Islamic Forum
wiseguy

Taliban Displays Its Reach With Attacks

PropellerAds
No mention of bombing the Indian embassy or shooting aid workers?

What date did that occur? The above is only for one day... the 19th...

what date was the indian embassy attacked?

Edited by Abu Hafsa

Fair enough. I note that by far the majority of those claimed killed are Muslim.

Assalamu Alaikum

Were did you get that information Abu Hafsa??

Can you send me the link?

salams

Don't waste your time, Al. This is stuff he made up. NONE of this stuff ever happened. It's laughable.

Don't waste your time, Al. This is stuff he made up. NONE of this stuff ever happened. It's laughable.

Yeah you varanger can laugh until you drop dead but the fact is Taliban has defeated some of the US-NATO forces in Afghanistan. And now the desperate NATO-US forces are sending US jets etc to attack and destroy civilian targets and massacre innocent defenseless civilians in Afghanistan. It seems to me that the US-NATO forces are worse than the NAZI.

The fact is more and more Afghan people are joining Taliban to fight against the US-NATO forces because they really hate the Western invaders who are illegally occupying Afghanistan and terrorizing innocent defenseless Afghan civilians.

There are many indications that Taliban is winning the war in Afghanistan such as:

1) Accept defeat by Taliban, Pakistan tells Nato

London Telegraph | November 29, 2006

Ahmed Rashid

Senior Pakistani officials are urging Nato countries to accept the Taliban and work towards a new coalition government in Kabul that might exclude the Afghan president Hamid Karzai.

Pakistan's foreign minister, Khurshid Kasuri, has said in private briefings to foreign ministers of some Nato member states that the Taliban are winning the war in Afghanistan and Nato is bound to fail. He has advised against sending more troops.

2) EURASIA INSIGHT

AFGHANISTAN: MORE NATO TROOPS AND TRAINERS NEEDED TO DEFEAT THE TALIBAN

M. Ashraf Haidari 4/01/08

3) Nato still split over forces for Afghanistan - Telegraph

Nato leaders failed to provide all the extra forces needed to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan

The news above indicate that the US-NATO forces are not winning the war in Iraq. In other word, Taliban is winning the war in Afghanistan. NATO leaders are reluctance to provide all the extra forces because the war in Afghanistan is a lost cause.

If that's the case, why did most Afghans participate in the election?

Most Afghans? How many? Do you have any evidence to support your allegation above? Who control and manage the election in Afghanistan?

There were UN observers. And I haven't heard anyone (including the Taliban) disagree with the figures reported on the percentage of the electorate which participated.

There were UN observers. And I haven't heard anyone (including the Taliban) disagree with the figures reported on the percentage of the electorate which participated.

The questions are:

1) How many Afghan people had voted in the election ? Number and percentage?

2) Who did control and manage the election?

I dont care about that..

If they dont want the sharia and instead want to watch Indian movies of woman dancing and such then they can go ahead and do so!!! But are they are doing is buying that very cheep ticket to hell instead of the expensive ticket to paradise.

The British empire screwed with the middle east so munch that it is not funny!!

No-one (except ######, apparently) disagrees that a large majority of Afghanis voted in the election. That means that a large majority of Afghanis considered the election valid. That means that the Taliban is acting against the will of the Afghani people in trying to overthrow the government.

There's another election next year.

I dont care about that..

If they dont want the sharia and instead want to watch Indian movies of woman dancing and such then they can go ahead and do so!!! But are they are doing is buying that very cheep ticket to hell instead of the expensive ticket to paradise.

Good thing there's no compulsion in religion, then.

But the choices for the Afghanis aren't between abandoning Islam and the Taliban. They hated being ruled by the Taliban. YOU would hate being ruled by the Taliban. The Taliban's understanding of Islam is regarded as seriously flawed by most Muslims.

Good thing there's no compulsion in religion, then.

But the choices for the Afghanis aren't between abandoning Islam and the Taliban. They hated being ruled by the Taliban. YOU would hate being ruled by the Taliban. The Taliban's understanding of Islam is regarded as seriously flawed by most Muslims.

You shouldnt talk about things you dont know..

Fist of all were in my statement did i say that we should force them to Islam or anything that contradicts the " no compulsion in religion" thingy??

That above statement is only if you were accusing me.

why do you speak for me?? Did i hire you to speak for me?? I guess you know what kind of cake i like aswell.

How can you say there view is seriously flawed when you now nothing about Islam??

When will you people straighten up?? that is what i wanted to ask to you people who speak and teach muslims about Islam when they them self dont understand Islam.

No-one (except ######, apparently) disagrees that a large majority of Afghanis voted in the election. That means that a large majority of Afghanis considered the election valid. That means that the Taliban is acting against the will of the Afghani people in trying to overthrow the government.

Yes it could have been tempored with but that doesnt change the equation. That is why i am not stressing that it has been becuase i cant come with proof that it was and unlike other people "varanger" who post things as if they had facts and proofs behind them.

How can you say there view is seriously flawed when you now nothing about Islam??

I didn't say that I thought the Taliban's view of Islam is seriously flawed, I said that most Muslims think that.

You are not answering my questions because you don't have any evidence to support your baseless allegations.

I repeat my questions again:

1) How many Afghan people voted in the elections? How many % of the citizens of Afghanistan?

2) Who did manage, supervise and control the election in Afghanistan?

3) Who did guard the ballot boxes?

4) Who did decide that Karzai the US puppet would become the president of Afghanistan?

You have to answer these questions because you are the one who have made some baseless allegations regarding the election in Afghanistan.

That means that the Taliban is acting against the will of the Afghani people in trying to overthrow the government.

Why do you always twist facts into a lie? The fact is the US regime and its allies have overthrown the Taliban government and replaced it with the US-puppet regime so Taliban has its right to fight against and destroy the US forces and their allies and overthrow the US puppet regime in Afghanistan because the Afghan regime serves the Western powers not Afghanistan nor Afghan people. After all, the Karzai's regime cooperates with the US-NATO forces to terrorize and massacre innocent Afghan civilians.

Next election would be rigged by CIA again to ensure the US puppets serve their US and NATO masters.

No-one (except ######, apparently) disagrees that a large majority of Afghanis voted in the election.

it seemed like you are ignorant of the fact that there were two elections in afghanistan. as i told you they just wanted to know where it's going in the presidential election (first election). and later, as expected, the parliamentary election saw a low turnout.

The Taliban's understanding of Islam is regarded as seriously flawed by most Muslims

which taliban? taliban is a very wide diverse group of people

wassalam,

y

it occurred to me why not use democracy and referendum to find out whether or not afghans want foreign troops in their lands.

wassalam,

y

Most Afghans want Shariah law, the Afghans did not oppose the Taliban because of Shariah law but because of the poverty which was actually caused by the UN and US sanctions.

The northern alliance who oppose Shariah law are in fact most Communists (yeah the same people whom the Soviets were funding and arming are now fighting for America)>

Asslamulaikum,

I want my self to be added to the hot issue of Taliban. It will be my be-attitude if i announce that Taliban were the real mulims through out the world because the Govt that had was completely Islamic, peaceful and full of justice.

Regards.

which taliban? taliban is a very wide diverse group of people

The Taliban government which held power in Afghanistan. Most Muslims agree that their view of Islam was seriously flawed. If subsequent people calling themselves 'taliban' would have different policies if they gained powr they haven't said so, AFAIK.

i never consider taliban government's view of Islam as seriously flawed ...

wassalam,

y

You should. Do you agree that women should not be allowed to work? That girls should not be allowed to go to school/ That women cannot be treated by male doctors, even if no female doctor is available? That women should not be allowed to leave the house except in a burqa? Of course you don't. But the Taliban did.

they did it temporarily under extraordinary situation and on justifiable grounds. i guess you are ignorant of the facts about the situation of afghanistans with all the crimes, lawlessness, insecurity, rapes and warlords?

wassalam,

y