqamah–The Home (Fatir: 35)

Jannat-e-Adan–Gardens of Everlasting Bliss (Tauba: 72, Ar-Rad: 23)

Darul-Hywan–But verily the Home in the Hereafter–that is life indeed, if they but knew. (Al-Ankabut: 64)

Jannat-un-Naeem–The Gardens of Delight. (Al-Maida: 65 Yunus: 9 Al-Haj: 56)

Al-Maqam-al-Ameen–The House of Security (Ad-Dukhan: 51)

Jannat-ul-Mawa–Garden of Abode (An-Najm: 15)

Maqad-as-Sidq–Assembly of Truth (Al-Qawr: 55)

Qadam-as-Sidq-Assembly ofTruth (Al-Qawr:55).

Firdous–The Highest Gardens of the Heaven (Al-Kahaf: 107, Al-Muminoon: 11)

Scent of Heaven

According to Ahadith, the scent of the Heaven can be smelled from a distance of 70 years. (Sahih Al-Jame As-sagheer)

Mansions in Heaven

Indeed, there will be a mansion made of pearls for a believer. It will be spread over an area of 60 miles, and in it will be the household of a believer who will visit them but they will not be able to see each other. (Bukhari)

No Sleep in Heaven

Sleep is the sisiter of death and the dwellers of the heaven will not sleep (Silsalatul Ahadith)

The Bazaar of Heaven

It is reported on the authority of Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

Indeed, there is a bazaar in the heaven where the dwellers of the Heaven will come on every Friday. The northerly wind will spray scent on them and this will enhance their beauty. And when they will return to their homes, their households will say "By Allah, your beauty has enhanced." "So has yours," they will return the compliment. (Muslim)

In short, they will be overwhelmed by Allah’s favours.

And when you look, it is there you will see a bliss and a realm magnificent. (Ad-Dahr: 20)

Gibraeel’s (AS) Impression of Heaven

When Allah Almighty created the heaven and the hell, He asked Jibraeel to go and take a look at what He has prepared for believers in the Heaven. Jibraeel went and had a look at what was there in the Heaven, and then he came back and expressed himself thus: By your dignity! Whoever will hear of this Heaven will certainly strive for it. Then it was said that the road to the heaven is littered with hardships, and Jibraeel was asked to take another look at the Heaven. He came back and said, "By your dignity I am afraid that nobody will be able to enter it. (Tirmizee)

This means that the heaven is such a magnificent place that whoever knew of it would certainly strive for it, but when Allah Almighty ordained that the Heaven lies in facing trials and tribulations, Gibraeel (AS) thought that nobody might be able to enter it.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthemuslimwoman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chooseyourpath/descriptionofheaven.htm"]Source[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum

It is reported on the authority of Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

Indeed, there is a bazaar in the heaven where the dwellers of the Heaven will come on every Friday. The northerly wind will spray scent on them and this will enhance their beauty. And when they will return to their homes, their households will say "By Allah, your beauty has enhanced." "So has yours," they will return the compliment. (Muslim)

^ An imam at my local masjid narrated this hadeeth after salat one time, and he was explaining to us that this wind on Jummah will make EVERYONE more handsome/pretty, so every Jummah you will be even more handsome/pretty than the last Jummah! and this will continue to happen forever and ever and ever and ever.........................!

More descriptions of paradise here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showpost.php?p=1757605&postcount=8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showpost.php?p=...amp;postcount=8[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jannah"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jannah[/url]

Edited by [email protected]

salam

in jannah there is constant daylight and there is not fatigue.

There'll always be a Jannah

In Jannah we'll be free

In Jannah we will not be harmed

In Jannah we will live

In Jannah we will be

In Jannah there is no fatigue

In Jannah there's no sleep

In Jannah we will stay

In Jannah there is no deceit

Cause Shaytan is not there

With treasures plentiful

In Jannah there is no evil

The evil dwell in hell

In Jannah we'll remain

In Jannah we will not be wronged

In Jannah we'll abide

In Jannah we'll have peace

In Jannah there is no trial

In Jannah we'll not die

Edited by Letzebuerg

what kind of things would you want or like to do in jannah?

