Pictures Pictures Pictures!

I see.

Ooooo the last one is awesome! Wow fantasy at its best lol :sl:

:sl:

PropellerAds

:sl: love the picture of the bridge!

some of my random pics

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i172.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/w20/passerby365/sunlight.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i172.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/w20/passerby365/water1.jpg[/img]

Edited by passerby

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/MySIgsmall.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wow.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Made them myself...:sl:

Edited by Ajmal

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/Turoktst.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/final2.jpg[/img]

My ads...enjoy :sl:

Edited by Ajmal

Creating abstracts and playing around with the colours mix n match..lol

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/nanghuge.jpg[/img]

My sis wanted a pink one... :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/pinky.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/multicoloured.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ajmal

lollll Sister Truth, that kitten is so cute! Is it yours by any chance? :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/hmm.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/MySIg.jpg[/img]

I have edited these images of mine and to me looks much better now. :sl:

Edited by Ajmal

everyone must see this beauty, mashallah!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imageshack.us"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img169.imageshack.us/img169/6858/bebikommww2.jpg[/img][/url]

Peace,

that is without a doubt one of the cutest baby pics i have ever seen! :sl: :sl:

i mentioned the wild fox and rabbit in my garden?

here are some (phone-cam) pics of them at the same spot, although at different times (but only two weeks apart! Spring is a time of unbeleivable growth. :no:) As you will probably tell, i'm more in favour of the 'natural' look to gardens, not the sculpted 'English Garden' style. :D

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfilespace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/miltisgimp/img047.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfilespace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/miltisgimp/img062.jpg[/img]

ajmal, i *love* your blue 'explosion' picture, thats fantastic!

Peace and love. :j:

Oh Sister Bud that baby is very cute mashallah!

ajmal, i *love* your blue 'explosion' picture, thats fantastic!

Peace and love. :sl:

Thanks a lot! Comments like the are precious indeed. It means a lot to me. :sl:

I made it on photoshop btw.

More pics coming up later on. :no:

:j:

Assalmu Alakum,

Ahh....all the picstures are soooo cute masha'Allah

Expecially the baby...Masha'Allah Masha'Allah!!

Peace!!

Those images are from my garden believe it or not. :j:

I edited the on photoshop to make them clearer.

Bird searching for worms... :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Photos/bckjbid.jpg[/img]

Garden or Forest :no:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Photos/garden.jpg[/img]

Sunlight

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Photos/tree.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ajmal

i wanted to show u our Masjid but for some reason it won't let me :D

The problem for you is that you haven't reached 50 posts yet, once you reach that amount of posts then you will be able to post the image or link that you are trying to do so. :no:

Its one of the rules in this forum Sis. You just gonna have to bear with it anyway your nearly there. :sl: :j:

The problem for you is that you haven't reached 50 posts yet, once you reach that amount of posts then you will be able to post the image or link that you are trying to do so. :no:

Its one of the rules in this forum Sis. You just gonna have to bear with it anyway your nearly there. :sl: :j:

fine :D

aww sis dont look morose :sl: I'm sure there are loads of places taht could use your comments :j:

here is a rather boring and really simple picture i made in paint. :j: the same picture i took into photoshop and weirded it out :no: hehe.. i love messing about in photoshop! but i am not that good in it. Paint is where my talent is in :sl:

rose.jpg

rose_copy.jpg

this is the Masjid near our home

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imageshack.us"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img115.imageshack.us/img115/9315/dsc00011ek6.jpg[/img][/url]

wow gnuneo, you have a fox in your garden! and ajmal yours is really like a forest. thanx for nice pics.

Here is a screenshot of Fable the lost chapters :sl: yay I caught a fish :j:

fableeeee.jpg

:no:

this is the Masjid near our home

Woah! At one point I thought it could be a factory :sl:

But its really nice though.

And Sister Um Eessa I like the you have made the cuttings stand out. It really good! :D

You play Fable? :sl:

:j:

Edited by Ajmal

:sl: about comment :no:

lol bro Ajmal, Fable is all i play nowadays :j: excited at Fable 2 woohoo

out of my window

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imageshack.us"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img253.imageshack.us/img253/3524/dsc00038iy9.jpg[/img][/url]