Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maz83

What Is Wrong With These People!

Asalamualikun

Sorry brothers and sisters but i need to vent out my frustrations.

I have a friend who is russian and she is getting married to a bengali man. As she is not a muslim she asked for my help to ensure that the wedding is entirely "islamic friendly"

Ok i said no worries ill help BIG MISTAKE, here is my personal experience:

these people are nuts! And im sorry to all the bengalis that may read this i am sure you are all really nice normal people but seriusly this family has issues. For example:

As we know the food has to be halaal right? so i organised muslims caterers to take care of the food. A couple of days later i get a phone call from this girls future mother in law saying - Sorry we are not happy with these people they claim to make halaal food but its not CERTIFIED HALAAL (in other words they have not been issued with a certificate) so i said ok fair enough no problems and re organised CERTIFIED HALAAL caterers.

A couple of days later the phone rings again guess who? and here is what she said this time i am not joking brothers and sisters WALLAHI these were her exact words:

We are very unhappy with these people and you need to get rid of them because

1 - One of the cooks is arab and we dont like arabs as they are racist against bengalis so we cant eat thier food as its probably not halaal

2 - Anoher cook is a covert muslim and white people cant be trusted to make halaal food so he is no good either

3 - One of them is a shia so they are not muslim and we cant eat thier food

4 - One of them is black and it would be BELOW OUR CLASS to hire his services

ASTAGFURALLAH!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS LADY?!

It gets better without going into too much detail this is what has happened so far:

- The bengali sister demanded that we UNINVITE all the arabs, blacks, converts at this wedding or she wont come

- The grooms brothers demanded that we TRICK this girl into becoming a muslim!

-The mother in law wants the ENTIRE service to be conducted in bengali or she also wont come (there are only maybe 2 or 3 people in a crowd of 300 who actually understand bengali!)

-They also want a VERY SIGNIFICANT dowry even though the girls family are paying for the entire wedding.

-The brides sister is a lesbian so she must also be UNINVITED

-The brides uncle is a priest so he must also be UNINVITED

And on and on the list goes. I have to say after this experince i will never ever agree to help organise a wedding especially with nut cases like this. In my opinion the bride to be would be doing the best thing if she RAN AS FAR AWAY from these people as she possible could.

Why are some of our muslim brothers and sisters so totally nuts!

PropellerAds

crazy family, but as far as keeping that ANNOUNCED lesbian sister out, it is ok. Rest is crazy, racist, unislamic and unhuman.

As salamualikum

Lesbian or not she is the bride's sister and it should be up to the bride (and the groom )to invite whom they want (expecially as it is her parents that are paying for it0 Thats my opinion anyway.

If I think someone is lesbian, than i have no right to stop her attending any ceremony, but if that person is announced lesbian or gay, than I will not tolerate him/her in any ceremony organized by me, this is my opinion.

I know, if a known or announced rapist will be there, than most of us will not welcome him in our celebrations, why?

If not rapist, than why lesbian, do we know what Islamic judicary says about announced homosexual who practice this? Law for rapist and announced homosexual is same.

I have no problem if someone allow rapists,crminal inthier celebrations, they can allow anyone..but..

If one will not alow Rapists, than he should also not allow lesbian or gays.

How can you compare a lesbian to a rapist? o.0

In Islam, bot are doing sin.

Gotta remember that she isnt a Muslim. His family + banning of her sister from the wedding may just turn her completely away from the religion

Haha.

I guess some people need to read the Qur'an. All the other things aside not letting someone cook because they are white/black/shia? What!?

Where did she get this information from? No no the question is why. If you have a Halal certified caterer what more do you want?

Allah bless the couple with happiness.

THE PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) IS AN ARAB, SO WHAT THE HECK DO THEY MEAN???? THEY ARE NOT ONLY RACIST BUT IGNORANT!!!!!!!! I COULDNT DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT, BECAUSE I WOULD LOSE MY COOL AND SOME *WORDS* WOULD BE FLYING OUT OF MY MOUTH...I WOULD HAVE TO REPENT.

Slave: Avoid tying your whole post in upper case

:sl:

they are probly doing this becuase they do not want to go ahead with the wedding, so making it difficult as possible.

I agree with slave.

Why else would they be so crazy.

your situation is not funny, but i cant help but laugh looooooooooooooooooool

are the bride and groom aware of this?they should take charge because it is their wedding

peace

i agree with slave but as of this second i cant stop laughing

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooool

w/s :sl:

jokerrrrr..dammn lol, you had to break the silence didn't ya... :sl:

Sister Maz 83 did you not say anything back to her when sphe was saying those things on the phone?

My..o...my..strange people though...

:j:

crazy family, but as far as keeping that ANNOUNCED lesbian sister out, it is ok. Rest is crazy, racist, unislamic and unhuman.

It's her sister...you obviously dont understand the life of a revert to Islam.

Why is the wife being made to pay dowry??

The husband is required to pay the wife a dowry, we aren't hindus.

Why is the wife being made to pay dowry??

The husband is required to pay the wife a dowry, we aren't hindus.

Good question.

well funny if they are very Islamic why wud they want their son to marry a russian :sl: :sl: :j:

cant they find muslim bengali sis :no: ?

first of all i dont believe in extravagant spending like organising function parties etc

but i read it is necessary to do waleema which in today world converts to a food party where unnecsary food is wasted when some of invited members dont come etc etc

so how can today marriage be simple? i feel http://nikah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/partner.php?adbanner=32t6k0e done in Masjid and over

what are rulings and viewpoints on waleema plz share !

Edited by mac111

Indeed sis emel, ameen to your du'aa'.

well funny if they are very Islamic why wud they want their son to marry a russian

What do you mean brother? What's more ''Islamic'' about a Bengali than a Russian? Or did you mean to say ''If they are very Islamic, why would they want their son to marry a non-Muslim''?

:no:

Indeed sis emel, ameen to your du'aa'.

What do you mean brother? What's more ''Islamic'' about a Bengali than a Russian? Or did you mean to say ''If they are very Islamic, why would they want their son to marry a non-Muslim''?

u r right sis i really mean to say "non-muslim" here :sl: no reg nationalities and i meant a bengali sis who is muslim is much better than beautiful russian nonmuslim :j:

first of all i dont believe in extravagant spending like organising function parties etc

but i read it is necessary to do waleema which in today world converts to a food party where unnecsary food is wasted when some of invited members dont come etc etc

so how can today marriage be simple? i feel http://nikah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/partner.php?adbanner=32t6k0e done in Masjid and over

what are rulings and viewpoints on waleema plz share !

can u give your viewpt isnt waleema an excuse for big parties , functions , extravangance etc i want to know :sl:

Edited by mac111

jokerrrrr..dammn lol, you had to break the silence didn't ya... :sl:

Sister Maz 83 did you not say anything back to her when sphe was saying those things on the phone?

My..o...my..strange people though...

As salamualikum

Sister i assure you i gave her a piece of my mind!! of course that made me a "dirty paki" lol!! But i spoke to the bride and told her they are crazy!

:j:

Lollll, at least thats sorted isn't :sl:

Btw am not a sister, am a brother... :no:

Its no problemo..

As salamualikum

Im so sorry Brother! my apologies