I would like to hang out with you bro.. some chill out time may be... lol

that's IF I get there.

: (

:no:

WOW,another remarkable thread on Jannah,keep them coming. :sl:

If I had to choose one thing to desire in Jannah,it is this,

The greatest blessing in Jannah it is,

To gaze upon Allah's beauty,seeing Allah's face without any covering inshallah. :sl:

:j:

Allah hu Ackbar i have nothing to say but to admire these threads. Wow, i have learnt a lot today, Alhamdoulillah. Subhanallah.

I heard before you even enter Jannat you will stare at the gate for like 40 years straight and not even realise it.

:sl: :sl:

Edited by Ajmal

According to dream interpretation, the normal ruling, if one sees him entering Janna is the glad tidings that he will enter Jannah.

Peace..

May Allah grant us all the Paradise

Vishah

if one sees him entering Janna is the glad tidings that he will enter Jannah.

Subhanallah.

Please could you provide a source to that? :D

I wanna read that issue in depth. :sl:

:D for any help you give bro,really means a lot. :sl:

May Allah grant you and your family jannah.Ameen.

salam

what do I wish in Jannah?

I want to see Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and he is never annoyed with me anymore.

It would be lovely to have an iftar with my local congregation and the imam recites the Qur'an in the most beautiful fashion and we eat and drink without getting full and fat.

I wish to pray Salah one time the most perfect prayer ever.

Tranquility and peace all the time.

I'd love to have lakes, seas and mountains in my land where I can go hiking without any difficulty and enjoy may own natural park.

I would like to have my pets overthere.

Meeting the angels would please me so much. Jibreel, Mika'eel, Israfeel, the angel of death, and even Angel Malik I would love to meet in Jannah. Angel Malik only from the distance of course.

I would like to look through window and check what is going on in hellfire to appreciate what Allah may have saved my from insha'Allah, and talk to those in hellfire wo personally harmed Muslims because of Islam. I would like to see what is happening to Adolf Hitler, Fir'awn, Bush, Blair, and Iblees.

There are millions of wishes.

Salam

:sl: warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh,

I'd like to see Allaah, the prophets, scholars, umm al-mumineen and the pious believers Inshallaah.

"In Paradise there are dwellings whose inside can be seen from the outside,and the outside can be seen from inside. Allâh [swt] has prepared them for those who feed the hungry, and speak softly and gently, fast continuously and pray at night whilst the people are asleep." [sahîh al-Jâmi' as-Saghîr, 2/220, no. 2119]

"and beautiful mansions in Gardens of everlasting bliss" [9:72]

In some places in the Qur'ân, Allâh (swt) described these dwellings as ghurafât [chambers or dwellings]:

"and they will reside in the high dwellings [Paradise] in peace and security." [34:37]

The reward for the slaves of the all-Merciful will be:

"Those will be rewarded with the highest place [in Paradise] because of their patience. Therein they shall be met with greetings and the word of peace and respect" [25:75]

:D

A flying emerald horse! :sl:

Hadrat Abu Ayyub Ansari (Radiallahu Anhu) reports that a desert Arab came to the Holy Prophet (Salallahu alayhi Wasallam) and submitted:

“O Prophet of Allah, I am very fond of horses. Will there be horses in Jannah?â€

The Holy Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) observed: “If you were sent to Paradise, you would be given a horse made of emerald. The horse will have two wings. You would mount the horse and it would fly you to where ever it might be your pleasure to go.â€

Source: Tirmidhi.

A huuuuuuuuuuuge bouncy bed to jump on :sl: A river a melted chocolate to swim in (I've always wanted to try that :D) A really good friend to be with (maybe my husband or other people.) The nicest clothes in the world :j:

So thats some of the things I want insha'Allah :D

Brother Pe[at]ce........................t

ank you :sl:

That post of yours was so beautiful, i must of read it about 5 times today :j:

Truly wonderful.

May Allah forgive our sins and enable us to follow the right path.

JazakAllah for this thread, its made me ask for forgiveness countless times.

A flying emerald horse! :sl:

Hadrat Abu Ayyub Ansari (Radiallahu Anhu) reports that a desert Arab came to the Holy Prophet (Salallahu alayhi Wasallam) and submitted:

"O Prophet of Allah, I am very fond of horses. Will there be horses in Jannah?"

The Holy Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) observed: "If you were sent to Paradise, you would be given a horse made of emerald. The horse will have two wings. You would mount the horse and it would fly you to where ever it might be your pleasure to go."

Source: Tirmidhi.

of the things I want insha'Allah :no:

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Insha'Allah me too! :D

To see Allah (Swt) face and have him pleased with me! To meet all the Prophets (Peace Be with Them All)! And I would love to sit back and watch everything thaat happened - from when the Kinn were made up until the ay of judgement! Insha'ssllah! May Allah (SWT) grant us the pleasure of being in Jannah! MayHhe guide us all in the perfect path! May He save us from the Hell Fire. And May He be pleased with us and love us! Ameen!!

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

barakallah fiq, such wonderful posts :sl:.... i like the river of chocolat idea lol....

i am so amazed by the fact that we are able to go see the prophets of Allah and spend time with them... i want to share a hadith with you all..

reported in muslim "...I wish that we could see our brothers.' They said, 'Are we not your brothers, Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'You are my Companions. My brothers are those who have not yet come.' "

subhanllah brothers and sisters its not just we who want to meet the prophet of Allah (Saw), Muhammed (Saw) himself is eager to meet us...

iA let us stick strongly to the sunnah and quran so we may be those of the saved sect and not the innovaters who will be bared to meet the prophet (SAw).

:no: brother slave for sharing that hadith and information. Subhan'Allah there is nothing more that I would love than to have a house beside the prophet Muhammed :j: :sl: subhan'Allah

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß

salam

there is a way to become a neighbor of the Messenger of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala: Assisting the Orphans

Allah-Hu Akbar.

Subhanallah.

Alhamdulilah.

In Jannah I wanna meet my ancestors. :sl:

ALL the prophets.

And ALL the muslims I've come in contact with over my life. :sl:

Oh yea,

Definitely Beatiful Parties.(You Guys Can Come) :j:

May Allah Take Us ALL to Jannah-Tul-Firdos.

Brother Pe[at]ce........................t

ank you :sl:

That post of yours was so beautiful, i must of read it about 5 times today :j:

Truly wonderful.

Assalamu Alaikum

Alhamdullilah I'm happy that you liked/benefited from it.

Salam!

All you brothers and sisters that are posting make my heart burn for the passion to enter jannah. Everytime i read what you brothers want in jannah i feel like making a list so i don't forget.........lol :sl:

Ohhh how i would love to meek all of you there in Jahhat al firdaws and talk to you about this life and laugh. I wish to see all the Prophets companions and he himself. Inshallah we will All go to Jannat Al-firdaws.

Make dawa for me and i will make dua for you.........ameen.

salam :sl:

i know there are different levels to heaven

but let's just say you are in a lower level, can you work your way up or is it permanent?

peace

It's permanent sister, as far as I know. There is no worshipping in Heaven. We are rewarded for what we did in this World, and no more, no less.

If this were the case, probably almost everyone would end up in the Highest Level in Heaven after ''working their way up'', lol. It wouldn't be fair on the Muslims who worked extra hard to earn their level in Jannah.

Allah is the Most Fair and Just after all sis. :sl:

Allahu A'lam.

:sl: well i suppose i can see the wisdom in that

thanks for replying

peace