Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vishah

Arent They The Same?

There is a section called why Islam and a Section called I've Just Reverted (Converted) to Islam.

I have found that members publish their own revert stories in those two sections. So how about closing one section and move its posts to another.

Please give some comments so that the management can manage the forum in the most appropriate manner.

By the way, sorry Dot, for posting this in a wrong place.

Salam

Vishah

PropellerAds

:sl: / Greetings

Brother, actually the section on 'I've just Reverted (Converted) to Islam' allows reverts/converts to post their own stories on how they accepted Islam. Basically, it is their own first-hand account; they are posting their own life story.

The other one, 'Why did they revert(convert) to Islam' allows anyone to post interesting articles on instances where others have accepted Islam. Its not their own life story or account of things, it could be something you came across anywhere online.

At least this is my understanding of things brother...hope it helps... :j:

:sl: / Greetings

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I know about the " why did they revert section" but my question is the section called " Why Islam" and "I've just Reverted (Converted) to Islam" section has got the same stories. please compare, (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=478"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=478[/url] and (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=78"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=78[/url]

They both consists of same stories. If they are really meant for the same thing, I think one should be closed and move its posts to another. I think I made it clear. Thx for understanding

Your comments please..

Vishah

:j:

Whoops, sorry my bad...its getting late from where I am and I must have misread your post... :sl:

Okaaaaay well here is what the heading says for the 'Why Islam' section...

This section is for Muslim reverts (converts) to address non-Muslims, and help those who are still in search of the truth, like they once were. Its an invitation to Islam, written by those who already answered the call. Its for them to tell non-Muslims why they should do the same.. whats good in Islam for them, and what they're missing.

I guess this is different for the purpose of the other section (the other section is for the sharing of stories, this is more for dawah purposes)...

Sadly though I don't see the 'Why Islam' section being used much by the reverts to serve its purpose correctly and to its full potential...

:sl:

ok... understood. Ja zaa kallahumma kairan

salam

i guess in one forum you tell "why" you became Muslim, but in the other one you describe "how" you became Muslim.

hehhe... well said.... its simple, short and sweet