Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ajmal

Pictures Pictures Pictures!

Alsalamu Alikum Wa Wb

here are two Camera shots i took it from our beach in summer.

Morning and Sunset Shot.

I love Sea view :sl:

post-14040-1181422067_thumb.jpg

post-14040-1181422132_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7ai_3la_Alsalah

PropellerAds

sallam alleekom

Ajmal and every1 else , mashaaallah , i saved alot ofyourz made them my screensaver :sl:

post-21913-1181424220.gif

:j:

Sister Bud that is a wonderful shot!

And 7ai_3la_Alsalah mind telling me where abouts those pictures were taken from. They are awesome!

And Alsheeba :no: for the compliment!

:sl:

br 7ai_3la_Alsalah, those are beautiful shots :j: !!! i love the sea as well... when my husband and i went to say over at someone's house across from the beach, we purposely left after fajr to get beautiful shots of the sun rising, it was cloudy that day, but they still looked great... :sl: if i can find them, i will post them.

here are some pics from from the drive to the zoo.. the first two i took while the car was running :no: the cactus is from the zoo :D

the sign says Camperdown, thats where i live :D

camperdown.jpg

laaaaaand.jpg

cactus.jpg

Edited by Um-`Eesaa

gorgeous pictures :j:

I absolutely love sunset/sunrise pics

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinescenery(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/d/312-3/sunset_at_lamai.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinescenery(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/d/281-5/SunnyBeach.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinescenery(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/d/220-6/Sunrize_at_LamaiBeach.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinescenery(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/d/258-5/StNicholasSketeAtSunset.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinescenery(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/d/1299-4/after-the-storm.jpg[/img]

those are all pics of Lamai beach, Thailand :sl: mashaAllah

Jazakum Allah Khairan brother Ajmal for your comment :sl:

i checked your previous pictures and really you have a good talent Masha'Allah.

also your garden animals, aww, i love nature :sl:

Ummm i guess shots were taken on the sea, Lol, kidding, {Northern Coast - Mediterranean Sea}

Jazaki Allahu Khairan Also Sis. Um-`Eesaa

Sea view are very beautiful specially at sunrise and sunset, lucky those people who lives by the sea, specially if there is green trees and rocky hills around

We will be waiting for your sea shots Insha'Allah.

Good Shot but sorry for the bad quality, i love also Lakes, mainly i love nature :j:

post-14040-1181433209_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7ai_3la_Alsalah

I recently made this...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/finaldesign.gif[/img]

wow! mashaAllah :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/cubes.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/nanghuge.jpg[/img]

Inshallah i will be getting some photos when i go Mauritius this year... :sl:

wow! mashaAllah :sl:

Glad you like it. :j:

I was looking through some old documents and found this really cute pic... The older cat is my cat, Chamcham... she looks quite regal in this pic, but usually she is quite the alley cat. The kitten next to her is Milky, short for MilkyWay... he was the cutest and fluffiest of that litter..unfortunately he got a disease and died when he was nine months old... :sl: he was soooo cute and friendly :D :sl:

btw br Ajmal, :D those are some crazy pictures!!!! youa re inspiring me to go make wacky things in photoshop :no: !!!

chamcham_and_milky.jpg

Edited by Um-`Eesaa

btw br Ajmal, :D those are some crazy pictures!!!! youa re inspiring me to go make wacky things in photoshop :no: !!!

Ohhh :D so much, actually i would really like to see some work of yours and others, it would be great inshallah.

And wow thats a huge cat, and on the photo he seems to be giving the expression of 'What you staring at!?' :sl:

Milky does look cute indeed. :D

Edited by Ajmal

lol thats the mother cat hehe... she does look big.. but she is actually quite skiny... she is long though.. probably 2 feel from nose to tail :D

:sl: i will post some of my paint/ adobe stuff :no:

the pic with the Quran ayaat was made in paint... so was the other pic with the basmala, but i embossed it in adobe :j:

Wal_Hab11111.jpg

Bismillah_333333333.jpg

It does show that you have a very good handwriting of arabic :sl:

Very nice!

Btw is the first picture an ayat of Surah Rahmaan?

Edited by Ajmal

Yep!!! :sl: :D

:no: my arabic writing is pretty good off paint as well hehehe... but that is all due to my strict teacher (who taught me calligraphy among other things).

yay, i joined photo bucket...

here's the first ever picture i made in photoshop... the :sl: i got from one picture, and the blue frame from another :j:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i185.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/x181/Fable-Gal/AllahAkbarcopy.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbigfoto(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/africa/mauritius/mauritius-15.jpg[/img]

Love this thread!

Ajmal,keep it goin...peeps keep em pics cumin!

an anime lover i am guessing :D :no:

btw sis great pic! i love the turquoise water and azure sky :j:

I made this pic yesterday :j: like i said, br Ajmal inspired me :sl: :no:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i185.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/x181/Fable-Gal/Allah-flower-copy.jpg[/img]

Hamida Wow! That beach is awesome!!! That is one lovely clear sea to swim in omg! I wish I was there right now lol

And seems like you have forgotten the only anime i watch is bleach. :j: :sl:

And sis Um-`Eesaa you on the other hand actually inspiring me to get back to writing in arabic again...i haven't written arabic since i stopped having classes...weee i feel like writing again inshallah :no:

hmm thats good :sl: :D the arabic letters are so beautful :no:! hmm, :j: i will be waiting for some arabic text pictures from you now :D

Hamida Wow! That beach is awesome!!! That is one lovely clear sea to swim in omg! I wish I was there right now lol

And seems like you have forgotten the only anime i watch is bleach. :j: :sl:

And sis Um-`Eesaa you on the other hand actually inspiring me to get back to writing in arabic again...i haven't written arabic since i stopped having classes...weee i feel like writing again inshallah :no:

yes it is a beautiful beach!Whats stopping you lol?

me forget u watch anime... :D course i didnt...just makin sure

and sis Um-`Eesaa-I only LOVE anime-loool

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

me forget u watch anime... :D course i didnt...just makin sure

and sis Um-`Eesaa-I only LOVE anime-loool

Yeah yeah :sl: :sl:

Here i just made this i could not help but play around with the background too :no: Hmm i love arabic writing, it is indeed a beauty...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/ismii.jpg[/img]

It is hard though using a mouse to do it...

Edited by Ajmal

nice one bro :sl: !!! love the background colors :D don't worry, :j: with practice, and seeing your other pics, i am sure your arabic writing will get really beautiful with a mouse.

lol sis world_footy_Gunner_laDy , hehe... i recognised the name bleach :no: